Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 03:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can BTC reach 12$K? And how about the altcoins?  (Read 2161 times)
Geir

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:40:38 AM

I believe that bitcoin will reach at least its last year's price, as the end of the year is the time for the growth of the cryptocurrency market. As for altcoins, in December, according to observations grow even shitcoins.

TOP Network   Enable real-world business with Blockchain 4.0 technology  |
–––––––   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Linkedln   |   Telegram   |   Medium  –––––––
|   No Transaction Fee   |   300K TPS   |   50 Million Active Users   |
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

Do you think BTC can reach $12K at the end of this month? If not, do you think when will it happen?
How about the Altcoins this month? Is it the time to invest? I really care about it. Thank you for your opinion.
In my opinion, it's really hard to do that. Because I believe this is a necessary time for the market to become bleak. you know, all other markets are also trending down. The red market daily, the foreign exchange market is not good. so we should be more patient.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

Do you think BTC can reach $12K at the end of this month? If not, do you think when will it happen?
How about the Altcoins this month? Is it the time to invest? I really care about it. Thank you for your opinion.
In my opinion, it's really hard to do that. Because I believe this is a necessary time for the market to become bleak. you know, all other markets are also trending down. The red market daily, the foreign exchange market is not good. so we should be more patient.
It seems to me that there is nothing to strain regarding the external situation in the cryptocurrency market. Each of us should have understood at the very beginning of our activity in the cryptocurrency business that the cryptocurrency is unstable and there will always be a risk for each of us .
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:14:55 AM

I believe that bitcoin will reach at least its last year's price, as the end of the year is the time for the growth of the cryptocurrency market. As for altcoins, in December, according to observations grow even shitcoins.

Yes, I believe in this too. Maybe not this year, but at the start of 2019, but Bitcoin will grow up as well. What about altcoins: if bitcoin will rise - good alts will rise too.
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:18:44 AM

I think that you are right. I myself have the same opinion and it is necessary to monitor the market with extreme caution now
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:36:16 AM

For me, I care about what's going to happen next, rather than sitting around thinking it might be back to $ 12k. Overall, 6650 - 6680 is probably the center of gravity for bitcoin movements in the short term. But the price zone is the resistance zone for Bitcoin, so I'm inclined to sell out here
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:49:52 AM

I think that Bitcoin can reach $ 20,000 by the end of year and all Altcoins will increase 50% to 100% of actual value. So right now is the right time to buy Bitcoin and Altcoins.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:47:22 PM

Yes, it is possible for BTC to reach 12K$. But i don't know when. A big announcement can make it happen.

I am absolutely sure that Bitcoin will cost 12 thousand in several months. Therefore, I am not going to exchange it or sell it - just waiting for the better times.

Let us wait. I do not think that we can predict the price of Bitcoin. Yes, this cryptocurrency will gain but nobody will give you the correct answer about the time when it happens.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:41:50 AM

As for Bitcoin, I can say one thing – more than$ 10,000 before the end of this year will not cost. You may think that this is a strong statement, but it is purely my opinion and no one obliges you to share it. To be more precise, the cost by the end of this month will not be more than 7000$.

Last year nobody could even guess that Bitcoin would grow so greatly. Everything can happen. I will be not too much surprised if BTC reaches 12 thousand or even more. You cannot predict it, my friend.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:30:42 AM

Maximum Bitcoin reaches 10k and it is under the best conditions. And many altcoins with this increase can make x2, that's all the positive news.
GarryTonw56

Activity: 272

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:51:47 PM

just forget about BTC and about its price, it is old and out of date. there are a lot of new and very promising altcoin, pay attention to them, part of them even better than BTC!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:34:13 PM

12K USD for bitcoin is like a dream now. Everyone expects a bull run at the end of this year, But I don't think bitcoin would hit 12K USD! Bitcoin can go to 8K USD and if it happens then Altcoins market will be stable with green signal! You asked for may month, but now we are to focus for the year!
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:09:46 AM

Maximum Bitcoin reaches 10k and it is under the best conditions. And many altcoins with this increase can make x2, that's all the positive news.
It is not the only maximum price that bitcoin can reach. Bitcoin can go as high as $20,000 just like December 2017 but there's no assurance with that. That basically is just a possibility but $10,000 is a safer price to predict.

Altcoins can make not only x2 if that happens but saying that also gives you a safer prediction.

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:43:38 AM

There is no point in worrying g about altcoins separately.All the altcoins including ethereum depends on the process of Bitcoin now.Hopefully the decoupling happens soon in the future .

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:11:41 AM

the positive news about bitcoin is very much now, I'm sure 12,000 $ at the end of the year can be realized, we hope it will, and for the altcoin, of course now has experienced Bullrun, so don't worry about that, we see doge, Xrp, Pma, Xlm and there are still many more experiencing bullish moments
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:31:52 AM

I think that Bitcoin can reach $ 20,000 by the end of year and all Altcoins will increase 50% to 100% of actual value. So right now is the right time to buy Bitcoin and Altcoins.
I think you are wrong, it will not happen at the end of this year, maybe it will only reach $ 10k and the market will be bullrun starting from the beginning of 2019 until the end of 2019. and when that happens altcoin will definitely increase to 100x maybe 1000x. Cheesy
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:35:24 PM

WE all care about bitcoin growth,but i think its too much to expect this year,we cant even have $10,000 though thats our only hope to achieve this end year

We have large growth last year,and this is the payback time for those who earn huge when the hype happens
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

If BAKKT launches successfully in December, bitcoin can do a lot better than $12k. Moreover, China has changed its stand about cryptos once again but in positive direction. this could also pump the market. I am expecting an inflow of new money to cryptos that can boost the price and bring a trend reversal.
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

BTC unfortunately didn't see very good days this year. Occasionally, we saw some ups and downs, but unfortunately it was undersized. Estimates for a bull season that may occur this year are quite low, with estimates of 12k-15k.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:34:03 PM

BTC unfortunately didn't see very good days this year. Occasionally, we saw some ups and downs, but unfortunately it was undersized. Estimates for a bull season that may occur this year are quite low, with estimates of 12k-15k.
perhaps the market is actually stabilizing and we will see cryptocurrency prices at the 2017 level again. Perhaps $ 17,000 for Bitcoin is not the limit, but you guess what might happen in this case, if Bitcoin reaches such a price, then many users will immediately start selling their coins in large quantities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: