Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:52:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think if Facebook releases its coin?  (Read 3168 times)
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:58:26 AM

I think facebook company releases coin in cryptocurrency will easily be sold out token in just few minutes this is  because of the CEO Mark which is popularly a billionaire in the whole world. Which can afford a billion dollars investment.
XmayhemX

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:14:08 AM

it would be a powerful coin
bakerlisa510

Activity: 183
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:21:50 AM

Yes, Facebook has a large database of users and the huge money to invest in the cryptocurrency world. A Facebook Spokesperson said:
“Like many other companies, Facebook is exploring ways to leverage the power of blockchain technology. This new small team will be exploring many different applications. We don’t have anything further to share.” Facebook can integrate his cryptocurrency into Facebook apps.
It will be big news if it appears to be real and if Facebook is serious about launching its own Cryptocurrency. A “Facebook Coin” will be having the potentialities of becoming the premier cryptocurrency with a huge number of active users.

Yes, you're right. Facebook has a large community. Currently, there isn’t too much detail, but the company is said to be specifically focused on using cryptocurrency specifically for facilitating payments on the platform.
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:47:36 AM

Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?
As we know facebook is a huge social netword, if Facebook releases its coin, I bet Facebook will have a lot of success because it is a huge company and  If facebook release its coin, their coin become more popular and the price will become very high but I think,there are no good reason for them to do it? They have been earning too much money from facebook and instagram and it's unfair  if they make they own coin because they ban cryptocurrency activity advertise
howardslemaster

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:52:42 AM

if facebook launch his coin. The owner will be in trouble again. He is already hacking our data and earning for money from that. if he launched his coin he will mis use the coin and put us in trouble.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:59:57 AM

In 2009, Facebook introduced Facebook Credits, but it didn't get people's attention!

But now, as the blockchain and cryptocurrency are booming, Facebook's reissuance of encrypted money is sure to attract the world's attention.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:00:17 AM

Facebook is the best or Top 1 social networking site already, Most of the people know about it. If facebook brings their own crypto coin or if Facebook announces officially that they will use blockchain or bitcoin in their platform then That news will be a milestone. But I don't think Facebook will do it. Where they are banning cryptocurrency ads from its ad networking system.

LoudA__

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:07:33 AM

if facebook launch his coin. The owner will be in trouble again. He is already hacking our data and earning for money from that. if he launched his coin he will mis use the coin and put us in trouble.

Don't you think that we are also the one to be blamed here? Yes, Facebook can be blamed but as the user who puts our information there is another reason that we can be blamed. We all know how dangerous it is to put our private information in the internet but we are still doing it, we might think that it is safe but we know how the internet works and it is not really safe.
StarLucas

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

If FB coin happened I'd probably buy in early, ride it up, and then sell it all off never to return. I am skeptical that facebook would even release a coin.
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:27:57 AM

Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?

I doubt if they ever will because they don't need that right now, they have a very good business model and they are making a huge profit, they will be questioned once they've done that, but we'll see it's too early to tell if they are going to that.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:26:46 PM

I don't think that there will be a way for the facebook users to use the coin or cryptocurrency of facebook because it is just a useless cryptocurrency that will be created and we need coins that are more sensible rather than choosing or going to the popular only coins because we don't need popular coins, we need the real and futuristic coins that will help our world to be better.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:41:14 PM

It's not confirmed yet by the facebook, since the facebook itself just had an accident that users data has stolen for political campaign.
I think they have no time for launching a crypto coins, they are cleaning the mess that they made right now.
We don't know in the future, they will release a coin or not, but we've heard they banned crypto ads in facebook that means they have negative think about crypto.
BTCWise

Activity: 267
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:58:50 PM

If Facebook released its own coin/token I would guess it would most probably trade at a few hundred dollars within the first few days of listing on an exchange. Those guys have the reach and an enormous brand to make any project work. Besides the founder is someone with a clear head on his shoulders. He's a visionary like Steve Jobs and visionaries know how to execute their ideas with the best possible outcome. I would definitely buy that token at ICO level Grin

sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:06:28 PM

I'm betting it would be very successful if ever Mark decides to venture on cryptocurrencies. Facebook has already billions of users and on that billion, there would always be people who will be enticed to join and invest in the project imply because it is Facebook.

Yes its true, i also think that it will be succesful because facebook is one of the popular social media used by people. If facebook have their own coin then i would happily invest on it because i think it will be succesful and will grow more then its my time to earn more money and lot of investors invest on it for sure.

gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

If anyone get success in one field. Then it may not happen that get success in every field. Facebook is King of social networking and Bitcoin is King of crypto world. Both fields are different. At which stage Bitcoin has reach. It is difficult to achieve by Facebook or others.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

I'm betting it would be very successful if ever Mark decides to venture on cryptocurrencies. Facebook has already billions of users and on that billion, there would always be people who will be enticed to join and invest in the project imply because it is Facebook.

Yes its true, i also think that it will be succesful because facebook is one of the popular social media used by people. If facebook have their own coin then i would happily invest on it because i think it will be succesful and will grow more then its my time to earn more money and lot of investors invest on it for sure.
If Facebook will do that, then even us here will join the project, we seen how fb became successful and having some shared with their new invested coins probably bring us a good chance to earn, if they will implement and create new coin and become so useful from their platform surely crytpo will gain more attentions and even those users who doesn't have an idea about bitcoin will begin to support the chain and invest their money for future benefits.
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:27:01 PM

Facebook Coin, is going to be a massive harvest festival of Coin and it will generate many popular of crypto coin and is a good one to support and also to improve the industry more than before.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

If Facebook released its own coin/token I would guess it would most probably trade at a few hundred dollars within the first few days of listing on an exchange. Those guys have the reach and an enormous brand to make any project work. Besides the founder is someone with a clear head on his shoulders. He's a visionary like Steve Jobs and visionaries know how to execute their ideas with the best possible outcome. I would definitely buy that token at ICO level Grin
Without a doubt it would be one of the most popular cryptos if they do indeed go ahead and make their very own cryptos and i am sure a lot of people are going to invest into it because they know that they are going to make a lot of profits out of it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:35:36 PM

they have one of the best platform to advertise their ICO,
they have the power to engage with people all over the world.
If they will have their cryptocurrency, well they have the power to have the sold-out what ever sale it is.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

If a currency is already launched for Facebook, I think we will see it will flying , because too many people will buy the currency and it will be worth a lot. I generally rule out that in the near term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: