Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will not Die Untill Bitcoin will reach at Least 50K  (Read 49873 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:28:24 AM

I am sure they can never be $50k per 1 bitcoin. It is unbelievable.
That's true. Bitcoin's value will never be that high. It's so unbelievable for me. But if it is that's great for us investors of the bitcoins. Lucky for us our money will increase tremendously without doing anything. I can't wait though to that time, if that hapoens I'm going to be really rich like a billionaire. And that's good for everyone who are accessing bitcoins.
Bitcoin will reach that value at some point what we do not know is when that is going to happen, it may happen in the next 20 years? It is possible, but in any case the most important thing to remember is to hold to your bitcoins because even if bitcoin does not reach that price it could reach 10k, 20k or 30k and we will benefit from that price increase.
With the ongoing development it's going to be huge in the future to come.
The limited supply will make its price to rise even more than we predicted and there is no limit of value if the demand
will continue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:19:02 AM

I am Not a Philosopher or a Writer
I have a long run in Bitcoin and some Alts,
I have seen Bitcoin since 10$ price and seen to all time High 3K (June 12, 2017) also,
In my point of view (I use to create my views with News and upgoing BTC network) BTC will reach 98K very soon and this article is about that.

Crash and Panic
A lot of people are worried about the fluctuation and selling there BTC on pressure But New Bit-coiners are doing so we must note that.
Serious and BTC believers are holding all the BTC they have. As few people are concentrate in News which are created by Centralized monetary system. We have to believe our self first that BTC and we Bit-coiners are decentralized, our market is global market Short-term actions of governments are not important, on a global scale they can't fight the inevitable. Regulations are as good against bitcoin as sandbags against tsunami.

We are sometime focusing in Chinese Government news at the mean time I am focusing in Chinese People. Did anyone think about that Chinese Government indirectly handled a lot of profit to Bitcoin? I think no or some yes. While Chinese government issued warning and ban the deposit in the mean time Chinese Community is more curious in investing in Bitcoin and they are searching some other option of Deposit so now see what, is it loss of bitcoin or its loss of Chinese Government? of course of Government its not just a Chinese production so we don't need to worry about anything or any single government, We are Global Ruled and not Ruled by one we are Ruled by Each of Us.

Bitcoin Price Moving up by 2014
The bitcoin price is the result of supply and demand for bitcoin. The more demand there is, the higher the price goes. The more supply there is, the lower the price, The supply side of bitcoin is fairly well known, even if we look into the future. Bitcoin supply growth will drop below 15% annually very soon and finally 21 million no more then that so supply side is always lower and demand side will be always higher.
China Warns on Bitcoin but Traders are still Legal to trade.
India Warns on Bitcoin but Traders are still Legal to trade.
Singapore Government will not interfere in Bitcoin.
More then 40% of American and 20+% Globally known Bitcoin in this small movement so expect 40% global population know about Bitcoin by 2014.
New Business adopting Bitcoin and even some third party transaction are helping people to transact with bitcoin in Amazon, E bay, Walmart and such web stores.
Overstock to come on Mid 2014 and Overstock CEO clearly described why (Patrick Byrne thinks bitcoin could be a helpful addition to the payment system and his company plans to accept the currency, You’re getting rid of the interchange fees. We’re paying credit card companies around 2%. For a company whose margin is 1%, picking up 2% on that is quite attractive)
Every day New Bitcoin Accepters are on the way Today you can buy almost everything from your Bitcoin House to Car and Grocery to Electronics so why not it will reach 50K? Bitcoin have that potential to reach until i will die and Bitcoin have that potential to grow that one day 1 Satoshi will count 100$.

Last All time high price Edit on: July 2017
Wow!I hope so me too,I can reach this price.If 50k will be the rate of bitcoin all bitcoiners will be rich.And if this happen maybe bitcoin is the used of all people in the earth and the world will control all prople and everything on earth.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:43:51 PM

I am Not a Philosopher or a Writer
I have a long run in Bitcoin and some Alts,
I have seen Bitcoin since 10$ price and seen to all time High 3K (June 12, 2017) also,
In my point of view (I use to create my views with News and upgoing BTC network) BTC will reach 98K very soon and this article is about that.

Crash and Panic
A lot of people are worried about the fluctuation and selling there BTC on pressure But New Bit-coiners are doing so we must note that.
Serious and BTC believers are holding all the BTC they have. As few people are concentrate in News which are created by Centralized monetary system. We have to believe our self first that BTC and we Bit-coiners are decentralized, our market is global market Short-term actions of governments are not important, on a global scale they can't fight the inevitable. Regulations are as good against bitcoin as sandbags against tsunami.

We are sometime focusing in Chinese Government news at the mean time I am focusing in Chinese People. Did anyone think about that Chinese Government indirectly handled a lot of profit to Bitcoin? I think no or some yes. While Chinese government issued warning and ban the deposit in the mean time Chinese Community is more curious in investing in Bitcoin and they are searching some other option of Deposit so now see what, is it loss of bitcoin or its loss of Chinese Government? of course of Government its not just a Chinese production so we don't need to worry about anything or any single government, We are Global Ruled and not Ruled by one we are Ruled by Each of Us.

Bitcoin Price Moving up by 2014
The bitcoin price is the result of supply and demand for bitcoin. The more demand there is, the higher the price goes. The more supply there is, the lower the price, The supply side of bitcoin is fairly well known, even if we look into the future. Bitcoin supply growth will drop below 15% annually very soon and finally 21 million no more then that so supply side is always lower and demand side will be always higher.
China Warns on Bitcoin but Traders are still Legal to trade.
India Warns on Bitcoin but Traders are still Legal to trade.
Singapore Government will not interfere in Bitcoin.
More then 40% of American and 20+% Globally known Bitcoin in this small movement so expect 40% global population know about Bitcoin by 2014.
New Business adopting Bitcoin and even some third party transaction are helping people to transact with bitcoin in Amazon, E bay, Walmart and such web stores.
Overstock to come on Mid 2014 and Overstock CEO clearly described why (Patrick Byrne thinks bitcoin could be a helpful addition to the payment system and his company plans to accept the currency, You’re getting rid of the interchange fees. We’re paying credit card companies around 2%. For a company whose margin is 1%, picking up 2% on that is quite attractive)
Every day New Bitcoin Accepters are on the way Today you can buy almost everything from your Bitcoin House to Car and Grocery to Electronics so why not it will reach 50K? Bitcoin have that potential to reach until i will die and Bitcoin have that potential to grow that one day 1 Satoshi will count 100$.

Last All time high price Edit on: July 2017
Wow!I hope so me too,I can reach this price.If 50k will be the rate of bitcoin all bitcoiners will be rich.And if this happen maybe bitcoin is the used of all people in the earth and the world will control all prople and everything on earth.
I have same wish now and I believe in bitcoins. They are not going to disappoint us. They have the potential to touch this value within few years. If the people stay faithful to bitcoins, it will produce numerous millionaires in the coming decade. Bitcoin lovers just need to stay patient when prices are falling down. This will help bitcoin to touch 50k dollars.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:23:52 PM

With bitcoin nothing is cent percent predictable, the market varies with time. There is no specific reason to indicate for a price fall or for a price increase. Everything happens just based on the truust users have over the digital currency. In specific its all about the growth happening in the entire network causing further growth in value as well users.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 05:46:18 PM

I think about four years is out of the 50 years since you start this thread which means you only have about 46 years for the accomplishment of your dream. I hope the market value of Bitcoin will reach $50k before the remaining 46 years to come. Am of the believe that bitcoin value will reach $10k in less than ten years to come which means in the next 25 years it will reach  $50k
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:47:19 PM

With bitcoin nothing is cent percent predictable, the market varies with time. There is no specific reason to indicate for a price fall or for a price increase. Everything happens just based on the truust users have over the digital currency. In specific its all about the growth happening in the entire network causing further growth in value as well users.

Based on trust and the speculative news around bitcoin market. So if we are going to based it all on trust then bitcoin price can really touch $50K in the future. But there are people who are spreading FUD, pulling back the price of bitcoin to an extend. BCC is another threat, but I don't think it will significantly affect the price in the future. If after Aug 1 the price goes up, its likely that we are going to see the price rise gradually and we may see it one day get to $50K.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:52:04 PM

Over the last years i werent believing that bitcoin would reach 2000 dollars before 2020 bitcoin halving, but crypto is plenty of surprises, and well i do believe now that bitcoin will reach and hit those mark on the  next 10 years, the legalization is boosting the period that bitcoin would take to mature and be used worlwide.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:03:02 PM

Over the last years i werent believing that bitcoin would reach 2000 dollars before 2020 bitcoin halving, but crypto is plenty of surprises, and well i do believe now that bitcoin will reach and hit those mark on the  next 10 years, the legalization is boosting the period that bitcoin would take to mature and be used worlwide.

Legalizing bitcoin in a country does greatly boost bitcoin image in neighboring countries and is definitely a serious conversation for governments, investors and big businessmen in the world if more and more countries are legalizing bitcoin, it will have a very good impact on bitcoin in every way.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:27:05 PM

We are all hopping that bitcoin will get to $50,000 before the end of 2023. Bitcoin has shown straight in the face of strong opposition and rejection by governments and politicians. I am happy that some that governments and politicians can not controlled is finally out. Bitcoin will surely get to 1 millions dollars one day.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:26:31 PM

It seems to still need at least 10 years to reach 50 k price, I also expect prices continue to skyrocket and never drop below $2000. And now the price go down again $2275.
No, that’s not a difficult thing to achieve at all. Bitcoins are the future of digital currency and as technology is getting to next level, the drastic change in world currency could also be expected. Making bitcoins legal will be no longer a hurdle when the whole world would start using it.
undeadbitcoiner (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 06:29:37 AM

I think about four years is out of the 50 years since you start this thread which means you only have about 46 years for the accomplishment of your dream. I hope the market value of Bitcoin will reach $50k before the remaining 46 years to come. Am of the believe that bitcoin value will reach $10k in less than ten years to come which means in the next 25 years it will reach  $50k
I don't Actually understand what you are trying to say if you could elaborate then i would be happy to know your vision. I do believe i did't say BTC will be 50K in 50 years it could be in next year or in next decade.
When I started this post People use to think I am Going crazy and when i actually told my friends back in 2009 about BTC and its future people call me Mad so I can understand what type of surprises you are getting but that is how crypto is and then world needs advance change and that advance is already happened in finance and currency that is BTC and crypto.
We are all hopping that bitcoin will get to $50,000 before the end of 2023. Bitcoin has shown straight in the face of strong opposition and rejection by governments and politicians. I am happy that some that governments and politicians can not controlled is finally out. Bitcoin will surely get to 1 millions dollars one day.
I don't say today tomorrow or in 2023 but what we can expect is once we will mine the last block price will be in that high which no one assume yet

mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:23:49 PM

I don't Actually understand what you are trying to say if you could elaborate then i would be happy to know your vision. I do believe i did't say BTC will be 50K in 50 years it could be in next year or in next decade.
When I started this post People use to think I am Going crazy and when i actually told my friends back in 2009 about BTC and its future people call me Mad so I can understand what type of surprises you are getting but that is how crypto is and then world needs advance change and that advance is already happened in finance and currency that is BTC and crypto.
I don't say today tomorrow or in 2023 but what we can expect is once we will mine the last block price will be in that high which no one assume yet
That’s sagacious if you are mentioning any year because we all know that anything is possible in the crypto market since it is not steady. As far as the bitcoins are concerned, I believe that the rate at which bitcoin lovers are increasing globally, within a decade bitcoins will touch this value hopefully.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:31:24 PM

It seems to still need at least 10 years to reach 50 k price, I also expect prices continue to skyrocket and never drop below $2000. And now the price go down again $2275.
No, that’s not a difficult thing to achieve at all. Bitcoins are the future of digital currency and as technology is getting to next level, the drastic change in world currency could also be expected. Making bitcoins legal will be no longer a hurdle when the whole world would start using it.
Bitcoin just is beginning era application blockchain in our life, not online we still can use it in outside for buying, trade ... The currency on the world's in current not interesting as technology blockchain, next 2018 I believe is technology blockchain racing of most company and government  on the world's Wink

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████