Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:28:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄ [ICO][SAM] ▄▀▄ Swiss Alps Energy - The Smart Mining Company ▄▀▄  (Read 4037 times)
MaggieMcGill

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:36:23 PM

an environmentally friendly mining project I think will be much in the same hurry as investors who are interested in SAM projects

Yes,people are looking for efficient and environmentally friendly mining,so this project definitely has chance.
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:00:21 AM

an environmentally friendly mining project I think will be much in the same hurry as investors who are interested in SAM projects

Yes,people are looking for efficient and environmentally friendly mining,so this project definitely has chance.

I thought projects are mostly going for POS now.Even ETH plans to go for Proof of stake in the future.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:28:41 AM

I love the project, but from what I can get from the WP, the tokens are just for a "one off" purchase of hash power from them...

The SAM token doesn't represent a stake in the future of the company or its sucess and that is what I don't like, for something as promising as this I wold like to be part of their success.  :-(

The other usual option, hold the token and wait until the price goes up, doesn't work here either... What is the point buying expensive hash power if the token does 2x or 3x up???

I would love to be able to have more "permanent stack" in this project ...

Cheers
 MC Undecided

expensive hash power? 14 TH for USD 4000 (2years)including electricity is expensiv? according to our experience we have to replace hardware after 2 years so i think its a fair deal!

pls note that you can also buy the hardware and pay the electricity with sam
tokens.

I didn't say that the hash power was expensive... 

What I meant was that you can't hope for a token increase, because if the token doubles in price and those 4000 become 8000$  then is will be expensive...

Cheers
 MC

You can trade the tokens or use them anytime, so if the price increase you can rent 28 Th for your 4000 USD invest. SAM will provide different services not only mining.

Whats the expected revenue for the next year,2019?
swissalpsmining

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:20:36 AM

I love the project, but from what I can get from the WP, the tokens are just for a "one off" purchase of hash power from them...

The SAM token doesn't represent a stake in the future of the company or its sucess and that is what I don't like, for something as promising as this I wold like to be part of their success.  :-(

The other usual option, hold the token and wait until the price goes up, doesn't work here either... What is the point buying expensive hash power if the token does 2x or 3x up???

I would love to be able to have more "permanent stack" in this project ...

Cheers
 MC Undecided

expensive hash power? 14 TH for USD 4000 (2years)including electricity is expensiv? according to our experience we have to replace hardware after 2 years so i think its a fair deal!

pls note that you can also buy the hardware and pay the electricity with sam
tokens.

I didn't say that the hash power was expensive... 

What I meant was that you can't hope for a token increase, because if the token doubles in price and those 4000 become 8000$  then is will be expensive...

Cheers
 MC

You can trade the tokens or use them anytime, so if the price increase you can rent 28 Th for your 4000 USD invest. SAM will provide different services not only mining.

Whats the expected revenue for the next year,2019?

we have a ROI Calcultor online www.swissalpsmining.io, please check.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:05:18 PM

The first SAM Cubes have been equipped with mining rigs for the mining of ETH and Bitcoin. The SAM Cubes can be equipped with Asic or GPU miners, whereby a mixed model was chosen for SAM Unit 1. In the already functioning Unit 1 (4x2x2), 50 Asic miners are operated with a total capacity of 700 TH/s and several GPU rigs with a total capacity of 4000 MH/s. At this performance, currently about 115 ETH and 19 bitcoin are minted per year.

700 TH/s don't mine 19 BTC, less than 15 BTC would be more accurate.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:28:39 PM

I thought projects are mostly going for POS now.Even ETH plans to go for Proof of stake in the future.

Yeah since it has been shown that it simply makes more sense and gives more incentives to end users and helps the system also to stay in balance.
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

Who do you consider to be your main competitor on the market?I know that there are plenty of mining projects around.

Good question as I was not able to actually find any competitors simply because this is a new approach to mining benefiting by using old unused building and reducing costs significantly that way.
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

Just stumbled upon this project and I like the abitlity to buy SAM Cubes and make money that way as they seem like a great piece of mining gear Cheesy I saw that something called SamaiX was mention, does anyone know anything about it?

SamaiX would be SAM Smart Mining, SAE’s proprietary artificial intelligence, continuously calculates the coins are most profitable to mine, and then makes suggestions for miners so that they can adjust their mining accordingly.
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:48:00 PM

The first SAM Cubes have been equipped with mining rigs for the mining of ETH and Bitcoin. The SAM Cubes can be equipped with Asic or GPU miners, whereby a mixed model was chosen for SAM Unit 1. In the already functioning Unit 1 (4x2x2), 50 Asic miners are operated with a total capacity of 700 TH/s and several GPU rigs with a total capacity of 4000 MH/s. At this performance, currently about 115 ETH and 19 bitcoin are minted per year.

Probably old data,but still decent numbers i think.

Whats the TH/s you plan to have till end of the year?
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

Ok, nice !! this could work. What type of tokens are these ? are they like security tokens ?
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:02:06 PM

Just stumbled upon this project and I like the abitlity to buy SAM Cubes and make money that way as they seem like a great piece of mining gear Cheesy I saw that something called SamaiX was mention, does anyone know anything about it?

Here's the explanation from official site, hope it helps  Smiley

SAE customers have the option to join SAM Smart Mining, also referred to as samaiX©. SamaiX, SAE’s proprietary artificial intelligence, continuously calculates the coins are most profitable to mine, and then makes suggestions for miners so that they can adjust their mining accordingly. If a user joins SAM Smart Mining, their profile is powered by samaiX, which tracks and learns their claims in order for samaiX to be able to make appropriate optimization proposals. If a user confirms the suggestion, samaiX will adjust their mining operations to the respective coins.

SamaiX does not act autonomously; it is a Decision Support Systems that support users’ decisions based on their activity profiles. Several factors are therefore important, e.g. historical data or target values that samaiX aims to achieve. SamaiX evaluates variations in prices and market volume to forecast supply and demand and to provide users with the best possible options. News about single coins are yet to be included in the forecasting process.

To continuously improve samaiX, experts from big data and data mining will support the SAE team in developing new mathematical models.
CillaryHlinton

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:09:32 PM

What are you currently using as power source,before buying power plant?I mean how expensive electricity is in Switzerland,will it pay off?
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:03:11 PM

What are you currently using as power source,before buying power plant?I mean how expensive electricity is in Switzerland,will it pay off?

I think they rent electricity from a hydro power plant as this is the most convenient option.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:28:37 PM

It's not profitable at current prices - and if you want to bet on price increases there are better ways. Zero.

The whitepaper is a joke (with a nice layout, I have to admit).
The team (Giracoin people) is shady.
Numbers are not honest.
The ICO structure tries to create FOMO effects and lure noobs.
And last but not least the thread is filled with sock puppets (team members?).

Don't invest.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:11:12 PM

You mentioned that a single SAM cube can mine about 115 ETH and 19 BTC per year, how did you came to this numbers?

these are great numbers!Whats the expected hashrate till end of the year?

This will mainly depend on the success of the TGE. It is pretty easy to scale up
MaZeeCM

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:13:30 PM

Who do you consider to be your main competitor on the market?I know that there are plenty of mining projects around.

Every miner could be considered a competitor. But currently there is no other project that uses our combination of methods.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:37:01 PM

The difference of 4 BTC is not small, are there any such deviations possible?

Our calculator can only provide estimates. Difficulty of the blocks are constantly changing for example and it is not possible for us to take into account such unpredictable changes. But it gives a Rough estimate of what to expect
MaZeeCM

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:42:51 PM

This will mainly depend on the success of the TGE. It is pretty easy to scale up
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:30:22 AM

The difference of 4 BTC is not small, are there any such deviations possible?

Our calculator can only provide estimates. Difficulty of the blocks are constantly changing for example and it is not possible for us to take into account such unpredictable changes. But it gives a Rough estimate of what to expect

It is clear that such results are not based on estimates... in any case these are good figures.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:51:44 AM

Can anyone explain what TGE means Huh

TGE is Token Generation Event,its similar thing to ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: