Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:03:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is a constant rise in the price of Bitcoin, important?  (Read 895 times)
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:42:30 AM

I don't think that is the way to go. The price of BTC snd any other crypto currency has alot of factors, but the biggest of them is the supply in the market. What you're suggesting is that yhere should be a constant supply in the market but that would mean that the price of BTC and any other crypto currency will go down and be more volatile as it is.

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:12:52 AM

I think that bitcoin needs stable, constant growth primarily because this factor attracts a large number of investors to the market. Stability is confidence in the future. When investors observe constancy, they are ready to invest large sums, as they know that such a move will bring them a good income.
Agreed. Aconstant rise in price even just a steady growth in bitcoin will make the investors even more attracted and feels even more safe and secured if they see their investments keep on growing along with time.Of course price fluctuations may be inevitable but hopefully the price won't always stay on downtrend.
Yeah that is absolutely right that how can a market be going up and up. This isn’t impossible but you can say it like near to impossible. Because there has been no market in this international world of business and trading that have ever shown such highness towards moon. Sometimes prices goes up but soon they just fall down to the bottom to equalize the effect. So that really can’t just happen.
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:41:08 PM

Everyone in bitcoin is investing, but if the price does not increase then the sale can not be successful. And if the price increases for a long time the investor is better.
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

Yes I agree. Bitcoin can not constantly grow in price. At a certain stage, it will stop even by the results of its annual growth in price. Given its high volatility and the periodically negative information that emerges, it can also fall very often in its value from time to time. This may be an argument against long-term retention of bitcoin. However, I think first there will be a few such falls before investors give up the long-term retention of bitcoin.

JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:45:37 PM

Yes I agree. Bitcoin can not constantly grow in price. At a certain stage, it will stop even by the results of its annual growth in price. Given its high volatility and the periodically negative information that emerges, it can also fall very often in its value from time to time. This may be an argument against long-term retention of bitcoin. However, I think first there will be a few such falls before investors give up the long-term retention of bitcoin.

Constant price of bitcoins is not necessary because the market price needs also to dump in order for other people to have the opportunity of investing while the market price is cheaper.
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:58:14 PM

If there will be things like that, we will prefferably choose to buy bitcoin, knowing that it will grow, like some bank deposit.
Ofcourse its important because manh well be grateful for every single increase because of good profits awaits.
cpkozak

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:04:58 PM

At present, BTC is influencing the price of the whole market. When bitcoin goes down it pulls the entire market down along with it. Therefore, the growth of BTC has a big impact on the market.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:35:25 PM

Constant price of bitcoins is not necessary because the market price needs also to dump in order for other people to have the opportunity of investing while the market price is cheaper.
I agree with that, we cannot remove the natural behavior of any market and that is to have a pump and also dump, it is not normal to see a market that is just going up and there is no going down because that seems like a scam and for sure it has no real value but only numbers in the market and it is not determined by supply and demand.
renz0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:18:31 AM

Constant rise in the price of bitcoin is very important to new and small investors to earn profit the easiest way even little by little.But I believe there is no such constant or persistent increase of market value in business trading especially here in crypto world.We just need to be wiser enough to choose what is the best coin to buy,when to buy and when is the right time to sell it to gain more profits.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:22:49 AM

Dont complicate things, bitcoin will pump in value causing you to gain profit but we cannot neglect the fact that it is not always pumping at some point the value will surely drop and will cause your fund to lose. Bitcoin doesn't need to be constantly growing for ypu to earn, trading with wise strategy is the best way to have, regardless of the price track. Its good to have a price and ever growing price but its not the real thing about bitcoin.

In my own opinion, constant rise of price is not necessary in the market because if the price will keep on increasing then there is no people who will be able to invest since it was too expensive, volatile market is always required in order to earn more profit.
Honestly you're right.Volatility is what makes the market more unique and definitely giving chances to the people to invest while in dips and gain good income when prices are in high.I do not ask of a high constant rise of the price,just seeing the market having its steady growth is already good for me.
You're right maybe a lot of people who want constant rise because they still keep bitcoin in their wallet,
but that is happening in the market the price is still fluctuating, but it's not a problem, that's what makes the bitcoin market unique
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:06:51 AM

Dont complicate things, bitcoin will pump in value causing you to gain profit but we cannot neglect the fact that it is not always pumping at some point the value will surely drop and will cause your fund to lose. Bitcoin doesn't need to be constantly growing for ypu to earn, trading with wise strategy is the best way to have, regardless of the price track. Its good to have a price and ever growing price but its not the real thing about bitcoin.

In my own opinion, constant rise of price is not necessary in the market because if the price will keep on increasing then there is no people who will be able to invest since it was too expensive, volatile market is always required in order to earn more profit.
Honestly you're right.Volatility is what makes the market more unique and definitely giving chances to the people to invest while in dips and gain good income when prices are in high.I do not ask of a high constant rise of the price,just seeing the market having its steady growth is already good for me.
You're right maybe a lot of people who want constant rise because they still keep bitcoin in their wallet,
but that is happening in the market the price is still fluctuating, but it's not a problem, that's what makes the bitcoin market unique
Constant rise of bitcoin price is so important to bicoin holders because if there is a good price always it will benefits the holder of bitcoins because anytime he can sell his bitcoins for it has always a good high price, so holders are always in comfort for their wallet.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:44:11 AM

Constant rise of bitcoin price is so important to bicoin holders because if there is a good price always it will benefits the holder of bitcoins because anytime he can sell his bitcoins for it has always a good high price, so holders are always in comfort for their wallet.

It would be nice if the bitcoin price is always high it is a big benefits to all the bitcoin holders,but how about those new potential investors who want to invest in bitcoin,the volatility of bitcoin is an opportunity for all the investors to buy cheap bitcoin for investment.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:01:05 AM

I dont think hoarding of bitcoin may effect in losing,because those bitcoin millionaires use to hoard this coin wayback years and theres this highschool dropout that a millionaire by now just by holding bitcoins for almost 4 or 5 years.

It depent on how you can handle the holding because if this is only your extra money so why not wait for another years of holding
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:40:07 AM

Only investors and traders are happy when the bitcoin show a constant rise in the price while the users who are using crypto on daily basis for various transaction they are happy if abnormal growth also happen and i think that always a constant rise is not growth.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:39:01 AM

Bitcoin price is benchmark to altcoin price. We know that bitcoin is main pairs in market and movement on bitcoin price affecting on altcoin price. I think most important on bitcoin price is always increasing year on year and that will keep our investment increasing
early_adopter

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:49:38 AM

Because investors should be confident that their money will have some value in the future, perhaps it should not go up indefinitely, but a lot of people have invested to have some return, the ideal time would be when it stabilizes enough to be used to buy things in the real world.
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:25:53 AM

yes that's a good thought. if I hold my coins and earn huge profits I will sell some of my coins as my profit and use them to buy back when the crypto market is decreasing. instantly my assets will increase.
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

So you have to beat inflation and also the performance of other investments to say that your Bitcoin investment was a better investment, than other alternative investments.

Let's say your inflation is 5% and your best return on some other investment is %20 per year, then your Bitcoin price increase will have to be more than %25 to beat the alternative investment.  

Let's say you hoard for 5 years, then you would need a price increase of 125% to beat your alternative investment returns over 5 years.

So we cannot have a price increase of 800% in year 1 and then a price decrease of %400 in year 2 and another price decrease of 200% in year 3 and so on...

Hope you get at what I am saying. Hoarding might be harmful to your profits, if you do not cash out SOME profit on the ATH.  Wink ..... You might end up with a bitcoin worth $100 in year 5.  Roll Eyes

So if its more about how useless our money could be  Wink bitcoin remains bitcoin as long as you have it and don't sell.
Inflation is a mechanism created by the governments to be able to keep on printing the money every year, i think that in 5 years you will be able to actually pay with crypto and don't have to change it into real money to avoid inflation.
I don't think that bitcoin need to be constantly growing, last year it took only 1.5 months for bitcoin to go from 6k to 20k $.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:09:29 PM

Bitcoin price is benchmark to altcoin price. We know that bitcoin is main pairs in market and movement on bitcoin price affecting on altcoin price. I think most important on bitcoin price is always increasing year on year and that will keep our investment increasing
I don't think that it is required for bitcoin to keep increasing its price every year because we can still keep our investment increasing if we will be smart to choose what coins we will pick in terms of investing so there will be no reason for us to hold it for a long time because it is best and also one of the safest way to invest in long term.
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:05:17 PM

We often see a lot of fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin. Sometimes the price is high and sometimes the price is low but currently we are noticing some regular drops in the price of Bitcoin from quite a long time.Due to these many investors are cashing out and new investors are afraid to work with it.This makes the  price to fall more which is affecting the whole crypto market.So in order to maintain the stability of the market and to convince people for keeping trust in Bitcoin, a constant rise in the price along with some drops is very important.
Constant rise will attract people to invest here with more intentions and love for their investments. People are investing here with little hesitations because the market is unstable and they think that they may lose their invested money if market shows sudden fall which is possible anytime. In order to invest in favorable conditions the market should be a stable market with constant rising price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: