Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:20:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is a constant rise in the price of Bitcoin, important?  (Read 895 times)
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:21:35 AM

Obviously a constant rise in the price of bitcoin means a constant increase of profits also in our end.And when it happens all investors on bitcoin will become rich or millionaires in just a short period of time.That's why we're keep on hoping and praying that bitcoin will increase gradually to solve our financial needs.

This is simply impossible. Everyone can only be a "paper" billionaire as there is no free lunch for all. As soon as a certain number of holders decide to cash out, the price will inevitably crash dramatically, and those who bought in at higher prices will be left either with real losses (if they choose to cash out no matter what) or holding the bag for the more lucky ones. To put it simply, only some (the first sellers) will be able to solve their financial needs, obviously, at the expense of all others. There is no other way or a way around this in a mostly speculative market to which Bitcoin truly belongs.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:19:19 AM

Obviously a constant rise in the price of bitcoin means a constant increase of profits also in our end.And when it happens all investors on bitcoin will become rich or millionaires in just a short period of time.That's why we're keep on hoping and praying that bitcoin will increase gradually to solve our financial needs.
A constant price in bitcoins means that they regulation of bitcoins in the market have stopped because all the bitcoins will be in the possession of the people. I think only the people who would be having possession of these coins would only get huge profits and beside them, no other would get profits because they will sell them at that time and earn huge profits.
kazakkr

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:29:16 AM

Fluctuations are bad because it will stop it from being used as a currency. I think that with time prices will start getting more stable.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:42:27 AM

Hope you get at what I am saying. Hoarding might be harmful to your profits, if you do not cash out SOME profit on the ATH.  Wink ..... You might end up with a bitcoin worth $100 in year 5.  Roll Eyes
I agree with what you are saying. I remember someone here from the forum said the same thing and that made me realize that I should enjoy and take some profits.

This isn't an investment used to be but to take profits and enjoy during the ATH is what others are forgetting. The fact that everyone is becoming greedier due to the potential that we can see to bitcoin but at the very end of it, we fall. There's nothing wrong in holding but don't forget to take your profit.
but a lot of them would prefer to hold rather than sell not because they are being optimistic but because of what you have said GREED. yes it is actually right, lots of people tend to forget what really is important and what are their aim, and in the end they just keep on regretting that they didn't take action while its still hot.
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:06:54 AM

If you have more bitcoin in your wallet,then a constant rise in its price is very important because a constant increase in value means a more increase in profit as well.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:07:01 AM

I think you are very professional look from how you analyze and observe the cypto world economy. frankly your analysis is very detailed and very detailed and I think your analysis is 100% true indeed we must be as deep as such as an economic target. but many rights should be considered when who is able to determine and ensure bitcoin prices at any time, while bitcoin is currently weak but not necessarily falling, additionally I monitor observing the price at any time bitcoin and make transactions of each movement will make it easier for us to reach the target which has been accurately measured. hopefully useful and successful for us all
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:15:01 PM

The constant rise in the price of bitcoin is definitely important, it would mean we will have good profit, more investors and  positive feedback. It would help us gain more. In a simple note,  when price value increases all other things increases. In which it would have a great impact to those people interested  in crypto currency.
Panpan66L

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:18:46 PM

it consist of your mood and money increase for future, some people looking for rises 10 USD for 3 month give up, and stopping works with crypto
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:28:45 PM

the price increases it motivates the members as we have the motivation to be able to participate in investing it is the factor that affects the supply and demand, if you want to invest then you have to check the price then you new invest
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:06:34 PM

It is important for me because I am bitcoin holder, I keep holding it since the time I met bitcoin, I am also optimistic that bitcoin is the answer of all my problems financially, This is my only hope to get out from poverty, Bitcoin is a good source of income. As the value will rise, It is advantageous to my part because I gain profit from it which I used to support my needs.
A lot of people are simply focused on the short term than the long term and they just seem not to get the fact that bitcoin is a market that can easily fluctuate. If anyone is looking at the longer term picture, bitcoin has been increasing over the years; at least, the end price of a year is always greater than the previous year.

Nevertheless, some feel even in FOMO, the price should just keep rising and in that case, anyone who wants to tap from that should just simply go learn how to trade and take advantage of the fluctuations in between the rise.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:10:24 PM

Let's say you bought a bitcoin for $1000 in January 2018. <Just an example, not the real price at the time>

So you have to beat inflation and also the performance of other investments to say that your Bitcoin investment was a better investment, than other alternative investments.

Let's say your inflation is 5% and your best return on some other investment is %20 per year, then your Bitcoin price increase will have to be more than %25 to beat the alternative investment.  

Let's say you hoard for 5 years, then you would need a price increase of 125% to beat your alternative investment returns over 5 years.

So we cannot have a price increase of 800% in year 1 and then a price decrease of %400 in year 2 and another price decrease of 200% in year 3 and so on...

Hope you get at what I am saying. Hoarding might be harmful to your profits, if you do not cash out SOME profit on the ATH.  Wink ..... You might end up with a bitcoin worth $100 in year 5.  Roll Eyes

Increasing of prices in the market constantly is not necessary because we need to have a dumping time as well in order to earn more profit , the volatility of the market is the reason why every trader loves cryptocurrency.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:03:31 PM

For now it is very important for bitcoin price to be going up and the pumping did help to publish bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.  I know we have to have stability in price in other to see bitcoin been adopted by business and nor profits organization.  I also think that stability is still for the future and now we need bitcoin above $100,000.
Unfortunately, this can never happen. If we are to experience some stable growth, that would have been good but the fact remains that this is still a new space and the tendency of seeing some bullish and FOMO rise is still there and for things like that happening, it is certain that we will always get to see huge fluctuations for now until at least we have reached a level of mainstream adoption and bitcoin really being used by a lot of people as a currency.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:31:16 PM

Of course the constant rise has more positive effects for many users than the suddenly pump, not because it gives instant wealth, but all users may benefit equally, no panic selling like when suddenly pump happens, but we know that the price fluctuates so anything can happen
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:41:02 PM

Hope you get at what I am saying. Hoarding might be harmful to your profits, if you do not cash out SOME profit on the ATH.  Wink ..... You might end up with a bitcoin worth $100 in year 5.  Roll Eyes
I agree with what you are saying. I remember someone here from the forum said the same thing and that made me realize that I should enjoy and take some profits.

This isn't an investment used to be but to take profits and enjoy during the ATH is what others are forgetting. The fact that everyone is becoming greedier due to the potential that we can see to bitcoin but at the very end of it, we fall. There's nothing wrong in holding but don't forget to take your profit.

This depends upon the goal of an investor on how he/she views the investment whether for short or long-term. I strictly follow my own rule, which is: Never sell your coins to a price below from what you acquired them.
Generally, most investors sell their bitcoins whenever they an opportunity rises- which for example when its price significantly increases/decreases due to its volatility. Currently, its price is sitting around $6,400 which may be the perfect opportunity to acquire more. Some investors might see this phenomenon as "catching a falling knife" but to some, it's an opportunity to earn more income in the future.

The value of bitcoin is driven by multiple factors in the market. I doubt that a revolutionary payment method which is powered by the blockchain technology would fall to a price around $100. No one actually knows but people should always look it on a positive-realistic view- which is to sell/acquire whenever they see a window of opportunity.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:46:04 PM

It is not important for bitcoin to have a constant rise, the important thing in bitcoin is the development and also the adoption because if there will be adoption and a continuous development then bitcoin price movement will follow to the progress and it will go up to the highest possible price if there will be a good progress for bitcoin.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:48:03 PM

Of course the constant rise has more positive effects for many users than the suddenly pump, not because it gives instant wealth, but all users may benefit equally, no panic selling like when suddenly pump happens, but we know that the price fluctuates so anything can happen

It is always better then the rise is stable and not once all of a sudden. If it is sudden rise it is equal chances that the fall could be drastic than that rise. Thus slowly the rise happen even the resistance levels increases and fall may not be the big and can be contained.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:54:32 PM

Many new users are very young and don't have experience with market.
So, they believe that price should rise all the time or something is wrong.
Because of such mentality we have many panic selling when price go down.
Experienced users don't worry about daily btc price because they are here for the long term. 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:22:44 PM

Let's say you bought a bitcoin for $1000 in January 2018. <Just an example, not the real price at the time>

So you have to beat inflation and also the performance of other investments to say that your Bitcoin investment was a better investment, than other alternative investments.

Let's say your inflation is 5% and your best return on some other investment is %20 per year, then your Bitcoin price increase will have to be more than %25 to beat the alternative investment.  

Let's say you hoard for 5 years, then you would need a price increase of 125% to beat your alternative investment returns over 5 years.

So we cannot have a price increase of 800% in year 1 and then a price decrease of %400 in year 2 and another price decrease of 200% in year 3 and so on...

Hope you get at what I am saying. Hoarding might be harmful to your profits, if you do not cash out SOME profit on the ATH.  Wink ..... You might end up with a bitcoin worth $100 in year 5.  Roll Eyes
So your point is that we should not hold Bitcoin for such a long period. I agree with you too. We should cash out some of our profits regularly. Holding is a great option to multiply your wealth. But since crypto market is highly volatile and it price can crash any time due to any factor which affect its price like manipulation, media, government views, demand and supply. If we don’t cash out we will lose all our money when the price crashes.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:01:34 PM

good topic and explanation. for me any increase in bitcoin price is not important. i prefer bitcoin price to be fixed in a value. so people can shift their investments to alternative coins so demands to altcoins increases. it is very good for all crypto market.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:17:09 PM

Good idea. But who knows if that number is the all time high?
We have been in an amount of almost 20k per butcoin and yet a lot of people are making FUD's because they have bought at like 5 digits. They dont know. You cannot blame them too. They are not stupid. Just full of hope.

We can make this kind of analysis once we saw it already. But that is done. Have anyone really withdrawn at that price or just like any that is still looking for more then suddenly regrets came.

I dont think someone could make a perfect trade. It is just pure instinct.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: