Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:02:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[PRIVATE] 🔥Trends: Largest Trading And Analysis Platform by/for Traders!  (Read 2618 times)
HuP9RX

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:49:06 AM

Who are the founders?? Where can I check it? Do they have LinkedIn profiles? I need to study all of them well before investing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:57:17 AM

Who are the founders?? Where can I check it? Do they have LinkedIn profiles? I need to study all of them well before investing

Check the website, you can check all team and their LinkedIn profiles. The team are super professional, they’ve worked in huge IT companies.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:09:46 AM

Do you accept buyers from every country? Or the US citizens are restricted?

It’s not spelled out, but I think you can’t participate in ICO
USA has too stricted laws, I doubt that it’s allowed
But whitepaper says that Trends not offers tokens to Singapore and China citizens, and there is no word about US. Correct me if I’m wrong
There also said that tokens are not distributed in countries where transactions fall under the restrictive regulations, USA fits the profile perfectly

I don’t really understand why there are restricted countries? In general in different ICOs and in this one in particular
jaketrends
Copper Member

Activity: 42

CMO with Trends. www.TrendsProject.io

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

But whitepaper says that Trends not offers tokens to Singapore and China citizens, and there is no word about US. Correct me if I’m wrong
There also said that tokens are not distributed in countries where transactions fall under the restrictive regulations, USA fits the profile perfectly

I don’t really understand why there are restricted countries? In general in different ICOs and in this one in particular

Because of individual country's financial laws and regulations. A customer can face punishment if caught.

jaketrends
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:11:38 PM

NOTICE!!!

We accidentally have the incorrect Github account linked in our ANN thread and on the website. The correct link is here: https://github.com/Trends-Project. Links will be corrected immediately. Thank you, and we're sorry for the inconvenience.

CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:04:21 PM

Reserved for indonesia translation.
Already sign up via translation form.
Proof of work : http://bit.ly/Portfolio_Profile
Waiting for your response. Thankyou

jaketrends
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:06:50 PM

Indonesian translation has been reserved already. Ty for your interest, though.

lennon684

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:39:34 PM

I joined this project. I'm interested to see how the developers implement the plan.
sethtrends

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:44:59 PM

I joined this project. I'm interested to see how the developers implement the plan.

We are excited to have you and all the new members. Please ask any questions you may have, and look forward to more information as it rolls out!
griga85

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:10:43 PM

Reservation for Russian translation
User Name: griga85
The Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1756310
Mother tongue: Russian
ETH add: 0xFF2028f38041861F06421F8E69B30Fb6E9d7E9C2
Telegram: @IGOR_CHELNY

Unfortunately at the moment I can not provide the work done, but I have a Higher Humanitarian education
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:15:40 PM

Indonesian translation has been reserved already. Ty for your interest, though.

Any spreadsheet to share? So we can know who already take those bounty?

Eulalila

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:23:32 PM

Of course anonymity in the network is very important for many users. I hope your project can significantly improve this. I will observe the development. Good luck
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:18:42 PM

The financial regulators of these countries impose certain risks on companies that are engaged in ICOs. In this countries ICOs are outlawed.
KeViN31

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:26:17 PM

Which I have seen to date for the concept you described on the website is quite unique and likely to flourish in the future. Just look at others quite popular to date.
PISTON_1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:34:04 PM

The financial regulators of these countries impose certain risks on companies that are engaged in ICOs. In this countries ICOs are outlawed.

It depends on the local law and authority where person lives. As a matter of fact the project itself does not care where are you from, team just going to protect the users where ICO participation is banned.
PRAKT!K

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:41:23 PM

Hmm... Very good question by the way. As far as I know founders here had the previous experience with blockchain projects and this project is not the first project they are working at. You may easily google their names from the website and find all needed information.
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:53:24 PM

Hmm... Very good question by the way. As far as I know founders here had the previous experience with blockchain projects and this project is not the first project they are working at. You may easily google their names from the website and find all needed information.
No matter how experienced and skillful team is if there is such bleeding market outside… I really hope the main release as well as token listing will happen on the market growth. That’s why project has much more chances for growth.
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:00:04 PM

No matter how experienced and skillful team is if there is such bleeding market outside… I really hope the main release as well as token listing will happen on the market growth. That’s why project has much more chances for growth.
No need to care about the market condition. If the team releases the final version in time, without any delays and postponing - project will enter top 50 pretty soon.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:05:52 PM

No need to care about the market condition. If the team releases the final version in time, without any delays and postponing - project will enter top 50 pretty soon.
Very optimistic about top 50, but if in a year or so... Well, who knows. =)
By the way, when the alpha and the final releases are scheduled?
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:10:56 PM

Very optimistic about top 50, but if in a year or so... Well, who knows. =)
By the way, when the alpha and the final releases are scheduled?

Check the roadmap for the relevant info. However I think team could not tell you the exact dates as you know… It’s kinda impossible to predict. But in general – in the September they will release beta and in the November they will release final version of platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: