Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:13:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TIPS][0.43 REQUIRED HARDFORK UPDATE] FedoraCoin - Euphoria - Enlightenment  (Read 143037 times)
invisibel

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 09:55:07 PM

https://archive.installgentoo.net/g/thread/S38975955#p38979250

Here is the thread where you can see the astro-turfing by the OP "MystPhysX" is the Indian who gets Doxed half-way through the thread.

The creators of this coin are pretty fucking terrible, I am only here because I thought the idea was cool on Dec 20th 2 days before they made this hack job.

https://archive.installgentoo.net/g?ghost=yes&search_text=fedoracoin&task=search&offset=144

Nobody seriously talked about FedoraCoin until I started developing it, so what are you talking about?

Also make sure you look at the posts I linked, I quote:
Hey guys I registered fedoracoin.com fedora tip.com and fedoratips.com

>all will be redirected to dogecoin.com

YOU FAIL"
and
Also I own

fedoracoin.com
fedoratips.com
fedoratip.com

Will be directing them to malware.

>FUCK
>YOU
>FEDORA
>COIN
>& ur 2 minute COPY PASTA

Also from looking at your post history I like how you offered to sell those domains to us, time to rev up them domain disputes!

= TiPS (FedoraCoin) - 2nd most profitable coin! - active dev team - unique new features = Why aren't you involved with TiPS yet? Cheesy - Feeling generous? TIP the official FedoraCoin mixer ETiPMiXedut8GPBug1hzSJzBDsx4xG6ww6 - Every TIP helps!
Doges

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 09:57:46 PM

Also from looking at your post history I like how you offered to sell those domains to us, time to rev up them domain disputes!

I am familiar with domain disputes actually.

You have to prove bad faith.

Domain registered on Dec 20th

When was this thread created?

Oh, right. Dec 22cnd

I wonder how I knew about your Indian scam op 2 whole days before you executed it. You guys got blown out on your scam in that thread, and even the posts on this fucking forum confirm the epic scamming pulled off since the first godamn second.

So again GFY
invisibel

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 10:02:17 PM

You have to prove bad faith.

Also I own

fedoracoin.com
fedoratips.com
fedoratip.com

Will be directing them to malware.

= TiPS (FedoraCoin) - 2nd most profitable coin! - active dev team - unique new features = Why aren't you involved with TiPS yet? Cheesy - Feeling generous? TIP the official FedoraCoin mixer ETiPMiXedut8GPBug1hzSJzBDsx4xG6ww6 - Every TIP helps!
Doges

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 10:05:20 PM

You obviously aren't a lawyer because, I can do whatever I want with these domains.

I can point them to dog dicks all day and you can't do anything about it.

Why?

Because the registration date is before your idea was conceptualized. You even stated that you copy pasted the code from doge on the 22nd. You have NO prior work dating publicly before Dec 22nd.

Meaning upon registration of the domain, I could not possibly have acted in bad faith.

Also, you are too poor to afford a real American attorney, so who the fuck are you kidding right now.
invisibel

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 10:08:24 PM

You obviously aren't a lawyer because, I can do whatever I want with these domains.

I can point them to dog dicks all day and you can't do anything about it.

Why?

Because the registration date is before your idea was conceptualized. You even stated that you copy pasted the code from doge on the 22nd. You have NO prior work dating publicly before Dec 22nd.

Meaning upon registration of the domain, I could not possibly have acted in bad faith.

Also, you are too poor to afford a real American attorney, so who the fuck are you kidding right now.
>what is cybersquatting

Doges

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 10:13:21 PM

>it was your idea
>you are a real company

K, you guys have fun with this scammer from India that will have dog dicks pointed to fedoracoin.com
invisibel

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 10:17:53 PM

>it was your idea
>you are a real company

K, you guys have fun with this scammer from India that will have dog dicks pointed to fedoracoin.com

Have fun shitposting and adding evidence while I get this dispute underway Cheesy

Bachethead

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 10:21:46 PM

domain name disputes, geez, god invented private messages for situations like this.
skizzneena

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 10:23:10 PM

>it was your idea
>you are a real company

Have fun shitposting and adding evidence while I get this dispute underway Cheesy

lulz. invisibel ftw. is it any coincidence that the guy shit talking tips is named doge?

AMERICA CANT SURVIVE ON $7.25!  TIPS greatly appreciated: Ea1gywevNkV8YFiZbpxAAHqxAZByyFEnGS
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 10:32:09 PM

http://fedora.coin-pool.org/

Guys, what are the plans to send my TIPS which were lost due to your problems?

As already mentioned I lost more than 500K TIPS.

It is totally unaccepted.

Puls

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 10:35:13 PM

i realy want to by some TIPS (Fedora) for the Yandex.Money
because I have no other payment methods  Smiley
Sorry. mb 1 MIL for 1$ ?
vaelrock

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 11:18:23 PM

More than 2mn30 per block now. If the hashrate goes done by alot, we may be stuck for a very long time with this difficulty, making even more people leave.
alyons

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 11:34:22 PM

7,777,777 TIPS for sale. Taking offers.

In addition, with all this shit talk about pools and other stupid shit, I will open a pool for any stupid coin you want, for a small fee.  As some of you have seen, http://fed.notnull.org runs without incident. Happy to spin up more instances for another variety of coin (so many stupid coins to choose from). I even answer emails and phone calls, holy shit - I'm accountable!
CoinGeneral

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

The General

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 11:36:40 PM

So is this coin actually a hidden keylogger / trojan that steals bitcoins?

alyons

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 11:41:09 PM

No, I keep honey pots for that type of stuff. I have detected nothing of the sort. Ever for any coin actually. maybe my honey pot sweet jails are not working........oh no! paranoia! I certainly hope not. Keep your valuable coins safe, and your mining pirates elsewhere.
CoinGeneral

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

The General

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 11:45:14 PM

It sounds like it is due to how fast it was compiled, how shobby of a job they did on rushing this coin, and overall how many complaints people are having with pools, wallets, mining, everything.

I haven't heard many praises for this coin other than "help my coins are lost!"

No, I keep honey pots for that type of stuff. I have detected nothing of the sort. Ever for any coin actually. maybe my honey pot sweet jails are not working........oh no! paranoia! I certainly hope not. Keep your valuable coins safe, and your mining pirates elsewhere.

Okay thanks for your input on the matter.

I just want to play it safe because I keep some of my wallets on my mining computer, if that computer were to be infected somehow then I'm screwed out of those coins Sad

No more downloading random coins for me until it's verified to be safe Smiley

flound1129

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

www.multipool.us

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 11:51:30 PM

Still getting a lot of orphans, even with 8 connections.  are there any reliable addnodes yet?

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
alyons

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 11:55:03 PM

It sounds like it is due to how fast it was compiled, how shobby of a job they did on rushing this coin, and overall how many complaints people are having with pools, wallets, mining, everything.

I just want to play it safe because I keep some of my wallets on my mining computer, if that computer were to be infected somehow then I'm screwed out of those coins Sad

As a pool operator, I had to solve 2 blocks before I decided to release the pool to public, because the developers didn't really explain much about a .conf or confirmation requirements. Unlike other operators (pools) I thought to be tested and thorough before releasing an MPOS VARDIFF PROP pool, as well as align personal miners to it.

The disputes relating to this coin seem to be 100% related to liars, cheaters and thieves operating pools for greedy or nefarious purposes, as opposed to maintaining the spirit of mining a new coin.

A poorly informed public has only poor options to choose from, I hope the developers learn from their experience. The mining audience is nothing like the consumer audience, my biggest disappointment has been the lack of information for determining the confirmation counts ideal for a pool operator to release rewards.

But i drink delicious beer now, so i haz mucho buzz.

RE: fedoracoin.conf
only 2x nodes I have, any updates for that?

addnode=207.12.89.21
addnode=mystphysx.no-ip.biz

nuff said. in a nut shell. see addnode. exhibit a.1.d
FrenchyLaFleur

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 11:59:14 PM

People come to the forums to deal with issues, not to circlejerk how great a coin is. Most of the time it's people not knowing how it works as this is their first coin.
CheatBean

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 12:16:10 AM

In an attempt to balance the scales, I'd like to chime in here that I have had no issues with the coin, other than a pool being slow. And, I'm not complaining about that!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: