Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:28:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right now should I wait to buy ?  (Read 2171 times)
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:50:27 PM

Yes, i do agree on this analysis and infact this is the best time to buy coins which the market can be determine as a bearish month which having experiencing a high and low value in market capitalization. In which you can do holds in a moment or long term trading.
The time now is very good so that investors can buy good coins at low prices, carefully select the real coin and hold until the end of the year. I believe that this is the most reasonable way to invest this time.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:58:40 PM

Bitcoin value truly went down below your prediction of $8,000 and that has create opportunity for a good buy for people who has the foresight that it will appreciate soon. As at the time of this post, bitcoin is trading at $7,098 while ethereum is at $513 which is a good buying point.
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:01:42 AM

Everything will be normal in the near future but we must support this coin going towards the moon. Nobody predicts the value of Bitcoin because when it will reach its peak so I do not believe in this analysis. Recently some negative rumors have spread in so many countries that people have lost Crypto's investment
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:19:26 AM

Now market is deep if u want to buy i can suggest you should buy bitcoin right now..Butcoin will more up opportunity for us..I also suggest u You can buy Ur investment 30% Bitcoin 40% Altcoin and 20% mining and trade 10%..I think it is best system to invest
Since there is a sought of stability in the market right now and it looks like the market is pretty much attractive, I would suggest you to enter the market with perfect information and buy a diverse portfolio keeping Bitcoin, ETH, some more alt and NEO or ripple in your portfolio because the later will earn little for you but a profit is always a profit be it little or huge. Bitcoin and ETH I believe will pay off upon the end of the year.
trang1188

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:32:38 AM

It is a good time to buy, the price has been around for a certain time. You can see from the part, that the price at the moment is a safe price, when it go around this price, there is a highly chance that it will go up again. The prices of BTC is aroun $6k to $8k, now it is around $7k, sound fine by me.
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:38:06 AM

It is a good time to buy, the price has been around for a certain time. You can see from the part, that the price at the moment is a safe price, when it go around this price, there is a highly chance that it will go up again. The prices of BTC is aroun $6k to $8k, now it is around $7k, sound fine by me.
it looks like the price in a while will still remain around $ 6k - $ 8k and maybe a good time to buy. with our notes should not be easily provoked by bad news news in circulation.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:36:28 PM

Well, it depends on your investment strategy. If you are looking to invest for the long term then I do see this as a good opportunity considering the current situation and low price level. I believe that buying anywhere below $10k is not a bad deal considering the growth potential in the long run. However, I would suggest investing through a systematic investment plan which emphasizes on buying in a smaller number of units at a higher frequency of time as it takes the advantage of every price level and reduces the average acquisition cost resulting in a high probability of profit making.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:46:39 PM

it looks like the price in a while will still remain around $ 6k - $ 8k and maybe a good time to buy. with our notes should not be easily provoked by bad news news in circulation.

People are not comfortable with the current prices because they think Bitcoin price will go down even lower value, but at the current value it is right time to buy Bitcoin and it helps us to make money when price start increasing.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:05:32 PM

I think for now you do not have to wait a long time to buy a bitcoin or some coin is there because now the price of coin everything is still very cheap so take advantage of moments like this to buy as much as you can.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:24:37 PM

I think to buy and invest in bitcoin do not have to wait anymore because the price is always changing and you can buy now because the current bitcoin price has dropped
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:29:35 PM

People are not comfortable with the current prices because they think Bitcoin price will go down even lower value, but at the current value it is right time to buy Bitcoin and it helps us to make money when price start increasing.
Many coins have rebounded and it is predicted that in June the market will rise sharply so it is a good time for investors to buy good coins to prepare for the upcoming uptrend. The altcoin in the top 10 on CMC is the coin that should invest in the moment.

BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:24:41 AM

Now market is deep if u want to buy i can suggest you should buy bitcoin right now..Butcoin will more up opportunity for us..I also suggest u You can buy Ur investment 30% Bitcoin 40% Altcoin and 20% mining and trade 10%..I think it is best system to invest
I would also suggest everyone the same. If any person wants to make money with the help of digital currencies, he is supposed to invest in the best of them now and everyone knows which coin has dominated the market since the start. Bitcoin is all that a person needs now in order to become a future millionaire. It is expected to touch 30k dollars for sure by the end of this year and believe me, this can happen within weeks.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:38:07 AM

I would also suggest everyone the same. If any person wants to make money with the help of digital currencies, he is supposed to invest in the best of them now and everyone knows which coin has dominated the market since the start. Bitcoin is all that a person needs now in order to become a future millionaire. It is expected to touch 30k dollars for sure by the end of this year and believe me, this can happen within weeks.
Agreed, as in the statement for users to make a bigger earning through digital currencies it should the right time to buy. In specific the growth has begun with most of the altcoins as well, marking the growth to be the real one without any kind of manipulation from external sources. In this regard it is good to buy at this moment than waiting.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:53:23 AM

Bitcoin price is volatile it is possible it may go below $8000 and even right now anybody who has money can invest because soon there will be a reversal in trend and the price will go back up to yield  profit.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:22:25 PM

Honestly you can buy now. For Bitcoin it's not a huge price right now. But it will recover the price immediately. If you buy now, hopefully you will get a profit. So do not be late buying as much as possible for you. Bitcoin price will remain around the area of $ 6500 to $ 9000 in the next few months because there is no price sign will be bullish again, this we can see the total market capitalization does not increase to double on, Decembember two thousand and eighteen all cryptocurrancy all the time high because marketcap higher than in the past and present.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

Bitcoin price is volatile it is possible it may go below $8000 and even right now anybody who has money can invest because soon there will be a reversal in trend and the price will go back up to yield  profit.
Exactly.Do not miss another chance to become more profitable in the next months or even years.The price is already a good sign to purchase good potential coins which will definitely give you good profit if you keep on holding it.Yes bitcoin is so much volatile that it will lift up the price in just a minute and goes down in the next minute so grab the chance now while potential coins are still in bargain.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:34:03 PM

Yes, i do agree on this analysis and infact this is the best time to buy coins which the market can be determine as a bearish month which having experiencing a high and low value in market capitalization. In which you can do holds in a moment or long term trading.
The time now is very good so that investors can buy good coins at low prices, carefully select the real coin and hold until the end of the year. I believe that this is the most reasonable way to invest this time.
You should not wait to buy and rather should get in the market if you have enough money to invest provided you are learned enough and know about the market. One of the good things is that the current market prices are low and the monetary value of the crypto currency in the market is stable which is a welcoming sign into the crypto market.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:28:49 PM

We should buy now while the bull run isn't happening, because you'll might regret if you've miss the opportunity right now. Its good to invest in cryptocurrency when the price was too cheap to purchase. You will gain the profit when it has developed price, as trading will become higher in demand.

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:10:26 PM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
$7800 range is the next support of BTC.If we would able to reach out that range then i would say thats a good point to buy and even I do have the same target. We are gradually decreasing as of this moments and now im keeping my eye on the price and strike when i do see the indication. If you can risk out to buy as of this moment it isnt really bad but if you are doing active trades then better to wait a little further.

Well, that depends, for me, I usually check out how much time has it been since it trended to decrease in value. If the dump has been active for, say a couple of weeks or up to some months, then I think that there is still chance for it to actually go lower, but if it has only been happening for a few days or a week, then I would not jump the gain and buy immediately because that dump may only be temporary that I am buying in a value that is still too high.

4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:34:52 PM

As practice shows, the price has really fallen. And I think that soon the rate will go up, because a lot of positive events have already happened.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: