Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:10:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple Tips Keeping Your Bitcoin from Hackers.  (Read 2749 times)
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:32:21 AM

- We must have our own way to keep our Bitcoin safe. The account we use must have a unique password, and not easily guessed.

- Do not equate account passwords associated with Bitcoin with other accounts such as social media, because it is vulnerable to hack, let alone the followers of its social media a lot.

- Use two-factor or 2FD authentication. Additional security layers are easy to apply. Quite a few apps like Google Authenticator as a 2FD installation provider. In essence, it works as a second security layer after the password. When you've entered a keyword into your account, the system will request a two-factor authentication code. The six-digit code does not need to be memorized because it changes every 30 seconds.

- And one more, do not trust everyone. Suppose we provide information about our Bitcoin account to our Mother, it is not impossible that our mother could just tell it to someone else. With the spread of such information will increase the potential for breaking.

For me to keep our bitcoin from bitcoin is should avoid giving a personal information about you and don't giving a private key to a person you don't know personally.

First off I wouldn't give my private key to anyone, not even my wife. There is no point, you are only opening yourself up to more avenues of attack. Instead make a video put it in your will or somewhere safe, that way people can access your crypto and you need not worry. As for trusting our mothers, again same thing there simply is no point. Make a video and keep the information there, what mom (besides the ones that are active in crypto) needs to know you do it? None.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:37:39 AM

It is human tendency to boast about things that he has, but this is not good. It bring jealousy to others which may cause harmful consequences.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:49:18 AM

- We must have our own way to keep our Bitcoin safe. The account we use must have a unique password, and not easily guessed.

- Do not equate account passwords associated with Bitcoin with other accounts such as social media, because it is vulnerable to hack, let alone the followers of its social media a lot.

- Use two-factor or 2FD authentication. Additional security layers are easy to apply. Quite a few apps like Google Authenticator as a 2FD installation provider. In essence, it works as a second security layer after the password. When you've entered a keyword into your account, the system will request a two-factor authentication code. The six-digit code does not need to be memorized because it changes every 30 seconds.

- And one more, do not trust everyone. Suppose we provide information about our Bitcoin account to our Mother, it is not impossible that our mother could just tell it to someone else. With the spread of such information will increase the potential for breaking.
simple things, but could make us more secure when using bitcoin. Anyway thank you for sharing !
You right, the most important thing I think is to use 2fa for your wallet account and do not use the same password for each account,
because I used to be in the hacking world, using the same password, someone can log in many of your accounts, maybe your wallet, so be careful
Jimrch

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:19:46 AM

I just recently posted a topic about this on the beginner's section minutes ago.

For anyone who's interested: Topic: [GUIDE] Keeping your crypto secure: DOs and DON'Ts

Thanks, such a help for a newbie in cryptocurrency technology like us.
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

To avoid hackers is not simple, but there are way to do it. First, you should make sure that you are enrolling only in global and leading Bitcoin companies, and learn how to identify possible Bitcoin fraud. And make sure your email is save. How to secure your email; 1. Use unique and powerful passwords; 2. Check your login activity; 3. Review and delete your email auto-forwarders; 4. Review Linked Accounts; and 5. Set up two-factor authentication.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

simple things, but could make us more secure when using bitcoin. Anyway thank you for sharing !
You right, the most important thing I think is to use 2fa for your wallet account and do not use the same password for each account,
because I used to be in the hacking world, using the same password, someone can log in many of your accounts, maybe your wallet, so be careful
It should be a practice having 2fa from our account, we are in the business where hackers are just around the corner waiting for their chances, securing
our accounts is our responsibility, knowing and understanding more ways to defend yourself from the prey, good thing that in each aspect we can
ask google or watch youtube to learn simple up to completely secured ways protecting our assets.
lolland

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:58:53 PM

use an hardware wallet, if you want to keep your bitcoins safe.
gerasimo

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:42:58 AM

Good information here and thers that commented too. i am new to crypto currencies and i need informations like. thank you
shashkova

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:38:30 AM

got so much helpful information from this thread. thank you
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:07:24 AM

My tip for hackers to hack your bitcoin is that you have to have your own computer in your home so no bitcoin moves you and I hide your private key do not give it to anyone who is simple I tip so that hackers can not hack your bitcoin.
teterinal

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:18:00 AM

got a lot of very information here. be sure to share this to my friends
De4ted

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:35:58 AM

do not leak personal info
buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:14:02 PM

There are so many options to protect my bitcoin from hackers. I personally use verification code when i used another computer for access my bitcoin account.

You always must use a few steps to save your wallet from hackers. As for me I use only one computer and I fell write my password on a sheet of paper and put it in the case. 
wonderfulvn

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:48:57 AM

Preferably you should have your own wallet secure, you can also have cold storage with 2FA.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:23:12 AM

Just another tips from me :

always verify the SSL of website you visit if you want to moving your balance. 2fa authentication is only available when you work in the exchange wallet.
and if you want to be very safe, use your main wallet on the pc (client wallet) to store almost all of your coin, and use web wallet for your secondary wallet and dont store too much coin there.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:24:51 AM

Always very careful when you are using your seed or private key. If you can, try not to use it.
Using 2fd authentication is good too, but if you are using the web wallet, you won't be able to use it, only in exchange.
and always have the backup of your wallet because many peoples lost their bitcoin wallet, makes the circulation of bitcoin lower.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zaibraid

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

I will share tips on how to secure our bitcoin purses from hackers. First, we have to keep our bitcoin wallet password safely and nobody else knows about it. Secondly, we must activate the security features in our wallet , such as activating the 2FA feature and ensuring the email address is not automatically forwarded to someone else's email. Third, we always close our bitcoin wallet access correctly and make sure it can not open automatically with the same device. Typically, the computer device will automatically store a password so we have to remove this feature. Then, we have to change our bitcoin wallet password periodically.

judel_2018

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:40:29 AM

If you are storing bitcoin in your computer for sure you need to have protected computer and have an updated computer and anti-virus but as well you need to have a password on your wallet to make sure that no one will be able to access it or to make transfers but mostly for me I just used the two-factor or the authentication which is pretty good and it really gives a security in your account. You should not tell anyone that you have a bitcoin or that where your bitcoin is stored, for me I never tell anyone except my family but they don't know how it works and where do I store it to make a privacy with my coins.

We don't need to save our Bitcoin password in our phone or computer that are connected to the internet. We should write a piece of paper or creat a flash drive to save our password and we should keep it in a safe place and no one knows about the information of that documents. That is the simple tips to keep our  bitcoin password from hackers.
sk hossin

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:57:27 AM

The wallet should always be locked with a private key. and security I have strong passwords
. Multiple signatures are another way to enhance security.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:29:10 PM

avoiding airdrop that has no clear is one of the ways to be free from hackers, because I have friends, he lost $ 500.

after he analyzed, that the main factor is that he joins every airdrop, and one of the airdrop content he chooses has a pishing form.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: