Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:33:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Freebitco gamblin' stream currently live :)  (Read 4320 times)
docthusinh

Activity: 225
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:06:10 PM

Undoubtedly, I understand what you are talking about, but it’s very difficult to immediately understand and comprehend.  The situation in which I am today reminds me of the time when I was studying the multiplication plate.  When I was just trying to study it, it was very difficult for me, but over time, in a place with knowledge that I just learned by heart, I came to understand how this all happens.  Now, with this understanding, I can solve multilevel equations mentally, without the help of a calculator.  Now it’s time for me to study the procedure for gambling, which I have yet to understand.

That's the whole concept before something can be concluded thus it's complicated, but once it is concluded you might be surprise that it's required only less than 100 lines of code for the logic (not counting those supporting things for the bot to work i.e: talk with server, catch errors, etc..) and if it work for freebitco.in with 5% edge, it will work on any site since 1% or 2% is max.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 01:28:43 AM

That's hardly an admission it is a statement of how gambling works. Some people get lucky and win and others don't. Gambling wouldn't exist if it didn't offer the possibility to win.
That's not correct since the total bets placed is 200,000,000+, lucky alone will not get someone pass this number of bets. If so, when will be the unlucky event happen? will it be 1,000,000,000 or higher/lower?

It is correct and you are missing the vital point that the "unlucky event" can happen the very first time you try it. What I have noticed is that in general the people that walk away with a large profit generally make very few bets.

I do monitor accounts that win but I never have spotted the OP's account that runs the live stream.
It's easy to find out since the bot paused sometimes (which in his term is digout), base on the stat there it's easy to spot (top 20 at least for each month contest), but the harder part is once it is spotted and is deep in PROFIT which will cause you to choose between: admit or deny/ truth or lie.

It might be easy but I have no interest in doing it. I do regularly check accounts that are deep in profit to make sure they haven't found an exploit. So far the OP's account hasn't shown up.

The account they use to collect referral commissions from the script users has a wagering profit of -0.03670473.
The referrals have a profit of -14.30733113
It's the fact that the majority of the users are still deep into greedy (earning too much per a total amount going to be risked, like i said in previous post which require the user willing to risk decent amount to see a high chance of getting out in profit~~~~~

Whatever. The only thing that matters to me is that in total the people using this bot lose 8% of what they wager compared to a house edge of 5%.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 03:14:02 PM

Undoubtedly, I understand what you are talking about, but it’s very difficult to immediately understand and comprehend.  The situation in which I am today reminds me of the time when I was studying the multiplication plate.  When I was just trying to study it, it was very difficult for me, but over time, in a place with knowledge that I just learned by heart, I came to understand how this all happens.  Now, with this understanding, I can solve multilevel equations mentally, without the help of a calculator.  Now it’s time for me to study the procedure for gambling, which I have yet to understand.

That's the whole concept before something can be concluded thus it's complicated, but once it is concluded you might be surprise that it's required only less than 100 lines of code for the logic (not counting those supporting things for the bot to work i.e: talk with server, catch errors, etc..) and if it work for freebitco.in with 5% edge, it will work on any site since 1% or 2% is max.
I am one of those people who are confident that a good result can only be reached through logical inference.  But in this case, there are two options for how to achieve the goal, and this is the study and understanding of the whole process or the method of personal trial and error, during which understanding comes.  In my opinion, personal practice gives more results, because in this case a person gains experience.  But will the practice give me experience if I play with minimal sums of a few dollars?

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
docthusinh

Activity: 225
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 06:04:13 PM

Undoubtedly, I understand what you are talking about, but it’s very difficult to immediately understand and comprehend.  The situation in which I am today reminds me of the time when I was studying the multiplication plate.  When I was just trying to study it, it was very difficult for me, but over time, in a place with knowledge that I just learned by heart, I came to understand how this all happens.  Now, with this understanding, I can solve multilevel equations mentally, without the help of a calculator.  Now it’s time for me to study the procedure for gambling, which I have yet to understand.

I am one of those people who are confident that a good result can only be reached through logical inference.  But in this case, there are two options for how to achieve the goal, and this is the study and understanding of the whole process or the method of personal trial and error, during which understanding comes.  In my opinion, personal practice gives more results, because in this case a person gains experience.  But will the practice give me experience if I play with minimal sums of a few dollars?

For this case it includes both: logical calculation & personal experience. His bot initially perform not very effective (hit a rare streak once every two or three weeks) but after sometimes play and together with input from other users it achieve a near perfect result (hit a rare streak once every two or three months). So it can be concluded: research to have logical calculation (betsize, odds, iteration of random events/sets), resolve the "spike" or "skewness" of distribution of numbers (rolled results), test as much as possible to have accurate statistic. Sum of few dollars I would say it is a no, the minimum balance at least should be 0.5BTC (total willing to lose) for around 70% win chance but for better chance to win in the long term you need 1 -> 2BTC (almost you will never lose 24/7 plays with minimal/safest settings).

Otherwise as the site mod said, majority of them lose, that's because of "not enough balance". In any case, play with test mode first to understand how it work, if you managed to have enough patent to run the test 24/7 for few months or even half a year you will understand much of it and have enough confident on playing for real (required balance/ total earning / chance of bursting at specified balance). The reason for test that long is to find out how long it is for the question "you will lose in the long run".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: