Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:26:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $10,000 to spend  (Read 14093 times)
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:13:41 AM

I do not think so it will be good investment, ripples growth is random and not sure. Waves has not potencial to achieve succes in the nearest future.

In my opinion you should focus on technology and coins like ethereum or neo, check this
indodaks

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:19:39 AM

How do you guys feel about

$5000 in XRP
$5000 in WAVES

Hodling for long term returns

Waves is a good choice but better if you invest in more than 2 types of coins, I advise you to invest in NEO and XLM as I see they also have good potential for the future,
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:28:56 AM

With this amount, I think it will be better if you can invest it in ethereum, NEO, EOS, waves and ripple but you should put the largest share into ethereum and ripple because these two coin have more potential, value and technology than other altcoin in crypto.
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:30:22 AM

The money is quite big, if I have money like you I will invest in BTC and eth, This is the most potential coin, if we are patient we will succeed.
crypto_futurer

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:39:41 AM

I think it's better not to buy either Ripple or Waves. These two crypto-currencies are very strange and it is unclear what will happen to them further. In the short term, they can show growth, but in the long run they will hardly bring profit.
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:47:31 AM

$5000 in XRP
$5000 in WAVES

XRP does not have the potential; I think you should use $ 5000 to invest long term into ETH. WAVES is also a good coin to invest, but it is best to invest $ 2500 on WAVES and $ 2,000 on NEO, $ 500 on ICO projects.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:48:58 AM

I think it's better not to buy either Ripple or Waves. These two crypto-currencies are very strange and it is unclear what will happen to them further. In the short term, they can show growth, but in the long run they will hardly bring profit.
Agree with your comments. Apart from ETH and Bitcoin, the majority of altcoin is suitable for short-term investment. WAVES and XRP are not suitable for long-term investment because these are two very small community coin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:51:10 AM

$5000 in XRP
$5000 in WAVES

This is a great idea. I still see the prices of XRP and WAVES are very low and can increase much in the future. But in my opinion, you should invest medium for these two coins. Maybe by the end of this year, the price of these two coins will increase

jackky

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:54:04 AM

$5000 in XRP
$5000 in WAVES

I think Waves is good but I doubt it with XRP, honestly I'm not interested to invest in XRP because it is a centralized coin, if I in your shoes I will replace XRP with some potential coins such as ETH, STRAT, EOS and so on, and it would be better if you adopt more than 5 coins in your portfolio
I also never cared about XRP, I see people say XRP is no future. I tried to learn a lot about XRP and what people have said is correct. I will research on the WAVES platform and make the decision to invest in WAVES if WAVES is a potential altcoin.
phillippw6

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

You have enough money to take the risks to enter the cryptocurrency market but instead of going all one o  one coin or the ico split your money in the stat a little perspective of how the crypto market is currently operating and then invest in bitcoin altcoin and ico
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:59:27 PM

$5000 in XRP
$5000 in WAVES

If I've got those amounts in my wallet I'll spend like this one 10% for ETH, 10% for NEO, 10% for MAN, 15% for LYL and NEM, 5% on TEL, 5% on VIB, 5% on IOTA, 10% on ICX, 10% on ADA and the rest of 30% will stay on BTC so when the market goes down I have BTC to buy those altcoins I think it will bounce really quick.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
www_blockchain

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

For long-term investments it is better to choose Waves, since this crypto currency is more reliable unlike Ripple. Now reputation at Ripple is spoiled and it is better to not invest in this cryptocurrency.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:35:54 AM

For long-term investments it is better to choose Waves, since this crypto currency is more reliable unlike Ripple. Now reputation at Ripple is spoiled and it is better to not invest in this cryptocurrency.
One should rather go for a coin that can give away some great profit like Bitcoin with low risk and low cost of investment. Bitcoin and ETH is much more profitable that Waves and investing such a big money in a coin that is not so potent and not backed by a great project is a silly decision. Instead one should invest in a traditional asset and not in Waves. What I want to say is that one should do the crypto comparative analysis and only then choose a coin and not a random pick.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:46:14 AM

Ripple is centralized and by investing in it, it is clear you could not see real potential of btc. Waves is also dead project, consider investing in oax.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:14:24 AM

I don't think waves is great, but XRP is a great coin. I know Ripple have their detractors, but it's a really solid project with a very professional team.
prygunovpasha

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

$5000 in XRP
$5000 in WAVES

XRP is good investment but please dont buy waves! Thats terrible coin! It is just a platform to make scam tokens. 15 000 tokens created there and only few that have any real value.
Better to take a look at such ICOs like Ubex or Ingot. They both almost reached the hard cap and will appear on exchnages in September-October
V. J. Meyer

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

In my opinion, now you should spend $ 5,000 to invest in BTC for $ 5000 to invest in eth. These are the two main coins in the market. If you hold them, you will be safe and hold for a long time. You will get profit by the end of 2018 this market price will increase sharply and you will sell
semiwylson

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:43:21 AM

$5000 in XRP
$5000 in WAVES

XRP is good investment but please dont buy waves! Thats terrible coin! It is just a platform to make scam tokens. 15 000 tokens created there and only few that have any real value.
Better to take a look at such ICOs like Ubex or Ingot. They both almost reached the hard cap and will appear on exchnages in September-October
Invested both in Ubex and Ingot, cool ICOs indeed but telling us the already established Waves platform is just a platfrom for spam tokens creation is weird..
Waves cool alt with perfect background and hupe opportunities for growth
prygunovpasha

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:13:42 PM

$5000 in XRP
$5000 in WAVES

Invested both in Ubex and Ingot, cool ICOs indeed but telling us the already established Waves platform is just a platfrom for spam tokens creation is weird..
Im holding waves since ICO...I have got nothing except frustration.
Hope with Ingot and Ubex situation will be different otherwise I will be fristrated about ICOs overall
semiwylson

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:19:29 PM

$5000 in XRP
$5000 in WAVES

Im holding waves since ICO...I have got nothing except frustration.
Hope with Ingot and Ubex situation will be different otherwise I will be fristrated about ICOs overall
Then I wish u a good luck! ICO itself is the new paradigm for the whole financial world. Dont let one bad ICO to ruin your faith in the ICOs overall Smiley Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: