Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:52:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple Tips Keeping Your Bitcoin from Hackers.  (Read 2753 times)
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:47:00 AM

- We must have our own way to keep our Bitcoin safe. The account we use must have a unique password, and not easily guessed.

- Do not equate account passwords associated with Bitcoin with other accounts such as social media, because it is vulnerable to hack, let alone the followers of its social media a lot.

- Use two-factor or 2FD authentication. Additional security layers are easy to apply. Quite a few apps like Google Authenticator as a 2FD installation provider. In essence, it works as a second security layer after the password. When you've entered a keyword into your account, the system will request a two-factor authentication code. The six-digit code does not need to be memorized because it changes every 30 seconds.

- And one more, do not trust everyone. Suppose we provide information about our Bitcoin account to our Mother, it is not impossible that our mother could just tell it to someone else. With the spread of such information will increase the potential for breaking.
Never ever trust anyone. Bitcoin is decentralized and anonymous .It is one of the best way to keep you away from hackers. Please do have a strong password and keep it to yourself. We must be very careful when it comes to our password. Dont ever tell some private information of yours to anyone.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kimchu kuno

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:50:51 AM

If you are storing bitcoin in your computer for sure you need to have protected computer and have an updated computer and anti-virus but as well you need to have a password on your wallet to make sure that no one will be able to access it or to make transfers but mostly for me I just used the two-factor or the authentication which is pretty good and it really gives a security in your account. You should not tell anyone that you have a bitcoin or that where your bitcoin is stored, for me I never tell anyone except my family but they don't know how it works and where do I store it to make a privacy with my coins.

Thank you for this tips, but actually those hackers are the lazy person.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:22:21 PM

- We must have our own way to keep our Bitcoin safe. The account we use must have a unique password, and not easily guessed.

- Do not equate account passwords associated with Bitcoin with other accounts such as social media, because it is vulnerable to hack, let alone the followers of its social media a lot.

- Use two-factor or 2FD authentication. Additional security layers are easy to apply. Quite a few apps like Google Authenticator as a 2FD installation provider. In essence, it works as a second security layer after the password. When you've entered a keyword into your account, the system will request a two-factor authentication code. The six-digit code does not need to be memorized because it changes every 30 seconds.

- And one more, do not trust everyone. Suppose we provide information about our Bitcoin account to our Mother, it is not impossible that our mother could just tell it to someone else. With the spread of such information will increase the potential for breaking.
Dont share some information of yours to anyone. Dont trust anyone. You need to use a unique and long password to make sure that your account is secured.

Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

Nice tips . I will follow your tips so that I can make sure that my account is secured. Thankyou for this information , we really appreciate how people like you share their knowledge to others. This makes me happy

fernandoclause

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:34:52 AM

this is a good idea, but let's think again about 2FA protection, because when we forget or lose the private key, then everything will be burned,
this is dangerous if we are human who often forget the memory ,.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:02:08 AM

this is a good idea, but let's think again about 2FA protection, because when we forget or lose the private key, then everything will be burned,
this is dangerous if we are human who often forget the memory ,.
2FA is a very good authentication option , i think all 2FA provides a key characters that can be use when you cannoy access your 2FA application.. Email also be part of it, you can use it as a security option.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Lionheart001

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:35:11 AM

How can I secure my email accounts? I have been wondering if 2FA can actually be used to secure email. Thanks for your prompt response
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:47:39 AM

Basic hints to keep my Bitcoin from programmers, we should be carefull of our private key or secret key. We don't put our secret key on versatile or that are associated with the web since it is typically simple to hack. We simply compose a bit of paper or we can make a blaze drive to spare our watchword and we place it in our pack that we conveying ordinary particularly when we are laborers with the goal that it will avoid to programmers.
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:19:38 AM

You should secure it with a metamask application, or use authy software for security, so it is safer for your account, before buying BTC or altcoin, you should know this way, should first Keep your account secure

svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:37:59 PM

at the moment there are already enough ways to protect your bitcoin from hackers, the most common in my opinion is the cold wallets.
suemendez25

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:21:59 PM

This is a huge help for beginners like me. I alsp read other threads now about being safe from hackers. Thanks to those who have the time to make this kind of infromation and sharing it with everyone.
theyRmose

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

change the password of your wallet within a period of one month, every month the word sanddi wallet must be different, that's what I do.
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:32:30 PM

Its always a must to secure all our accounts in accessing our virtual currencies. Always keep your accounts with you not shared to anyone whom you can't trust of. But still, even we value such belongings of us in this industry not to be stolen by someone, at some point, it really happens that you just woke up and your tokens was lost.

honey8

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:36:49 PM

In order to keep bitcoin away from the hackers, its safe to enable 2fa, also keeping them to some hardware wallet is  must.
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:39:51 PM

First i keep my private key private and also my wallet are offline not just that i change my passwords most times and i have my 2fa thats the two factor authentication so with these i feel safe from hackers
nolestiket

Activity: 308

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:00:21 PM

I always use 2PA. If the malicious agents steal my flogs, then they will have big problems with 2FA. This is really cool technology!

Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:32:29 PM

Thank you for sharing this post with all. I think everyone wil be benefited from this and it is a very useful post. You have mentioned most of the tips for a onlite wallet holder. What I would like to add is everyone need to be very careful regarding passwords and no way should let any company to interfere into his/her bitcoin.
Thank you for sharing the tips for our bitcoin account to be safe from hackers it is big help for me cause now I know and aware how to care my bitcoin account we need to be careful and don't let anyone to know your personal information about your account in bitcoin keep it secret .
trumhacker04

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 11:11:53 PM

Personally, I use 3 measures:
1. Set a password and use special characters
2. Turn on 2FA
3. Get the code from the phone number when making the transaction
rasmusen

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:30:18 AM

I think that you do not need to give some third-party companies at the disposal of your wallet. It is better to always have your purse, and dispose of it as you like. And two-factor authentication and a unique password is not always the best way to save your assets.
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:45:03 AM

How to save our bitcoins has been the most popular problem in the industry, and it is true that using dual or 2FD authentication can better guard against hacker attacks, which I think is the best way to use the hardware wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: