Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:31:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you panic?  (Read 7756 times)
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:13:28 PM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
It is not just panic, sometimes I feel I am not good enough for that sphere and I want to give up, but it is just temporary things

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:14:18 PM

Nope, if I am an investor of an ICO, that means that I truly believe in their product. If I see tokens being sold at a very low price, I might even buy their tokens. It's not a reason for me to panic.
True, before investing we all need to be very careful and the n have no hesitations, but it is so hard sometimes, and emotions win

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Schevascheva

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:17:21 PM

Will I be bothered?) No! For the crypto world, I'm not worried, it will be forever, every day more and more projects, volutes, and everything, it only expands and does not fade like fire, so everything is beautiful)
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:57:01 PM

It's already happened to me. I invested in the project, and its tokens fell in price as soon as they entered the exchange. It is very insulting, but I hope that they will rise in price.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:33:13 AM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

No, i'm not a panic type person, whenever the price is falling down, it's not the time to worry about it, even that's a great time for us to invest more money in alts, because the price will increase again after they fell
Whenever it was your first time to participate on this forum or a campaign that you first bounty rewards if this be going in a red or low price you will not be a panic. I think if you are now in the far experience in crypto maybe you will not be a panic person.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
tng811

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:40:59 AM

Only new traders will panic. As an experienced investor, we need to manage our psychological emotion and knowing that in crypto world it is a game of  patience.

supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:44:31 AM

If this token really worth it - I'd hodl it. It's not easy to be patient when everything is falling down. I believe that it's only the beginning and all my coins wil rise. I invest in altcoins because it's the way to invest into our future. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. For me the best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:54:15 AM

the sale is not over yet but already the distribution to participants of the bounty campaign? are you kidding? It's highly unlikely. How can already distribute but sales alone is not finished. What percentage of the allocation given to the bounty from sales if like it how. Don't be invented information.

tooiu3

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:57:21 AM

I don't feel scared. I'm sensible about the encryption market. I know there will be a rise in the encryption market. This is a normal phenomenon. Even if the encryption market continues to decline, I believe that the encryption market will rise one day sooner or later.
@theman

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:15:40 AM

Yes, I panic))) I'm not sure that soon the price will rise sharply. But I'm not going to sell my coins yet.
lemonmint

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:21:22 AM

This is the risk of bounty program. Bounty is great advirtesement strategy but it can be dangerous. I would definetely do panic.
Pritt

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:22:54 AM

Not at all. I buy more when price is good, and I'm ready to wait
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:28:34 AM

Not at all. I buy more when price is good, and I'm ready to wait
There's no way to panic selling our coin because there's a lot of suggestion in terms of trading coin or the signal of individuals. I already prefer what the most efficient way to avoid losses of coin through my learnings and experience in terms of that.
Zanneti

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:29:09 AM

Surely this is a natural thing when your investment is decreasing in price, anyone will be panicked and think and imagine the loss will come to us soon. But it does not have to be that beautiful, we can hold our coins until the price is good so we can make a profit even though it looks like a bit of our investment.
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:30:23 AM

I do not even bounce back at the price of my holds or even if I lose a lot because I'm worth losing more money so I did not do what I did to bounce so I could lose my money when I buy coin that is cheap and knows if the price is rising and that I keep hold of it will let me first until the price increase

Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:30:35 AM

First of all, never be panic in facing all problems and negative issues about crypto. There are so many bad issues about this.
We all know that one of the risks investing in ICO is the decreasing price after the distribution for the bounty hunters. The huge selling away the token may become one of the factors that influence the price to be dropped.
However, be panic will not solve anything. We must be ready for this situation. If we want to invest in ICO for holding, we should not be worried. Additionally, now many ICO developers have got the exact ways to reduce this dumb by distributing the token for bounties after the investors.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
digiadven

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:32:51 AM

I am not panic at all, its normal in this market to see the price going up and down. You need to calm your self and sell them if you wants to cut loss, or hold them until the price comes up.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:33:40 AM

of corse you panc if you see the token you have buy is selling for much lower price  and i think you sohuld know why ? maybe cuz preico bonuses ? if its lower than pre ico bonuses i think you should sell your tokens

Free palestine
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:37:51 AM

No I'm not because everything will be fine and brings back to stable maybe not now but soon stay calm dont hesitate to sell if feel youll lose just wait and eran more profits. Goodluck be pateint and stay calm.
Milla Komani

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:43:10 AM

I personally have already ceased to cherish hopes and dream of a wonderful turn and instant flight to 15-25000. The main thing is that slowly capitalization began to grow and price behind it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: