Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:33:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you panic?  (Read 7758 times)
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:59:29 AM

No, we are going down again, I have seen a lot of cryptofalls, so it does not bother me anymore  Cool.
Bitcoin will be on sale!  Grin

_Apollon_

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:01:17 AM

Without panic, everything will soon fall into place. Patience and a little effort. Bitcoin will surprise us all, as in previous years. So do not panic now.
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:05:05 AM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
As far as i know the bounty token will be distributed to the participants after all of investors will have received their tokens and the token has already listed on the exchange site. There is no reason to distributed the bounty token before all of the distribution to the investors will be completed. I never see that

That is true their is a pattern of the token we don't have to be panic because once you got a token their is a chance to be listed in the exchange form. For that their is no reason at all to be panic. We should determine to hold our token because their is a chance to raise the percentage value.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
cbeew3

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:05:29 AM

I don't feel scared, although the current encryption market price falls. But I think this is a normal phenomenon in the market. I will continue to wait for the market to pick up.
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:08:15 AM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

Yes of course, as it really destruct my investment capital so it is very important to be carefully check the ICOs project before investing because its very risky for our investment capital.
esjsr

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:09:53 AM

I have sold most of my COINS. The drop in bitcoin isn't bad news for me. It's good news. Because I can buy more bitcoin. So I'm not panicking at all.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:10:28 AM

I will not panic because I think the current decline is a normal phenomenon in the market. We should hold our cryptocurrency at this time or continue to buy some. Wait for the market to pick up.

You are correct im not panicking also because i know that it is normal at cryptocurrency that price may go up and down at the market. We should not sell our coins at a lower price because sooner it will rise back, it will bounce stronger and higher. Instead of panicking just think the positive ways that brought in this dips and that is we can invest at a lower price and we can buy more cryptocoins then hold until it will be more valuable again at the market.
Panic will be always lead the loss so dont ever panic selling our coin because there's a lot of suggestion in terms of trading coin or the signal of individuals. I already prefer what the most efficient way to avoid losses of coin through my learnings and experience. With all experience i have, i know its not much but at least i have and i will use it to gain profit.
Yes especially when the market have dumping but lately i realize there's nothing to worry about because its normal to have fall sometimes in the market so that i never get panic again. But the best thing what i realize is panicking make you do something that make you regret so i suggest its better to be calm and be patient because it is the best thing to do when the market is fluctuating. Also panicking is cannot help to everyone and its not good because they might do like selling there coin and get low profit.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:10:59 AM

No, I'm not panicking. panic will force you to sell your coins at a low price. and this will be used by experienced traders
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:12:12 AM

I don't feel scared, although the current encryption market price falls. But I think this is a normal phenomenon in the market. I will continue to wait for the market to pick up.
I can say its normal, the market drop and that's it.
Remember that we are still in the first half of the year, we may end this first half with a bad price but I'm pretty sure it will recover in the 2nd half.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:12:56 AM

I was panicked before because I think the current market will make me lose a lot. But now I think this is a normal phenomenon, the encryption market will not always rise, but also when the decline. Now as long as I hold my cryptocurrency and wait for the market to pick up, I will not lose anything.

True, moreover we are in the beggining of crypto, and vhen it will become stronger it will be more stable and its price will be much higher.
I do not panic also, as I see all this situation as a chance to buy crypto cheap.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:13:05 AM

There you can not sell coins, the prices are very low. Better wait until they start trading on large stock exchanges, so you'll earn more.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:19:54 AM

I do not feel panic, I had feelings for price fluctuations, but this market is very unstable. It's just a matter of experience. As for coins issued before the end of sales, this project is 95% Scam, none of the usual projects do it! carefully choose projects for participation, this is the key to success.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:21:02 AM

No, I'm not panicking. panic will force you to sell your coins at a low price. and this will be used by experienced traders
I often panic. Especially this year. But this is not an excuse for doing something with my portfolio. For me it remains only an emotional reaction.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:00:16 AM

Back to the times when I am a beginner or a newbie in trading cryptocurrencies, I honestly tell you that I really do panic, especially, on those times where I buy coins at a low price and after an hour it increases a little bit then I panic and immediately sell it. But I didn't expected that it will still goes up high but I don't have any regrets on it, I put on my mind that I am a newbie so there's no such a thing to be worried if I lost the chance to gain more profits. There are more knowledge that I can learn if I continue trading and exploring what is new about cryptocurrencies.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:02:28 AM

I do not invest my money now, because I decided that this is dangerous at the moment. I take part in bounty programs of projects, which seem to me the most successful. An example is REMME, a project that in the future can become a leader among those who implement password protection for users. I hope for this project!
startorr

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:38:25 AM

I don't panic at all because I know that the falling of prices of coins in the market is very normal and usual. I don't panic selling because I will surely lose my coins. Instead of panic selling, I hold until the value increases high so that I would earn big profit.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:39:49 AM

To panic in any case do not need to give time and the market will be restored! You just have to wait.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
usd.dev

Activity: 266

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:44:42 AM

I am sure that the situation is stabilizing, and now it makes no sense to create a panic. We like the fish should go with the flow, but with the slightest attempt to knock us out of the saddle, we should just not panic. In the near future there will be an increase in the size of the market, and there will be growth, the main tranquility.

membis

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:46:26 AM

We dont have any reason to panic, it was very clear that cryptocurrenc is going to have cris because of fud of media banks and goverments.. but be patient they are is going to pass
kkamilov

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:47:32 AM

personally, I have not panicked for a long time, because I've been studying this market for almost 2 years and I already know how it all works
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: