Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:36:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OJOOO - Advertisement powered by Blockchain  (Read 18928 times)
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:12:30 AM

Hello Ojooo team. You are talking about changing the attitude of users to advertising, but why are you sure that they will not block your ads as they have traditionally used?
Hello. We know, many users will continue to use ad blocking. But we are sure that thanks to the marketing of Ojooo platform, there will be a large number of users who will not give up the opportunity to earn coins by paying several minutes of their time to view advertising messages.

How can you assure that consumer's will do this?  Grin Most of them hate advertisements. Clearly viewing ads is for the benefit of the platform, not for the investors.
Earning on advertising viewing is not new technology and it works perfectly. Many users do not mind spending a bit of their personal time to easily get money. And if there is a demand for such services, that is a proposal. Ojooo platform will only work with interested users who see that we offer a mutually beneficial proposal.
I apologize, but I did not find the information, about your minimum and maximum goals, during the conduct of the ICO? I would be grateful for this information.
Welcome to Ojooo discussion) We did not set a minimum goal, but Ojooo hard cap is 12,700,000 USD

The team only talks about the maximum achieved, seeing this seems to be a big responsibility and must be active in promoting the OJOOO project. So how long does the pre-sale take place without soft cap?

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
WhiteRed44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:20:55 AM

You know, the advertising market is saturated with competitors. Are you sure that the new campaign will be able to compete with the major players of the market, even if you use modern blocking technology that can attract crypto currency fans?
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:24:11 AM

Hello Ojooo team. You are talking about changing the attitude of users to advertising, but why are you sure that they will not block your ads as they have traditionally used?
Hello. We know, many users will continue to use ad blocking. But we are sure that thanks to the marketing of Ojooo platform, there will be a large number of users who will not give up the opportunity to earn coins by paying several minutes of their time to view advertising messages.

How can you assure that consumer's will do this?  Grin Most of them hate advertisements. Clearly viewing ads is for the benefit of the platform, not for the investors.
Earning on advertising viewing is not new technology and it works perfectly. Many users do not mind spending a bit of their personal time to easily get money. And if there is a demand for such services, that is a proposal. Ojooo platform will only work with interested users who see that we offer a mutually beneficial proposal.
I apologize, but I did not find the information, about your minimum and maximum goals, during the conduct of the ICO? I would be grateful for this information.
Welcome to Ojooo discussion) We did not set a minimum goal, but Ojooo hard cap is 12,700,000 USD

A very large spread. What does it mean that even having collected one hundred thousand dollars this will be enough for all your plans and you will manage to do everything on the road map that you submitted?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:34:02 AM

You know, the advertising market is saturated with competitors. Are you sure that the new campaign will be able to compete with the major players of the market, even if you use modern blocking technology that can attract crypto currency fans?
The portal Ojooo.com entered the market in 2011. With this, the company's sustainable development is immediately implemented. Currently, the company has more than 1.5 million registered users of the portal ojooo.com around the world, while the number of users is constantly growing. Our service is based on two directions - communication and advertising. Now we want to develop the direction of advertising activity more strongly and offer users to join our ICO campaign https://ico.ojooo.com
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:40:27 AM

A very large spread. What does it mean that even having collected one hundred thousand dollars this will be enough for all your plans and you will manage to do everything on the road map that you submitted?
For the second round of pre-sales, 80 million tokens are allocated, which is 3.6 million in USD . As you can see, this is quite an achievable figure and many projects lay even a larger budget. The scheme of distribution of finance collected during all stages of sales you can see on the site https://ico.ojooo.com
happymellon

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:49:36 AM

Guys, on several listing sites I saw information that you have a KYC, but nowhere saw any questions about passport data when logged on the Ojooo site. Will you conduct a check or not?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:52:35 AM

I see you have very active community. It's great because shows that users like this ICO. What do you think is the most attractive side of OJOOO platform for users?

Hello. Thank you for feedback! Users can freely dispose of earned OJX tokens. They can, for example, take advantage of Ojooo‘s fee-based services, place their own advertisements, pay for their purchases at the dealers or keep the OJX tokens simple and benefit from the rising value of the OJX tokens.
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:54:52 AM

Guys, on several listing sites I saw information that you have a KYC, but nowhere saw any questions about passport data when logged on the Ojooo site. Will you conduct a check or not?
Right now we are not conducting a personality check. However, according to the token sale agreement https://ico.ojooo.com/terms, we reserve the right appropriate to conduct "Know Your Customer" and "Anti-Money Laundering" checks
etoklassniyacc

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:07:15 AM

Hello. How to become a participant of your ICO? For users  it's a good chance to improve their income. What is the minimal investment and price of token?
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:20:27 AM

You have found an easy but effective way to attract users to the platform through rewards. What about the prototype of your application. Is it already there or will you still develop it?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:42:26 AM

Hello. How to become a participant of your ICO? For users  it's a good chance to improve their income. What is the minimal investment and price of token?
To buy OJX tokens you only need to register on the website and transfer the amount of money to the project eth wallet. You can watch the video instruction so that there are no difficulties. You need invest at least 0.001 ETH.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=122&v=V_anGkkPgHM
bunopos

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

hi, is there airdrop or maybe bounty? can I get a bonus if will participate in sale?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:10:43 AM

You have found an easy but effective way to attract users to the platform through rewards. What about the prototype of your application. Is it already there or will you still develop it?
Although we are in business since 2011, but Ojooo platform for advertising and the application will be developed from the very beginning. We have an application for communication, but all components of this advertising project with the functionality of the blockchain will be available as early as 2019
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:11:35 AM

hi, is there airdrop or maybe bounty? can I get a bonus if will participate in sale?
Hello, there are not airdrop or bounty program but we rewards our participants 35% bonus if you contribute until September 14. Visit our website to contribute  https://ico.ojooo.com/
bunopos

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:14:06 AM

Hello, there are not airdrop or bounty program but we rewards our participants 35% bonus if you contribute until September 14. Visit our website to contribute  https://ico.ojooo.com/
How about protecting my data? If you say that the information will be received by advertisers, then will not they use them further for various advertising mailings?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:23:24 AM

How about protecting my data? If you say that the information will be received by advertisers, then will not they use them further for various advertising mailings?
You do not have to worry, because the user's personal information will not be included in the data packet. All data is encrypted and located on servers. Access to them advertiser receives only for the duration of the promotion
zencat

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:25:19 AM

You do not have to worry, because the user's personal information will not be included in the data packet. All data is encrypted and located on servers. Access to them advertiser receives only for the duration of the promotion
and what information is of interest to advertisers, is it not a standard set of characteristics of sex, age, and search queries?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:39:28 AM

and what information is of interest to advertisers, is it not a standard set of characteristics of sex, age, and search queries?

Ojooo stores information about what products users are looking for, how much time they spend searching for and acquainting themselves with the product, when compared with what they buy in the end, as well as information about specific distinctive features of the goods.
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:39:33 PM

What kind of advertising will the user see? I hope not all useless goods that will rather cause rejection, even if they are given a token for viewing. How are the advertising messages selected?
kirkanrally

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

If I invite a friend to the project, can we get bonuses? Do you have a referral program?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: