Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:05:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple Tips Keeping Your Bitcoin from Hackers.  (Read 2758 times)
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:41:37 AM

- We must have our own way to keep our Bitcoin safe. The account we use must have a unique password, and not easily guessed.

- Do not equate account passwords associated with Bitcoin with other accounts such as social media, because it is vulnerable to hack, let alone the followers of its social media a lot.

- Use two-factor or 2FD authentication. Additional security layers are easy to apply. Quite a few apps like Google Authenticator as a 2FD installation provider. In essence, it works as a second security layer after the password. When you've entered a keyword into your account, the system will request a two-factor authentication code. The six-digit code does not need to be memorized because it changes every 30 seconds.

- And one more, do not trust everyone. Suppose we provide information about our Bitcoin account to our Mother, it is not impossible that our mother could just tell it to someone else. With the spread of such information will increase the potential for breaking.

That's also important for the private account to prevent hack but usually the expertise of hacker is not to memorized the private key whether a  simply and hard private key I think  they will specialized to explore their talent to do something bad to the purpose of  their expertise searching for the entire system creating a devise to capture of our private property they don't care the feelings of other people who the victims of their self interest. So my advise is just learned enough before we accept suspicious site or  what ever suddenly pop-up to our computer.   
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:04:04 AM

You now have to care a lot of your own coin and do not trust anyone but yourself now that you're kind of a bank of yourself. First privacy - never tell anyone where you hold the private key unless it's a wife or a really trusted person who can handle your affairs. You have to be anonymous online and do not store on the cloud either any of your account or passphrase or some seeds - I think you got the point. If you're looking for a Tor-based crypto I'd suggest Privcy for all the stuff mentioned.
rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:51:58 AM

You can add this tips. Don't use the exchanger to keep your bitcoin. Keep it cold storage or desktop wallet. Keep your private key safe. Don't share or don't put your private key any exchanger. Don't keep your private key something like google drive or any other storage. Keep your computer antivirus update.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:22:12 AM

- We must have our own way to keep our Bitcoin safe. The account we use must have a unique password, and not easily guessed.

- Do not equate account passwords associated with Bitcoin with other accounts such as social media, because it is vulnerable to hack, let alone the followers of its social media a lot.

- Use two-factor or 2FD authentication. Additional security layers are easy to apply. Quite a few apps like Google Authenticator as a 2FD installation provider. In essence, it works as a second security layer after the password. When you've entered a keyword into your account, the system will request a two-factor authentication code. The six-digit code does not need to be memorized because it changes every 30 seconds.

- And one more, do not trust everyone. Suppose we provide information about our Bitcoin account to our Mother, it is not impossible that our mother could just tell it to someone else. With the spread of such information will increase the potential for breaking.
Keeping our bitcoin safe is not easy because there's have many hackers that have a chance to hack our bitcoin. Putting codes in our wallet can help us because it is easy for now to hack Bitcoin without codes. Be careful who you trust because sometimes they tempted to have money.
I think the tips to keep bitcoin from hackers are to secure your email account Secure your social media account Use unique and powerful passwords for all online accounts Enables two-factor authentication
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:22:33 AM

its all about Online wallets, I guess, as you are mentioning 2FA. Well, Sim-Jacking is the solution for the hackers to steal fro Online Wallets with 2FA. we should think of more strong and working solution.
adamtruongkz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:26:15 AM

Good jobs bro.Thank for your tips
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:51:14 PM

For me i protect my bitcoin by SMS phone verification when i want to access to my bitcoin account from another computer

Don't you think that it's more vulnerable? What if your phone got stolen and saw that you're into cryptos and so he is? It will be a game over.

Keep your computer antivirus update.

Yeah especially when your private keys are on your computer and you don't have any back up. That happened to my friend and unfortunately his entire investment was gone instantly.

I think the safest is having a hardware wallet, it quite pricey but you're assured that it won't compromise easily.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
endut15

Activity: 551

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:37:49 PM

Personally, I use 3 measures:
1. Set a password and use special characters
2. Turn on 2FA
3. Get the code from the phone number when making the transaction
the way we have to do is always check our account, make tangled passwords a little complicated, don't open all kinds of links that are inviting us to join in an easy way.

so that our wallet is safe, we must also be more careful in checking everything. never do things that are careless too. because it will hurt personal status.
avarnet

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:42:07 PM

of course by using google authentic it can prevent hackers from stealing our assets such as bitcoin and altcoin

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
adamtruongkz

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:22:42 PM

There are some basic security measures we must take to keep bitcoins from hackers
For me i protect my bitcoin by SMS phone verification when i want to access to my bitcoin account from another computer
1.you can Secure your email account.and you have must be two-factor verification.
2. The wallet should always be locked with a private key. and security
3.you can do it enable two-factor authentication
dennisnewton83

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:33:36 PM

Besides the 2FA I'd also add the SMS verification. Better being prepared for any circumstance.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:52:35 PM

Great piece about security of assets. But despite all this I ll advise we get a hardware wallets that is the only way to be satlfe for now
my way is my account gives me a lock and I don't give anyone my account and I keep my laptop and I take care of myself
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:29:34 PM

Great piece about security of assets. But despite all this I ll advise we get a hardware wallets that is the only way to be satlfe for now
Nowadays applications are growing and advanced technology is using apps that help with security
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:55:46 PM

Yes this is good

Though 2FA is a very good security on all crypto wallets. But I must say that even that 2FA can still be hacked by some internet goons in this world and make all wallets vulnerable to serious and hazardous attacks from them. I think the best way to stole our coins is the HARD WALLET
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:25:50 PM

I consider storing your passwords in the safe place, but the passwords should be really good so they can't be hacked, also clean PC is good thing to own.

Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:43:49 PM

Using various security measures,can help a lot,I strongly suggest you get your hardware wallets,and keep your passwords safe..
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:58:17 PM

The two factor authentication is the most critical in securing your bitcoin from hackers, and it can be great if it linked to our android/iphone.
Because it's hard for these hackers to hack the wallet.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:49:07 PM

All that you disclose is indeed very appropriate, and the most important thing is that no one ever knows the password of the bitcoin wallet we have, because that is the most important part that we must protect properly.
Timmzzy

Activity: 785
Merit: 34

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:10:05 PM

I definitely make use of 2AF in all my EXCHANGERS where I trade and also it's not safe to leav3 huge amount of BTC in a particular wallet is good you split it out and don't save you private keys on cloud or let's say save it in your phone without a backup offline backup.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HanaBin

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:42:38 AM

thanks you very much. These tips are so useful for me. The issue I appreciate hightest is that we use unquie account. It is completely secure and safe for us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: