Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:49:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you panic?  (Read 7756 times)
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:20:36 AM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

No because these gives more opportunity to buy a lot more tokens on a cheaper price. Those who sold immediately do not really know about the token and they are just after the money. They could be selling  a gem and they are going to feel full of regret seeing it mooning after a year.
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:27:07 AM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

so far, i think coin distributed when the ICO's end. it means, they have reach target. so, if after that the coin selling in lower price, that's not a really problem for the owner cause the coin that they already made have bought by some investor.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
have1983

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:32:59 AM

The token is first given to ico and then to the bounty hunter. The situation you mentioned does not exist.
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 06:33:29 AM

I would be surprised to see this incident.
Supposedly if not yet completed ICO then there is no distribution Token.
Either I do not understand this incident why can happen.
Can not wait to wait until end-ICO?

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:35:38 AM

I think that the project you are considering may not be very good, because quality projects are usually issued after the ico, then on the exchange, and finally to send token to the bounty participants. This way, the token value is preserved.

If an ico is backed by a fantastic team and good token metrics, most of them do well when listed on an exchange
With this we must be clear in following a project to reduce the panic, with this all going to be clear and accurate to the extent that I can predict my ownership price in the short to medium term, because sometimes panic makes me work harder ..
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:38:59 AM

Of course, it will panic, and this will face a lot of decline in the price of tokens I hold. It will have a great impact on me! This time I will consider whether to sell my tokens immediately!

camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:41:10 AM

Actually there is no need to panic because i know after some time the price will increase at that is true for all ICO tokens and altcoins. So be patience and wait for the good time to sell.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:05:39 AM

so far, i think coin distributed when the ICO's end. it means, they have reach target. so, if after that the coin selling in lower price, that's not a really problem for the owner cause the coin that they already made have bought by some investor.

it's a natural habit chosen by the campaign participants to sell all the results of their work, I as an investor only need to see the seriousness of the developer for how to return this coin at least to the price of ICO, this is already a risk and I understand exactly before investing into my coins presumably able to survive in the market.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:15:25 AM

As far as i know the bounty token will be distributed to the participants after all of investors will have received their tokens and the token has already listed on the exchange site. There is no reason to distributed the bounty token before all of the distribution to the investors will be completed. I never see that

Yes I agree with you, All I know is that investors received their tokens first before bounty hunters will be paid for their shares. Bounty hunters will be the last to received their tokens. And for  if I panic to see that the price of the tokens I invested for is dropping.No I am not because I know this is cyrpto world, before I invested into something I also know what would be the risk.
tooiu3

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:02:34 AM

I will not panic because I think the current decline is a normal phenomenon in the market. We should hold our cryptocurrency at this time or continue to buy some. Wait for the market to pick up.
Xkaliber

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:07:54 AM

I will not panic because I think the current decline is a normal phenomenon in the market. We should hold our cryptocurrency at this time or continue to buy some. Wait for the market to pick up.
True indeed we do not need to panic because there is no benefit,
let alone the current conditions that have decreased is also a natural thing,
so stay calm and patient with the current conditions
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:20:45 AM

I am not faced panic moment when looking at find token from ico was listed on etherdelta and our token still ck to sent or withdraw to etherdelta or forkdelta. An ico team have great planning to lock our token to keep price still high and keep dump by bounty campaign participated some time. Many token was low price after distributed for bounty campaign participaants and it why dev want to lock our token from ico and from our invest.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1571
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:21:08 AM

yes, maybe I would be a bit panicky but that is the risk of the investors. when we invest funds into projects that are less good. all we get is shitcoin.
usually, I will keep it until the price will go up. at least until my capital returns

Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:32:48 AM

I am not panicking at all. I only take out money to live on and the res tof my coins I am waiting for next big bull run if and when it happens to sell off some and then keep growing the rest. I am gong to hold some coins long term like PUNDI X. I got in yesterday and they are doing airdrops of 7.55 a month for PUNDIX hodlers so I got in yesterday and will just grow that bag until I get a million PUNDIX. I will buy all the dips until I hit that target. If PUNDIX ever even hits 10 cents, that will be a nice little bag to hodl.  Grin

One time i experience that im panic that i have alot of coin and then the price was decline.But fortunately suddenly the price will back rising.
mrsimons121

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:38:25 AM

I wouldn’t panic. I bought a lot of cryptocurrencies when the market fell this year, because I know that there will always be a day of rising. Even though the encryption market has not improved and is falling, I think we have to do it now. It is waiting.
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

it's a natural habit chosen by the campaign participants to sell all the results of their work, I as an investor only need to see the seriousness of the developer for how to return this coin at least to the price of ICO, this is already a risk and I understand exactly before investing into my coins presumably able to survive in the market.

One time im experience  panic because i have a lot of coins and then suddenly the price is decline but fortunate the price will back into normal become more rising.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:46:53 AM

Chose your ICOs wisely and you will have nothing to worry about, Its  a trend, specifically the bounty hunters  to dump off their coins, some do itat a cheap price, lower than what's on offer at the ICO which is quite unfortunate, but as long as you believe in the value of your coin then there is nothing to be scared of, the dumpers will dump their coins, and it may affect its value, but be patient and wait for your time a your coin will gain value and pay you back for your faith
yyui

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:54:26 AM

I won't panic. This year's encryption market continues to fall, but I think this should be a normal phenomenon in the market. We don't have to panic too much. I believe that the encryption market will recover in the short term.
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:56:29 AM

that is the stupidiest thing investor can do. Bounty always sell for no matter what price, which is their problem. But after that, the prices tend to recover, so it would be very unwise to sell low

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 08:59:06 AM

There's nothing to panic. We experienced them last year. Panic for this market is damaging for both investor and bitcoin advertising. So we should really stay away from panic trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: