Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:43:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Scam - No more  (Read 2042 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:26:12 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam and it will never become a scam because thee is no like networking or inviting people to get into bitcoin and you will get referral commission or some type of pyramiding scheme that the ponzi scheme type of investments are using. Bitcoin is a pure investment and a currency which you can use and get benefits and not a type of scam.
khalis

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam even though many people and big investment firms say bitcoin scam but all that is not true, let's see bitcoin prices in 2012-2013 and now bitcoin prices soar and people benefit from it a lot. bitcoin is a nice crypto curency and has a good future bitcoin not a scam product.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:33:37 PM

Price of bitcoin depend on supply and demand.
It's very simple, like in any other market.
So, if you call bitcoin scam, than any other market in the world is scam for you Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:30:15 PM

#consensus2018

The narrative has changed. It used to be “Is Bitcoin a scam?” now it’s “ how high do you think the price will go”.
Institutional money is on its way people.

Matthew Goetz from 'Block Tower Capital' stated in front of a capacity crowd at Consensus;
"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

Goldman Sachs are already well and truly in the space.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/05/15/circle-raised-110m-to-build-ethereum-coin-backed-by-dollars/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_content=1535467440&utm_campaign=sprinklrForbesCrypto#597a81f81ee1

Twitter:@BoomerCapital
Web: boomerangcapital.org

There are still people today thinks tha Bitcoin is a scam. I guess their perception about it will not change unless we will inform them. Media really give people misleading information about Bitcoin is not a scam. Bitcoin is a scam when people are greedy and destroying people's lices just for their good.
RochaMckay

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:10:23 AM

Bitcoin is one of the most popular crypto that have a huge value and great potential, it will give a big opportunity to many people to have a bright future. Bitcoin are not a scam the truth scam is the people that wants to abuse.
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:15:17 AM

at first thought you may think that bitcoin is scam.but if you research more about it or you start earning from bitcin you will prove tp yourself that bitcon never been scam.the scam is the people who use only the name of bitcoin to scammed other people that dont have knowledge about bitcoin

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:58:11 AM

#consensus2018

The narrative has changed. It used to be “Is Bitcoin a scam?” now it’s “ how high do you think the price will go”.

Matthew Goetz from 'Block Tower Capital' stated in front of a capacity crowd at Consensus;
"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/05/15/circle-raised-110m-to-build-ethereum-coin-backed-by-dollars/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_content=1535467440&utm_campaign=sprinklrForbesCrypto#597a81f81ee1

There are still people today thinks tha Bitcoin is a scam. I guess their perception about it will not change unless we will inform them. Media really give people misleading information about Bitcoin is not a scam. Bitcoin is a scam when people are greedy and destroying people's lices just for their good.

Most of these scam accusation came from bank industry like former CEO and other personalities who have lots of gold and silver. And I agree that media causes more confusion and magnify that the scam is bitcoin. It was never a scam and they will just fighting for the wrong reason.
van jones2594

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:11:22 AM

That's how others scam the bitcoin why so many people have invested bitcoin do not scam the bitcoin many blessings that I received from bitcoin have built my own home from bitcoin and they say that scam.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:10:12 AM

many other coins are more likely to be called, scam. there are coins that are legit, and some coins are not. but the bitcoin is not a scam after all. many people has used this and many people trust and invest in it. the great thing about bitcoin is that is doesn't seem to be old. it will never be old. although sometimes it has low rates, we can still make money out of it by using it and investing on it.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
ruhel khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:14:52 AM

Mostly the people's who don't understand about bitcoin says that bitcoin is a scam. Also lots of banks accuse that bitcoin is scam. But in my opinion bitcoin has a bright future coming ahead and it will more successful.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:47:17 AM

I used to invest in bitcoin and I met scam, so sad
Perhaps you are not investing in Bitcoin, but you are investing in coins from unspecified ICO projects that offer their coins with the lure of big bonuses. While their own coins have not been in the market.
I don't think that Bitcoin is a Scam . It's about your understanding of what Bitcoin is. Try to read more about it ,and learn from it.
The losses a person gets in bitcon investing is not a scam it is a risk that happens if you are wrong in choosing an option.  I think the scam that they met is not from bitcoin directly. but from third parties investment such as ponzi, ICO, or coin multiplier sites, etc. You know that investment is very much in the bitcoin world
Timzbrand

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:51:05 AM

A plethora of people pristinely thought Bitcoin was a scam optically discerning how there are so many schemes that can take your money with nothing in reciprocation. Over time early investors have gave Bitcoin its value and maker is look ask an investment not a sam
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:59:44 AM

For those people who really do not understand bitcoin what really is they taught always it is a scam, but if they learned how it works and how it would be helpful for them that it can give benefits in their life I think they will try to understand this also.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:07:46 AM

Actually some people use the name of bitcoin just to scammed other people that's why people get mad when they encountered like this but the truth is bitcoin gives a lot of benefits for the bitcoin users only if they will learned how to work on this in the right way.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:19:54 AM

Bitcoin gives us good opportunity to have good earnings and some bad people uses bitcoin to get money from the others that's why other people think bitcoin is a scam.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:23:20 AM

#consensus2018

"Bitcoin to 60k in 2018"

This pace is happening because they all feel the now the momentum of bitcoin. I am very happy because I am very tired of seeing threads about bitcoin being a scam. To that end, I am very in favor if bitcoin reaches 60k this year.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:31:58 AM

Of course not, bitcoin is not a scam because of the bitcoin only currencies that have high value.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:38:55 AM

Actually some people use the name of bitcoin just to scammed other people that's why people get mad when they encountered like this but the truth is bitcoin gives a lot of benefits for the bitcoin users only if they will learned how to work on this in the right way.
Actually the shape and model of fraud in the bitcoin world is not just like that dude. there are many kinds of crime here. such as ponzi scam, ico scam, the site becomes a scam, and so forth. in fact it is a common risk of an investment where you entrust your money to grow in third parties
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:40:18 AM

yes, Bitcoin is a biggest scam.
Omg lol are you serious Bitcoin will scam? Where you got this false news?how I can got this is sure news?? You can explain here and we are waiting for response.i see your rank is very low I mean you are new in the bitcoin world. Grin
Firstly you have huge knowledge about Bitcoin then you will start bitcoin work...
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:45:49 AM

Of course not, bitcoin is not a scam because of the bitcoin only currencies that have high value.

Yes I agree. Bitcoin was not and will never be a scam. There are just some people who use bitcoin to scam other people. Bitcoin helps the people, it gives us opportunities to be rich and financially stable and gives us additional income if we know how to use it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: