Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:52:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think if Facebook releases its coin?  (Read 3168 times)
toshisoroki

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:37:17 AM

They ban ads about crypto and I don't know what do they want when they want to create their own coin. I will not support it and I will avoid participating there so much.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
lilysbee

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

i think facebook releasing their coins will be a great breakthrough to the cryptoworld considering the number of subscribers facebook has. there will be a huge adoption of the blockchain technology and the cryptocurrrency due to the popularity that will be brought about by facebook coins.
irinakovallove

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

If Facebook releases its coin, I will not even be surprised. Recently, how many of these ICO projects, that there is not enough time for everything. And so I think the coin will be a success, Facebook itself has a very large number of its fans. For this, even PR will not be necessary.
arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:35:51 PM

Facebook coins will bring crypto to the mainstream in an unprecedented way, which can only be a good thing for all crypto. This will certainly be a big success. I was really surprised that no other large company had come up with such a plan. this will definitely be known globally because as we know Facebook is now everywhere. If they will release a coin it will have a lot of comments and maybe some problems due to their popularity.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:42:32 PM

Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?
if Facebook will indeed release an altcoin then it will be very good, because investors will certainly welcome and support the project. because their company has gone very well.
wengskie33

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:47:48 PM

Well if facebook will release a coin I it will becomes popular because we all know that facebook have a largest number of users in social media. But not all people in facebook knew about cryptocurrency so it will be expected that to many comments and questions about it.
CryptoDoing

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:59:14 PM

I think, Yes. The network has established itself as the best in the world and enjoys great authority. At least some part of its users will acquire it. Promising idea.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:36:25 AM

i would not support a facebook coin. facebook already has more than enough power and influence and would certainly increase this with its own coin. so i prefer to say no to facebook coin.
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:44:46 AM

This sounds good news, as we know that Facebook has been successful in attracting its users. So, they certainly have a good strategy for developing their coins, so the coins released by Facebook will be successful.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:16:08 AM

Should Facebook launch their own coin, this could be another social touchstone for the crypto economy as it did with their IPO.

Though the circulating news right now is quite vague on the actual plans of facebook, their very own cryptocurrency could turn out really successful specially if this is backed by their public holding shares.

Although simply working on their advertisement might be enough to grow their coin into an overnight hit sensation since there is an undoubtedly large advertisement enthusiast over their platform. We can notice that over the years, Facebook worked hard on their advertisement bundles and plans an many advertisers did take plight to their offering as it was really effective in scaling audience and participation.  So their own native facebook advertisement token will be a very sound idea so to say.
PiPiNoooo

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:41:58 AM

If they will release a coin it will have a lot of comment and maybe some issues because of their popularity. This may affect as a good thing with them because this will become a new source of income form them but will surely bad effect with them like they might be ask for the confidentiality of the existing users because they might use this or they will have a conflict of interest.
Ankush2108

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:43:27 AM

If Facebook release their coin then their is very much probability of success of their coin. Because at this time Facebook is a huge company with full of experienced developers and Facebook have their own Platform for the promotion.
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:55:58 AM

Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?
No such coins of success, as in principle and in most others. Now you need to make incredible efforts to make the price acceptable to the investor, and most importantly to find it. While this is all unnecessary coin.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
freestyle07

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:57:48 AM

If Facebook makes a coin I will retire from bounty hunting and use all my social power to destroy that coin.  To hell with Facebook and the Zuck.  I can't wait to see Facebook collapse and be purged. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
megaradux

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:06:25 AM

Because of their size of the company, I believe they will make it to top 10 easily. Not sure where they will go from there.
Anyways, their price will fluctuate the way bitcoin does so I dont think it will bring any good thing to the market. But their name will definitely bring more people into crypto.
mikhailkudig

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:49:25 PM

In the near future, facebook will not release its cryptocurrency. But if this happens, success will not be long in coming.
earn20

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:23:56 PM

Yes, Facebook is already beginning to overtake the social network Vkontakte, and he will overtake her. And if Facebook will cryptocurrency, it is worth buying.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:30:07 PM

The big thing is that Facebook will release its own crypto. And this will be extremely positive news to recover the cryptocurrency market in the current difficult period. And there is information that Facebook prohibits ads related to ICO, but I still see the ICO ads appear on my Facebook every day, which is really very contradictory.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
wowprolol

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:24:15 AM

only positive thoughts, it would be good for all of us .
BTC_ADA

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:18:42 AM

Now this social network is popular all over the world and against this background to release its cryptocurrency would be the right decision, it would be popular.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: