Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:09:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄ [ICO][SAM] ▄▀▄ Swiss Alps Energy - The Smart Mining Company ▄▀▄  (Read 4043 times)
FrankDTank

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:06:07 AM

So could the SAM units become more powerful then the Chinese mining farms?

We can't comment about others but we are trying to be best mining company by which people can be more profitable.

Of course, but does anyone know who the numbers we are talking about here?

That’s depends on the ICO, currently we can build 30-40 new Units with the Money from
the Privatesale.

How many you expect to have till end of this year?
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

Do you plan to build SAM units only in Switzerland or elsewhere in the world to?

For start, SAM cubes will be set up in Switzerland, if the project becomes successful, it will be used in other countries.

Thats good, maybe Iceland would be good also.

Given the climatic conditions I believe it would.

Indeed, only the location may be problematic...

Why do you think that location should be a problem?

Needed extra cooling system for miners by which cost expense will increase. Otherwise anywhere our cubes can work without any problem.

I believe that the number of hydro power plants also plays a role in selecting the location.

Yes, that one also good reason!
MaZeeCM

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:05:38 AM

Are you already renting those SAM cubes that you have?

We will start renting after ICO

Do you already have serious candidates who are interested in renting SAM cubes?

Yes. The private investors are ready for that Smiley
MaZeeCM

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:10:06 AM

So could the SAM units become more powerful then the Chinese mining farms?

We can't comment about others but we are trying to be best mining company by which people can be more profitable.

Of course, but does anyone know who the numbers we are talking about here?

That’s depends on the ICO, currently we can build 30-40 new Units with the Money from
the Privatesale.

How many you expect to have till end of this year?

We will made according market demand.
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:51:43 PM

2 SAM cubes are on site and are fully functional, but considering that the minimum period for renting is 2 years I think they are not renting them yet.

You think renting period should be lowered?

I think one year should be optimal....

I think they should be more flexible on this issue ...
Bacara

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:30:11 PM

2 SAM cubes are on site and are fully functional, but considering that the minimum period for renting is 2 years I think they are not renting them yet.

Perhaps, but the question is whether it is worth renting it for a period less than two years?
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:36:57 PM

Perhaps, but the question is whether it is worth renting it for a period less than two years?

I guess it should be more profitable if you rent for longer period,there shuld be some incentive to rent as long as possible.
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:29:38 PM

I guess it should be more profitable if you rent for longer period,there shuld be some incentive to rent as long as possible.

Understandably, this will surely provide much more long-term rental contracts.

Is the number of ETH/BTC that can be mined fixed, or can expected to have more of them if a cube is rented for few years?
midjimidji

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:57:57 PM

Is the number of ETH/BTC that can be mined fixed, or can expected to have more of them if a cube is rented for few years?

I honestly don't see how it could be fixed.
switchtbit

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:00:04 PM

Well it will depend on how much are you willing to invest and how much patience you have.
opeghkil

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:02:14 PM

Do you plan to build SAM units only in Switzerland or elsewhere in the world to?

For start, SAM cubes will be set up in Switzerland, if the project becomes successful, it will be used in other countries.

It is possible, but on the alps we additionally have a low air pressure, which further reduces Energy consumption. So it is really an optimal environment

.....and because of the numerous hydro powerplants Alps make it an ideal place.

Yeah its nicely described in their video.
dellbell

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:09:08 PM

We will start renting after ICO

Do you already have serious candidates who are interested in renting SAM cubes?

I think YES! Privatesale is closed and Softcap of 5 Mio is reached!

Thats great progress, good job!
dangerboy69

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:11:51 PM

Indeed, only the location may be problematic...

Why do you think that location should be a problem?

Needed extra cooling system for miners by which cost expense will increase. Otherwise anywhere our cubes can work without any problem.

I believe that the number of hydro power plants also plays a role in selecting the location.

Yeah it must be!
KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:39:01 AM

ICO will start 2hari again hopefully all will run smoothly and achieve targeted results.success for this project.
Ciucas

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:23:18 AM

ICO will start 2hari again hopefully all will run smoothly and achieve targeted results.success for this project.
The ICO will start in exactly 2 days and 16 hours from now. Considering the fact that the team has managed to reach over 5 million $ in the pre-sale stage, the ICO will be a successful one for sure.

jayakati

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:58:26 AM

The ICO will start in exactly 2 days and 16 hours from now. Considering the fact that the team has managed to reach over 5 million $ in the pre-sale stage, the ICO will be a successful one for sure.
We do have to be sure and be optimistic that this project could certainly be a great success in the hands of a reliable team that exists in this project. Let's see how the development of this project.
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:21:45 AM

How is the government support regarding your project,i guess you contacted local authorities?
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:40:52 AM

What was the bonus structure during that presale period,and how many tokens sold?
MaZeeCM

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:22:12 AM

Amount coin to be mined is not fixed
MaZeeCM

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:25:06 AM

How is the government support regarding your project,i guess you contacted local authorities?

Yes, we are running with the support of the Switzerland government.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: