Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:48:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right now should I wait to buy ?  (Read 2171 times)
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:24:27 AM

Knowing that you are asking this question is a long way from now, but I think it is still time to buy altcoin, and prices start to increase so I know they will grow stronger. half.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
phillippw6

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:20:37 PM

Right now you can observe the most important numbers which are a simplification of all the other numerical values listed on the charts which are the market dominance, for the past few days the bitcoin market dominance is increasing which means that it is about to have a big spike
atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:37:15 PM

Buy and take the risk for nobody knows what will be the price in the next few weeks or months. In trading there is always some risk in buying and you maybe so lucky when the price goes up the moment you invest in it.

mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:43:45 PM

maybe you do not need to wait because almost the price of all the coins has now come down so you can buy now, and you will have a chance to get a profit because the price of the coin will definitely rise again
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:10:32 PM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
I believe that this time you have to be very careful when investing in bitcoin, and if you invest long term, then I think you must have specific plans. You can see that the market in recent days is continuously recovering, bitcoin prices are constantly increasing but at present bitcoin prices are adjusting at $ 8200 and $ 8800 threshold is very strong resistance Bitcoin prices continue to fall.
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:21:53 PM

You can buy any time you wanted.  But upon buying,  remember that there is always a risk,  the price of btc is very unpredictable it will go down or up at the same time but as investors we really wanted to gain.

2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:13:20 AM

Right now, do not keep waiting, now is the time to buy in the end because maybe from now onwards, the price of the coins will continue to rise and thus will make you regret it. You do not buy them now.
oanhphong

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:57:14 AM

Right now, do not keep waiting, now is the time to buy in the end because maybe from now onwards, the price of the coins will continue to rise and thus will make you regret it. You do not buy them now.
At this time you should invest in Bitcoin, there are many promising future Bitcoin will replace cash in the future. Now the price is average, I believe it will increase by 20k at the end of the year .
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:08:25 AM

this time it is deserved to buy because bitcoin prices have now reached the end, but if anada sure bitcoin prices will exceed the current price do not delay in buying from now before too late again.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:23:09 AM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/

In my own opinion, the market prices today is decent enough to invest a huge amount because the market price is still low so you will be earning a huge amount of profit when the market goes back to normal.

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:35:41 AM

In my own opinion, the market prices today is decent enough to invest a huge amount because the market price is still low so you will be earning a huge amount of profit when the market goes back to normal.
Apparently, this is the suitable time to get into it as the prices now are still moderate and are not that much inclined where it makes the coin too pricey to buy. Besides, investment now can be done without any sort of hesitation as I expect for better market conditions in the upcoming months, so that would be a good deal as your earning will clearly be higher than that of your expectations...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:22:19 PM

This should be at bitcoin discussion but anyways. Bitcoin is going up right now and right now is the right time to buy. I've posted this because some of my friends are saying that the right time to buy is now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:23:06 PM

Evidently, this is the appropriate time to get into it as the costs presently are as yet direct and are not that much slanted where it makes the coin excessively expensive, making it impossible to purchase. Furthermore, speculation currently should be possible with no kind of delay as I expect for better economic situations in the up and coming months, so that would be a decent arrangement as your acquiring will unmistakably be higher than that of your desires
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:43:11 PM

If you wait more time, then you will lose this good opportunity to buy more cryptocurrencies at cheap price. Do not wait more time because it is not good strategy.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:07:19 PM

I think that at this point you can completely buy bitcoin and altcoin trade, the market is showing signs of strong recovery in the past days. You can see that bitcoin prices are rising steadily and the current correction is at $ 8200, according to my analysis bitcoin prices will probably continue to rise to the $ 8800 level in the short term.
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:39:42 PM

Try looking at the market price first before deciding what you are going to do. Buy now or later? At the moment, the BTC price is at $8200. The weekend sees prices neither rise nor fall for a quite some time. Let's see what will gonna happen in the coming days. If prices don't go down any further, then that would be the right time to buy.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:46:24 PM

Don't let your emotions will control you, let yourself control your emotions. Today is a good time to buy bitcoin, don't let the bitcoin reach the low peak according to news that you read because it says after it reach the lowest price it will going to pump. I'm just saying this because there are some crypto instead waiting of the deep, the price is going up.
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:07:31 AM

I think this time if you buy bitcoin is very dangerous, you can see that the bitcoin price is fluctuating continuously and after returning to the $ 8500 level, the current time is adjusted around 8200 $. But today the bitcoin is creating a very strong resistance at $ 8500 so I believe that if you buy bitcoin at this time the profit will be very low and the risk will be very high.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:27:16 AM

Buy and take the risk for nobody knows what will be the price in the next few weeks or months. In trading there is always some risk in buying and you maybe so lucky when the price goes up the moment you invest in it.
in every minutes price moved wildly in market.so when we buy bitcoin or altcoin we must ready to face the risk.and we can not avoid it while it happen to us.so risk management is neede.
Promipunit

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:00:12 AM

I think this is right time to buy a bitcoin because the price of a Bitcoin is down and we know the price of bitcoin will rise in future because of people investing and bitcoin will popular ....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: