Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think if Facebook releases its coin?  (Read 3168 times)
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:51:09 PM

Facebook are looking at how they can apply blockchain to their systems for better operability. Getting their own coin is a long shot which I don't think they will want to look at yet. Unless the OP has some inside information regarding this that I do  not know of

ramesh770

Activity: 96
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:53:48 PM

Facebook are a reputed company and without getting full details about it they wont enter it as they know, that releasing their own coin is not that much worthy when they are earning good without it. Ya but they can apply blockchain technology to their own system to get more security.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:22:48 AM

If Facebook will really develop and release their own coin, then it will help the crypto community to gain a lot more attention and be more public than it already is. It will attract new investors.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:54:21 PM

Maybe Facebook will not release their coin in near future, Their coin can be used to make a payment for the advertisement, As Facebook started video sharing option then Facebook may give payment their user through their coin. I take it in a very positive way, because Facebook is the largest social network of the world and if the start using blockchain technology, then cryptocurrency will be more enrich over the world.

Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:14:47 PM

I think facebook doesn't need to create a coins, cause with its own it already been able to stand still and sustain what it's need.
So there will be no point in creating a coin.

kabum21

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:18:25 PM

hmm with all the scandals that have arisen recently on facebook about the abuse of the privacy of their users, I would not trust my receiving wallet to they, it would have to be something very good or very useful because I do not see a way to earn the trust of users to have a successful launch.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:46:57 PM

It would be great if Facebook releases it`s own coin for mass adoption of cryptocurrencies as it has 2.23 billion active users monthly. I think it will happen in the future, if not that but other involvement with blockchain technology.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:51:37 PM

If Facebook releases its new coin, it will create strong competition in the electronic money market. It will attract people to a new investment. The bitcoin market may be affected and the further price drop further.
transformt

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:51:45 PM

on this coin there will be the same excitement as on the coin telegrams. It seems to me that this will be one of the highest-grossing projects in the entire history

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:56:02 PM

Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?

Obviously facebook is one of the most popular social media, all people have knowledge in internet are know facebook, for sure if facebook realise their own coin they bring cryptocurrency  worldwide advertisement this can help to,convince more people to invest in bitcoin.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:18:28 AM

Facebook is big company and their service used by billions people in the world. I am believe if facebook release their own coin, it can compete with others coin that already have big market cap. It will attracting more investor come to market

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:34:53 AM

Obviously it will sold out the token after two weeks during launching or releasing its coin, this is because facebook is a big company and popular social networking site. But for me this are all impossible to make because the team owner is already rich they don't need other forms of business.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:16:12 AM

Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?

I think if Facebook does release a coin with a certain pliable feature that requires its users to buy them, then it will be a huge success. Facebook is today's biggest social media platform to which everybody has access to. If Facebook takes advantage of the popularity by using cryptocurrency to operate Facebook, then it will be a huge hit.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
karmapala

Activity: 135

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:21:36 AM

I think it will work because Facebook has a lot of people who know and use it and Facebook can be a good advertising medium. The community already exists just to see what the project is like. And what kind of system for bounty ..

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:25:19 AM

Going with the name of bitcoin, I believe the coin can also able to gain it's popularity just like the social media does.
But there will be notes, the coin should be easily usable for everyone's need that way the coins will be even easier to get more popularity.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:15:09 AM

I think this will have a good effect on the public's view of cryptocurrency, because what we know is that most cryptocurrencies today have problems with the validity of the project, the product. Automatic lay people will turn around loving crypto because the technology offered is very efficient, fast and unlimited
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:24:19 AM

Facebook is famous although its owner is kinda a bit annoying, there is still some hype that will bring that coin into position. I've seen how Mark Zuckerberg response on crypto and can say that he is always playsafe. Showing support, then sometimes put some fud as well. That kind of attitude is dangerous and we cant comprehend what he wants.

darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:39:15 AM

Facebook already has a great popularity all over the world. it becomes the initial capital facebook is good enough if you want to pull out their coins. plus more crypto is also increasing rapidly developing naturally is becoming a good collaboration. When indeed facebook discourse coins then realized from facebook it has potential and great opportunities for success.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Lynks

Activity: 265

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:01:16 AM

Facebook has the population already needed for crypto to gain wide adoption and explode. Facebook having its own coin now will be of a great benefit to crypto as large percentage of world populace will get to know and use crypto technology
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:14:32 AM

If facebook would like to release its coin or directly release it, It has possibility that it will be use on the facebook market and Facebook will have a big opportunity to expand its company business and profit. As we know, Facebook is really a very influential medium to advertise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: