Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:14:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴 [ANN] [LOCK] 📧 Envilope - The World’s First Blockchain Postal Service  (Read 2465 times)
cold beer

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:06:59 PM

At me there is a huge desire even to take part in bounty company. Because it seems that they will close the ICO with the help of funds. And this is madness)))

I think that such an opportunity will not be. I'm talking about the bounty company. If they raise funds without an open sale, then they have no sense in conducting a bounty company.
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:13:02 PM

At me there is a huge desire even to take part in bounty company. Because it seems that they will close the ICO with the help of funds. And this is madness)))

I think that such an opportunity will not be. I'm talking about the bounty company. If they raise funds without an open sale, then they have no sense in conducting a bounty company.

many also carry out token sales in private but they are successful in fact it's just a plan of those who may not be so influential with success but I think it's better to be done openly in my opinion I agree with you so that participants can see the development of funds directly

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Blockchain kitty

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:43:08 PM

I would not say that. Because the product is designed not only for large companies but also for private users, and as you know, they need to know something about the company and their product. I think the bounty will be, but not the near future.
cryptodwaile

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:50:39 PM

Blockchain can be used almost for any business, but it fits well for that kind of projects. the world will enjoy more postal service with blockchain
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:25:36 PM

Nowadays the project solves a very urgent problem, I will be happy to observe what is happening. And guys from the team I wish good luck and further development!
Great Man

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:52:13 PM

I'm still wondering, will I need to install the blockchain on hard drive, or will everything happen in the cloud? Usually the blockchain weighs a lot. I hope that everything will be in the cloud))
ppcinside (OP)

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:52:16 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 10:15:41 AM by ppcinside

TECHJUICE article
ppcinside (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:16:22 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 10:14:14 AM by ppcinside

I'm still wondering, will I need to install the blockchain on hard drive, or will everything happen in the cloud? Usually the blockchain weighs a lot. I hope that everything will be in the cloud))

Of course, we will not force users to store the entire blockchain locally.

Wonderful Engineering article
ppcinside (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:19:07 PM

Gadget Advisor, the popular online magazine devoted to cutting edge technology, is known for staying abreast of the biggest industry developments.
In an article published on their website on June 6th, Gadget Advisor contributor Hasan Saleem added Envilope to that very prominent list of what’s changing the game in technology.

Saleem’s article examines the potential of blockchain as a solution to restoring privacy, security, and control to email in a world suffering larger and larger-scale data breaches. Cited prominently among the pioneers on the very edge of that revolutionary tech is the virtual Envilope. He writes, “We are seeing new blockchain-based technologies from innovative companies, such as Envilope, that are changing how people send, store and receive email.”

The full article can be viewed here.
vensky

Activity: 177
Merit: 88

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:34:25 PM

Well, that's big... no wonder they suspended ico, if they have a direct contact with people, who can write articles about this project in forbes.
Where is the manager of this topic??
ppcinside (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:25:27 PM

Where is the manager of this topic??

I'm here, how can I help you?
ppcinside (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:18:22 PM

babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:44:50 PM

this is cool, I would love to start using mail on the blockchain, I think the project will find its place and quickly develop

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
ppcinside (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:10:20 PM

ppcinside (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

ppcinside (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

Your digital content. Your recipient. Your terms and conditions. Yours to vaporize if you even suspect a breach. Envilope puts you in total control of everything you send online.

Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:45:43 PM

So guys what is the differerence between you and those famous email site like gmail i though their system is already secured?
As already mentioned above, Envilope has much more functionality, including tracking, selective deleting after sending, the possibility of earning tokens for sending envilopes

How exactly will the blockchain track envelopes? Will that be with a special technology where you can track it in real-time?
Yes, it definitely will be in real time. I can not yet say the details of the technical implementation, but of course this will be company's in house technology

You can't even give a hint as to what type of technology you are going to use? I find this a bit odd and it sounds fishy to me. I am not asking for exact specifications.
We use a technology called BlockStamping. It's allows for the creation of Blockchain Recorded Deliveries. The Ethereum blockchain will facilitate the creation of Proof of Delivery, Proof of Receipt, and Envilope Status BlockStamps, which are entries onto the Ethereum blockchain. These transactions will record and control the transfer of Virtual Envilopes between sender and recipient, creating immutable proof that a Virtual Envilope was delivered, received, and opened, as well as giving the sender control over the Virtual Envilope’s content. This functionality will be available in both the centralized and decentralized systems.

Ahhh so we are talking about virtual envelopes or, put differently, about virtual letters aka e-mails on a blockchain?
Envilope can be compared to four major industry sectors: secure messaging, secure email, digital signature, and data rooms. The plan is to consolidate these sectors into one new product with added features.

Ok getting closer to understanding it. But is it really something that does not exist as of today?
ppcinside (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:01:07 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 10:18:35 AM by ppcinside

Ok getting closer to understanding it. But is it really something that does not exist as of today?

Similar technologies exist, but we offer a more convenient options.

TechShout article
catlovr

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:16:12 PM

Similar technologies exist, but we offer a more convenient options.

It is new. It's not just convenience. It's the aspect of control - think about it: you can control who is looking at the contents of an email even if they have forwarded it on to 1, 2, 3 or more people. You see who is looking at it and if you don't like that, you can vaporize it with the touch of a button. That's of great value for a lot of industries.

I saw this article on the Envilope website and it made me think of how many times in business people send emails to the wrong people...their features could saw a lot of headaches.

Wrong Turn In Brazil - https://blog.envilope.com/wrong-turn-in-brazil-the-envilope-solution/
ppcinside (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:43:51 AM

Envilope Isn’t Just a Competitive Edge It’s the New Sword
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: