Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:29:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think if Facebook releases its coin?  (Read 3168 times)
malourdesesmores07

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:48:42 AM

In my own opinion, it would be a great success to facebook and it will be a big help to people to increasingly continue to try this coin or cryptocurrency world.
kidamazo

Activity: 289

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:10:00 AM

I think it will initially do good because of the name which stands behind it, and it can be used like internal payment method in FB ads
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:18:27 AM

Facebook itself is a now an established platform and many rumors are comming that they will incorporate to a cryptcurrency. I think if they launced their very own coin, it will become successful as they incorporate blockchain with their advertising and social media platform. They can easily get many support as Facebook itself is now a successful company.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:18:58 AM

Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard.
Facebook forming a new blockchain group, headed by Coinbase board member
Facebook’s blockchain experiment raises eyebrows

What do you think if Facebook releases its coin?
Another way to gather additional fund for the company for the progress and innovation that they are developing.

Did Facebook Credits even succeed in the first place? Does anyone remember that coin used for in-game purchases in Facebook?
Yeah I remember that but no one focused attention to it as it only looks like online game credits to purchase facebook items/products during that time. As crypto's emerging now that's what facebook credit intended to be used. We are not aware of it before but now that crypto's are on mainstream, everyone will notice.

Is the success of this coin?
High chance of success.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:22:04 AM

It might be something interesting and could cause a wave of positive speculations of the future of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It is werid because Facebook banned cryptocurrency ads. I understand it because some ads are midleading, but now they are working on something connected to the blockchain? That's kinda amazing. It would great if Amazon and Ebay also considered working on cryptocurrencies or maybe they are already doing it? I don't mention Microsoft since Bill Gates became extremely negative about Bitcoin.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
olya_n

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:43:05 AM

Why not?! It is possible that Fasebook will create his own coin. In my opinion, this is very promising.
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:46:33 AM

in my personal opinion i  think that Facebook launching its own crypto currency would actually help BTC a lot , as more and more people would get to know about crypto currencies through the FBC [ Facebook coin] as they would do advertisement for their crypto on their app which is used by a approximately  2.19 billion people across the globe .
this would help people to get involve in crypto currencies and eventually they would come to know about BTC as it has the place on the peak of the crypto world and offers more advantages  then FBC .
akshayp

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:56:34 AM

Yes, Facebook has a large database of users and the huge money to invest in the cryptocurrency world. A Facebook Spokesperson said:
“Like many other companies, Facebook is exploring ways to leverage the power of blockchain technology. This new small team will be exploring many different applications. We don’t have anything further to share.” Facebook can integrate his cryptocurrency into Facebook apps.
It will be big news if it appears to be real and if Facebook is serious about launching its own Cryptocurrency. A “Facebook Coin” will be having the potentialities of becoming the premier cryptocurrency with a huge number of active users.
Currencyguide

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:59:59 AM

It will rock for sure. Cause they have the world best advertising platform so far. It would be reasonable to assume messaging apps would stay away from such ventures.This approach shocks no one I think.
Abraham777

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:00:13 AM

Facebook has toyed with virtual currencies before, with features like Facebook Credits, which was used  for in-app purchases in games like Farmville. However, the currency never took off and was eventually abandoned.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:01:40 AM

in my personal opinion i  think that Facebook launching its own crypto currency would actually help BTC a lot , as more and more people would get to know about crypto currencies through the FBC [ Facebook coin] as they would do advertisement for their crypto on their app which is used by a approximately  2.19 billion people across the globe .
this would help people to get involve in crypto currencies and eventually they would come to know about BTC as it has the place on the peak of the crypto world and offers more advantages  then FBC .
it will make cryptocurrency on top again and might help pushing bitcoin to rises strong again. depend on how much coin/token will facebook made. if it a low supply then this might be a jackpot for everyone.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:06:14 AM

I think if facebook creates crypto, then facebook will be a big success, facebook is a social media used by the world's population, users and facebook community is always increasing high every year.

maybe facebook crypto or facebook coin will be a competitor for BTC and ETH.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:10:04 AM

They have more chance of getting success with their coin because they have a better advertisement platform and also they can afford to advertise more than other projects but if they want to last long in this field they also need to have the good quality projects as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jpnl0003

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:34:40 AM

I guess Facebook will make a lot of success if they introduce there own coin. based on the fact that they run alot of side businesses like ads, games etc. and now with the emergence of their private dating portal, this will give them a better edge in the business.
washing.machine

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:36:07 AM

If indeed facebook launch their own coins, I think Facebook will succeed with their own number of users. I love to hear it, because I am one of the facebook users as well. Cool Cool
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:38:57 AM

Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?
I do not think Facebook will play its coin and will be appearing in the Crypto market. Because Facebook is already on the market, there is no reason for them to be on the Crypto market.
I think they have enough credibility and talent to raise more capital without the help of the Crypto market. But I think they will invest in some of the technology-related altcoins.
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:43:19 AM

They have the money for the marketing and large community appeal but it all depends on what they are offering.

They have more than enough money for it, but is there any good reason for them to do it? They already are earning tons of money off facebook and instagram. Of course they wan't more profit, but their alt-coin project might fail, this way they would even lose money. Also who would be interested in this coin? It would end up like other useless coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
naigelbit

Activity: 434

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:44:50 AM

I will not be surprise if Facebook will release their own coin or token. The CEO or inventor of facebook is a great man too, he can do what ever he want he can supply the needs of his token project if he will create there own. Facebook is the most influence social media now so i think there token will have huge potencial.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:47:56 AM

I am not too certain of the impact this will bring in the coin business, what happens to other campaign that is run on facebook when Mark brings out his own coin?  I think he should remain the best of his self.
TRAID

Activity: 246
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:48:39 AM

I don't like the idea of big corporations launching their own currencies. The whole idea of blockchain is decentralization. The sad thing is that ICO would be sold in seconds and that people don't care about the true idea of blockchain...they only care about the ROI.

TRAID - World's Best Crypto Traders are Waiting to Mentor You ‖  www.TRAID.tv
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: