Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:00:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right now should I wait to buy ?  (Read 2168 times)
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:32:32 PM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
At this time I believe you can buy and invest short on altcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are showing signs of moving sideways and are rising slightly in recent days and altcoin prices are showing signs of strong recovery. So this is a great time for you to start investing in altcoin. No worries that the bitcoin price will fall.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:05:55 AM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
At this time I believe you can buy and invest short on altcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are showing signs of moving sideways and are rising slightly in recent days and altcoin prices are showing signs of strong recovery. So this is a great time for you to start investing in altcoin. No worries that the bitcoin price will fall.

The market prices today is currently down which sets the price of eth down to $200 dollars and bitcoins at $6k and it was a good news since you can invest a huge amount in order to earn more profit in the market.

coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:10:50 AM

Still, there is a huge chance for people who would like to invest in cryptocurrency and now it is the right time to buy because still, the bitcoin price is very cheap in the market. I am kept buying bitcoin whenever i have some money, we have to hold them for the long term to make a good amount of money for profits. 
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:08:58 AM

I think but buying this dip I think is eniugh for you to gain a good profit in the future. Taking the risks is the bravest thing that we could do in order to gain a good profit but waiting and aiming for more would be a loss. I think as we have the chance to buy, we should grab it right away

speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:09:38 AM

Now this became true. Still no need to wait for some more time. Already price are low, this will never go beyond that.  So you can invest now. This is the right time for an investment.
vutienthanh

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:09:38 AM

Surely you can now buy your coin with a good price. Bitcoin has had a lot of declines. And the market is also on the downward trend throughout the period. Currently, most alcohols are at 1/5 1/6 of the peak created in December 2017. Worse than the price may be 1/20 compared to the peak. Investors are struggling to cut losses and sell off. The market has been positive for 2 days. Hope blue will continue to cover the cryptocurrency market.
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:51:11 PM

It is very difficult to say if it is profitable to buy something now or not because everything depends on future market, we should consider that currently market is in really low position so investing now may be not that bad.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:09:52 AM

Today's bitcoin price might not be the lowest but I bet this already the right time to buy. Like in the previous years wherein it takes two years before bitcoin price rises up. So take this opportunity now to buy more and wait for a year or two because maybe what happened last few years will repeat itself.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:18:44 AM

Today's bitcoin price might not be the lowest but I bet this already the right time to buy. Like in the previous years wherein it takes two years before bitcoin price rises up. So take this opportunity now to buy more and wait for a year or two because maybe what happened last few years will repeat itself.
Definitely mate. It could possibly occur by the end of this year where most of the traders and holders gained much more profits same as last year. This could also be a good situation and a right time for those people who have plans to invest or buy in bitcoins or altcoins since most of the crypto coins are decreasing. I just hope that there will be no doing panic selling so that the price will not go down deep.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:56:47 AM

Bitcoin in any case, while you can buy, to its maximum is still very far away, this digital asset has shown that people themselves can attach value to something and without territorial restrictions!
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:03:08 AM

Bitcoin in any case, while you can buy, to its maximum is still very far away, this digital asset has shown that people themselves can attach value to something and without territorial restrictions!

While you can buy then buy, don't wait for the dippest because we are not sure when is the deepest, I mean as long as the price if bitcoin are very low them it ks a good sign to buy.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:05:27 AM

I think this is right time to buy a bitcoin because the price of a Bitcoin is down and we know the price of bitcoin will rise in future because of people investing and bitcoin will popular ....

the time to invest in bitcoin or other crypto currencies depends on the funds you have, indeed many say now is the right time or moment to invest in crypto, with the analysis of each end of the year the price will rise, my advice do your decision with wise
That's right, most people predicted the bitcoin would hit $ 40k by the end of the year and I also believe that. Prices are going down but there is also a chance for you to buy bitcoin at a low price, selling it at x8 profit at the end of the year.

Yes, the price is still very low. If you buy Bitcoins now, there is a great chance that you will get very high returns in a year. In case, when you are ready to wait for some more time, the profits will be even bigger.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:40:33 AM

Yup buying now is good and many of the posts are about the bitcoin prediction while now the price is not good but it is expected that it will cross $15000 and then the crypto will again fall for the short period after then again it will rise so now buying at present price will be more good.

PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:09:42 AM

I think it's time to buy now because the price is critically low and it the lowest in the past year so I bet you won't be losing money when you get btcs now. Plus normally if the pattern continue the indicators say that the numbers will just go up in the next months and the price will recover soon so you may be making some money by investing now n waiting till the end of this year.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
tooklau

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

If you are not willing to buy cryptocurrency at a low price, what price should you buy at the price? I think even if the price of BTC is falling now, it will always have a day of rising!
liliano

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:45:50 AM

For me there is no waiting time to buy in crypto investments because the time goes on and the earlier we start, the faster we get results
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:02:19 AM

For me there is no waiting time to buy in crypto investments because the time goes on and the earlier we start, the faster we get results
Yeah, why wait when you are having a golden opportunity of getting them at such a low price as the market still being low since you can seek a fair investment opportunity in the crypto but more wait won't yield you any result instead of disappointment. So it's better to start with it as earlier as possible in order to get good results...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
BitcoinConte

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:22:12 AM

It's is the right time thato buy bitcoin. Because bitcoin price is down right now and will possibly go up soon.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:02:54 PM

We always need to wait before deciding because it would help us to realize the best option we could have. If we would buy now and tomorrow the price of the cryptocurrency would fall all we could have is loss so we always need to think before we decide.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:40:02 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 01:58:10 PM by Firefox07

Don't wait any longer. If you truly believed in bitcoin or any other cryptos. This is the best time to buy. The market is down and the value
of many crypto are cheap. So buy now and don't waste your time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: