Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:32:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you panic?  (Read 7756 times)
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:15:04 AM

I will not panic. because it is usually I have been considering since the beginning to sell it. if I have sold it then I will no longer see the price of the token.
And that certainly requires extra patience, because when the price is circulating in the market all depends on the token holder of many who sell or buy but often the panic happens when the price drops, though then gradually well and for that I do not need to panic it just takes patience and trust.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:21:01 AM

No, I'm no longer panic-stricken, I'm used to investing, now I'm more thoroughly studying crypto projects in which I invest, all teperb is deliberate, and not as before.

what kind of investing do you engage? rightnow i hold some token and i feel tiny panic when i saw negativity in my folio. even i read so many tips about emotion countering to get feel better when bloody lines attacked.
Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:23:32 AM

panic surely owned everyone when facing an alarming condition. It's just smart to take control and put a sense of panic itself. remain patient and always instill a sense of optimism against something we worry about to dampen a sense of panic.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:26:57 AM

I am very panic at bitcoin prices now, in bitcoin price trading market is very bad and bitcoin price is very far with the price in 2017, hopefully in the year 2019 bitcoin prices will be better, so we can trade and also can make a profit.
The overall situation is that the whole market is going down very fast and a lot of people are losing a lot of money from this market but this will soon end in late May because I am sure when it comes to June market will start showing signs of good recovery and all potential coins will break the old price. I personally believe in this market and will always hope Bitcoin prices will increase again

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:34:47 AM

For me, if the project involved is a precious one, then i will never panic about bounty tokens because of whales, they come and they grab a lot of coins because they know which project will be succesfull. And also, dumping isnt a big deal, Crypto is made of pump and dump, the interesting part is if the dump is organic or manipulated.
raniadaling

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:39:10 AM

For me, if the project involved is a precious one, then i will never panic about bounty tokens because of whales, they come and they grab a lot of coins because they know which project will be succesfull. And also, dumping isnt a big deal, Crypto is made of pump and dump, the interesting part is if the dump is organic or manipulated.

Well this is a new one. I have not perceived pump and dump that way, of course it is a given that projects are made by pump and dump strategies. But yes it t could be manipulated. So there is no reason for panic.
On another note, bounty hunters that sell their tokens does not merit panic state as they have only minimal or small assets in comparison. Their mishaps would not greatly affect the integrity of the project or coin
Donnie_28

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:40:52 AM

As far as I experienced distribution of token was after the ICO.I never been panic because I believe that it is the strategy to sell at the lowest price so that the token will waste because it will turn into bone. Just wait for the time to finish the ICO of the projects before make a wrong decision.

biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 02:50:45 AM

After the occurrence of ICO for some time, most of the tokens will be distributed to bounty hunters, which means that most of the tokens sold will be reduced.

I'm not going to panic, because usually in a few months the price will go up again, or when the token is listed on another exchange, the price will go up.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:52:45 AM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
Investors do not need to panic if the developers of ico are serious about making an ico. Because it will be listed on a major exchange such as Okex or Kucoin or it could be in Hitbtc.

And no need to worry if it is listed on the exchange mentioned above.
But I do not think you should invest in ico but invest when ico is available in the market because there is always a discount.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:14:47 AM

I do not panic. This is the market. But I have never sold it immediately after they were released. I wait and usually my patience is rewarded.
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:20:20 AM

as investors would expect a big profit from the money invested in coins but when the coin prices become low they will be disappointed and panicked so I think it's natural

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:22:39 AM

I have received a token from bounty that I have followed. but to this day the token has not been in forkdelta or etherdelta. I was quite panicked by the situation, it was almost a month.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:37:13 AM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
I honestly think and believe that getting emotional during such times is normal for every individual. The most important thing for me is how you manage your emotions during such times whether you give in to it or control it.
bitcoinforus

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:55:00 AM

Yes, of course, this causes negative emotions when we invested in ICO, we wait a long time, and when toxins are released on the exchange, they cost 2 times cheaper!!! The question arises: I could buy a token now, 2 times cheaper! But we need to remain calm, if we chose the project for its promising future, we need to keep the tokens!
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:47:37 AM

When im going through in investment of some ICOs sometimes im getting panic as far as i know that most of some ICOs are now scammers so i had to be careful anytime when im involve in investment because money very important.

TwisterPipister

Activity: 238

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:55:21 AM

Basically, it happens with bad ICO, or with those who have too big hard cap, or with those in which pre-ICO tokens were sold at a huge discount, in general, if you believe that the project is good and it and the technology is needed, then the tokens will certainly grow you shouldn’t panic.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:02:48 AM

I don't panic now unlike before when I was still a novice to investment. Now before investing I've commited myself to long term investment because I believe that  I can achieve higher income in a short period of time. I believe that to achieve huge earnings I should wait longer.
aquantivis86

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:06:13 AM

Every day about all sorts of things in the coin world.
Don't forget to breath.  And always 'sleep on it' given big decisions.  If the pump is not a pump and dump there will be time to jump on the rocket, a la Luna, and if it is really crashing then it will probably be jumping up and down a bit because of the volatility of coins so you will get chance.
Never act without at least making note that you are panicking.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:10:15 AM

Basically, it happens with bad ICO, or with those who have too big hard cap, or with those in which pre-ICO tokens were sold at a huge discount, in general, if you believe that the project is good and it and the technology is needed, then the tokens will certainly grow you shouldn’t panic.

I would not panic if the token is still in exchanger etherdelta or forkdelta because I think the exchange is only for crazy people who want to sell the losses on their investment.
Midsign

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:16:33 AM

I think that the project you are considering may not be very good, because quality projects are usually issued after the ico, then on the exchange, and finally to send token to the bounty participants. This way, the token value is preserved.

If an ico is backed by a fantastic team and good token metrics, most of them do well when listed on an exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: