Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:07:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right now should I wait to buy ?  (Read 2168 times)
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:31:04 PM

You can buy now. For bitcoin it is not a big price right now. But it will recover it's price very soon. If you buy in this time, hopefully you will be profitable. So don't late buy as possible for you. In every day buy little amount and gather it for big hitting.
This is a very good time for investors to select good coin to buy and hold in the last few months of 2018. The market is showing signs of recovery very well and many of the coins are priced. It stabilizes during this time. Remember to study carefully before investing because it directly affects your results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:45:01 PM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
You can see that at present bitcoin prices are fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, bitcoin prices are adjusting around the $ 6300 level and according to my analysis, the bitcoin price can continue to drop sharply at any time The market is bearish so I think the high possibility of bitcoin prices will fall sharply in the coming days.

I think you should wait for bitcoin at $ 5800 and $ 5100 to buy the bitcoin for the best price, divide your capital and buy bitcoin in batches.
Fire316

Activity: 281
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:49:06 PM

At this moment it is really good to buy  because market is down,a lot of coins are cheaper in price so buy now and hold until market back  to normal.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:43:30 PM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/

Anything can happen.  Btc is unstable it can rise and fall anytime.  But the most important thing is that we know how to handle the situation. If it falls hodl until it rise.  If it rises check the best price that you wanted to sell your coins.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:35:42 AM

You can buy now bitcoin because its value are very low compare last year. It drops more than half compare to its peak price last year.

fernandoclause

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:46:07 AM

Maybe yes,
but now is the right time to buy bitcoin Because a few weeks ago I saw bitcoin prices exceed 8000 $ +
hmm ... if you want to wait for the price to drop again maybe a little longer
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:12:19 AM

You don't know what will happen in the future. I think every single moment is important to buy BTC. You can buy now. For bitcoin it is not a big price right now. But it will recover it's price very soon. If you buy in this time, hopefully you will be profitable. So don't late buy as possible for you. In every day buy little amount and gather it for big hitting.
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:41:44 AM

At present, I think if prices tend to drop below 800 k then there will be a price reduction compared to last year.
This price reduction will probably have an impact on the price of all coins in the market and will make investors begin to decrease.
A decrease in the price of coins usually makes investors select coins more tightly before investing in coins.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:53:04 AM

Waiting to buy quality cryptocurrency is not a strategy,  you have to be buying constantly at different prices and in the end,  you would have bought a significant amount if coin that will  increase the value of your investment!

marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:04:55 AM

My best suggestion is if you are having money to invest in go and invest right now, because in case of postponing that decision there is a big chance that you won't have that money or the price will be not affordable anymore.
I have the same opinion. It is very likely of bitcoin to not give such a chance again. In the world of investment and trading, the basic and most popular rule goes as, “BUY LOW, SELL HIGH”. Now is the right time to buy because due to some reason, bitcoin is going through a dump. Apparently, it does not seem to be a cheap asset but future price will be much higher.

TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

i think it depends on the target you will achieve, it doesn't matter even if the market is red the most important thing is your target is achieved
For example, you want to buy bitcoin and will only make a profit of 3%. Of course you will sell it after your target is reached.
so I don't think it is necessary to wait when to enter and exit the most important thing is to determine your target.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:41:36 PM

I do not know whether the author bought bitcoin or not. But if we talk about today, I would not advise buying bitcoin now, because I think that the price decline will continue

50/50. Nobody can say for sure what will happen to Bitcoin. People are still interested in this cryptocurrency, so there are many chances that BTC will start gaining.
elsya syafira

Activity: 356

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

I do not know whether the author bought bitcoin or not. But if we talk about today, I would not advise buying bitcoin now, because I think that the price decline will continue

50/50. Nobody can say for sure what will happen to Bitcoin. People are still interested in this cryptocurrency, so there are many chances that BTC will start gaining.

the best advice is patience  Sad
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

Due to the rapid decline of the market, all the altcoin prices are now very low. If you plan to invest in cryptocurrencies, now may be a good time to buy!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:19:34 PM

I'm also planning to add ETH  yesterday good thing i didn't bought when it waa at 330$ level and with the current price of 257$ I am tempted again to buy but still it seems market shakedown is not yet over i hope it can go down at 230$ level and if that happen I guess it is low risk already to add some few ETH in my portfolio. if you have lit of funds now is the right time to add some as price is bery low
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:42:30 AM

I think, if you want to invest then this is the time, you don't have to wait anymore because now you can buy at a cheap price and the price will definitely recover and rise again
Yes this is the right time to invest because of the low cost of investment and recovering market condition. This is the time when you can actually play the first trick to maximize your future profit by investing low in coin that can easily give you x3 when the market is on its peak.

Besides, the diversification of assets is another good way to minimize the loss and get your profit maximized by earning in more than one asset in the crypto market.
David Join

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:30:17 AM

buy btc or eth, this prices very great for buy
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:12:27 AM

Buy now is the opportunity once a thousand years, now the market is declining extremely low, if not seize the opportunity now the opportunity will soon be over, the end of this year will be a boom in the market, There is not any power that could hinder the growth of the cryptographic market

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:44:41 AM

You can buy now. For bitcoin it is not a big price right now. But it will recover it's price very soon. If you buy in this time, hopefully you will be profitable. So don't late buy as possible for you. In every day buy little amount and gather it for big hitting.

I agree. Since the market is exhibiting somewhat of a bearish movement, it would be best to buy now since the price of many of the coins are down, and that would really help an investor, especially a beginner, in order to get more coins while not spending too much capital. The cryptocurrency market is a risky market; therefore, one should traverse it with caution rather than just winging everything out; calculated risk as they say. So, even though the market and its assets are ripe enough to buy some good coins, you should still study how they are moving to see if it is actually showing some good movement.

gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 12:25:18 PM

I think, now is the right time to buy because almost all coins have a low price and you can buy at a low price, then wait because the coin price will improve again and by the end of the year all the coins will also go up

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: