Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:19:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right now should I wait to buy ?  (Read 2171 times)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:56:01 AM

Most of the coins are in downtrend which are in dips we can say now buying any coin is best choice it would be to see profits like before all time high
And it's happening now, bitcoin prices fell to $ 7500 by the end of the week in May. At least the beginning of mid-2018 bitcoin prices in a state of a downtrend, bitcoin prices never took the number $ 10,000 in a few months back. I think this is going to continue considering there's a lot of bad information about cryptocurrency, and psychologically as well if you look at the bitcoin price charts will decrease again. To start investing in cryptocurrency now is a good time to buy bitcoin and some altcoin. Most importantly you have to invest in bitcoin, but in altcoin, you can do a research, it looks like EOS and Tron are altcoins that will have a high price by the end of this year.
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

Yes, this is true infact they hits the target value of what is been said during the date of May 16 quoted few days after and now the result of the https://coinmarketcap.com is beyond what is bitcoin price chart.
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:08:23 AM

now bitcoin prices have gone down and you do not have to wait to buy, you can buy bitcoin now, take the opportunity to buy cheap and sell at high prices then you will get a profit
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:53:39 PM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/

Although we all know that it is always difficult to make any forecasts about the cryptocurrency, I do not think that the prices of Bitcoin and altcoins will fall so very much. If I would not have crypto, I'd buy it now.
In fact most of the altcoins have even gotten to a stage where they are not even dropping lower and that is a good thing to start entering some of the alt markets now. However, it is indeed very important to still take caution most of the time, as you may actually end up getting screwed if you do not get to watch bitcoin movement in your decision making as that really is important.

Actually for someone who is trading, a trader would want to wait for confirmation first before even considering to enter the market as there could be possibilities of fake break outs and until sometimes you confirm trend changing, that would be more like the best time to trade or buy in.

The market right now is in a very complex state and even though some alts are really holding up and there is some form of bullish divergence on them, one may actually want to still be careful with them. Nevertheless for long term, it is just a good time which may end up a better time even in the short term.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:16:28 PM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/

Although we all know that it is always difficult to make any forecasts about the cryptocurrency, I do not think that the prices of Bitcoin and altcoins will fall so very much. If I would not have crypto, I'd buy it now.
In fact most of the altcoins have even gotten to a stage where they are not even dropping lower and that is a good thing to start entering some of the alt markets now. However, it is indeed very important to still take caution most of the time, as you may actually end up getting screwed if you do not get to watch bitcoin movement in your decision making as that really is important.

Actually for someone who is trading, a trader would want to wait for confirmation first before even considering to enter the market as there could be possibilities of fake break outs and until sometimes you confirm trend changing, that would be more like the best time to trade or buy in.

The market right now is in a very complex state and even though some alts are really holding up and there is some form of bullish divergence on them, one may actually want to still be careful with them. Nevertheless for long term, it is just a good time which may end up a better time even in the short term.

being updated and knowledgeable on that specific coin is the key to really survive trading, Buying at times that the market still seems unpredictable since there is no present news that leads the dropping of coin last time mere of manipulation occurs, so better let your money standby and see how it moves for the last 24 hours or specific hours then decide if you see that it will not fall too much if you already decided to buy that coin.

MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:40:23 PM

the current bitcoin price has gone down and you can buy now and there is no need to wait too long because bitcoin prices can go up anytime and will give you a profit

dangcaohung

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

as a Technical analysis trader, Im waiting at the price around 8.5k-9k to buy. Its creating Heads on Shoulders Pattern, but it need MACD divergence to confirm. If its have all that signals, that would be my All-in.  Grin
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

At present, Bitcoin's price has dropped below $ 8k. That happened and I think the Crypto market is not as hot as it was in late 2017.
Perhaps it is the shortest-lived bubble in history. We should not trust Crypto anymore, find a new job and get rich from it.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:16:32 PM

now bitcoin prices have gone down and you do not have to wait to buy, you can buy bitcoin now, take the opportunity to buy cheap and sell at high prices then you will get a profit
and it's a great opportunity to buy lots of bitcoin and other coincoons. because with we buy now to get a big profit it is very easy because with the time not long certainly bitcoin and coin coins will experience a very drastic increase
mudasarali43

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:15:27 PM

Market is very simple to understand because currently every coin in red zone and it is very right time to buy, I think you have a great option right now select the good coins and invest on it to earn good profit and this is most good time to buy and sell in after the stable position of the market or when market shows you greenery then you can sell it at high price and get a good profit,
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:47:01 PM

We can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to predict, bitcoin prices are continuously adjusting and falling slightly in recent days. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply in the coming days and it will be difficult to recover strongly. So this time I believe you should not buy any coin to reduce the risk.
Shayesmiles

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:24:31 AM

I'm BULLISH on BTC this Week !!! Let's zoom out and look at the daily.

This sideways channel inside a triangle forming great market structure Lower Highs, Higher Lows. Shows me a great consolidation period after last years run.

We are becoming OVER SOLD, About to triple bottom on the daily wedge support.

I believe the next big run is coming after this break out however I also believe like NOV/DEC we will see this run happen quickly and over a matter of weeks.

The $7000 region is the ultimate buying zone, however, I have started taking positions from as high as 7200

As always do your own research and good luck out there  Cool Cool Cool
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:30:27 AM

now is the right time for you to get bitcoin. because now the price is also low, and you can produce more bitcoin in the future. because the price is increasing higher.
cahgantenx

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:45:57 AM

The decline in bitcoin prices is influenced by several things that are exposed to dump. The beginning of 2018 is a disaster for altcoin and bitcoin holders because at that time the price becomes red
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:05:06 AM

why do you have to wait for now when the price is down it will only hurt you if you have a large enough capital buy some coins for your sympathy because the current price is actually down.
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:58:22 AM

I'd buy, I think that actual price is low enough to jump in.
I'd like to think it's going beetween 50k$ in early 2019.

I agree with you. The current bitcoin price is low, only $ 7,200. You should buy them cheaply right away. 2018 is the year for the development of coin in the cryptocurrency market. If you invest long term I think you will make big profits in the future.
automaticmoney

Merit: 18

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:20:15 AM

the market is at lowest dip I would suggest buying the coins which are lowest prices we can see the immediate benefit when market bounce back
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:30:39 AM

Yes, i do agree on this analysis and infact this is the best time to buy coins which the market can be determine as a bearish month which having experiencing a high and low value in market capitalization. In which you can do holds in a moment or long term trading.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:04:43 AM

you can buy bitcoin now but you should chose ETH for safe. You should hold your coins until september. I think the market will be green on Q4 2018
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:16:51 PM

now is the right time for you to get bitcoin. because now the price is also low, and you can produce more bitcoin in the future. because the price is increasing higher.
That is the case. This is best time for everyone it just jump into this field of bitcoins and earn as much as they can. The thing is, we always waiting for the best time to come and also waiting for some big capital to start trading then. However this is such a steeped strategy. We rather have to make a good earning even form little amount but just the matter is how you would be learning and practicing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: