Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:54:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:08:11 PM

Very interesting pre-ICO rewards. 21% bonus immediately upon purchase and 25% bonus if you keep the tokens for 1 year. Sounds very nice. Now I only have to raise the 5 ETH minimum investment :-)
that is a decent minimum amount, it gives chances to a lot of investors. How will that extra 25% bonus work? will they give it after a year or what?

It also put a good check on dumping with such amount of bonus to be given out to investors. I hope nothing will will. Make them increase this later on.

The minimal amount seems to be very reasonable I think it’s a good way to reward people who believe in the project early on make a substantial or at least decent sized investment to see the project succeed

Can anyone see how much they have raised so far? I can't see a live counter or will it not be public until the pre ICO ends and the main sale starts?

I think Aimedis is good project and we can hold tokens for a year. If you believe in project then best way to earn money is to keep holding token and check progress regularly.

Yeah I saw there's a 25% bonus if you HODL the Aimedis tokens for more than year. Nice idea actually, it encourages loyalty and it almost makes it work like a dividend/masternode. HODL and get rewards Cheesy
25% extra bonus is fine, even 12 months holding that's also ok. But minimum 5 ETH contribution is affordable for investors? I guess this is too costly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:53:16 PM

I had not checked for several weeks, but there are many new articles on the Aimedis blog. I have a lot to read today. whoever is interested: https://blog.aimedis.com/
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:55:27 PM

I had not checked for several weeks, but there are many new articles on the Aimedis blog. I have a lot to read today. whoever is interested: https://blog.aimedis.com/

Yep they’ve been busy it seems which is good news as a project like this needs a nice continued March forward which seems the teams trying to accomplish hopefully we will continue see more developments as the project moves ahead
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:01:07 PM

Thanks for sharing i forgot that they have their own blog it is very interesting to read how they think about everything, did you read the one where they explain how AR and VR could be used in the medical sector.
nericryp

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:11:35 PM

Very interesting pre-ICO rewards. 21% bonus immediately upon purchase and 25% bonus if you keep the tokens for 1 year. Sounds very nice. Now I only have to raise the 5 ETH minimum investment :-)
that is a decent minimum amount, it gives chances to a lot of investors. How will that extra 25% bonus work? will they give it after a year or what?

It also put a good check on dumping with such amount of bonus to be given out to investors. I hope nothing will will. Make them increase this later on.

The minimal amount seems to be very reasonable I think it’s a good way to reward people who believe in the project early on make a substantial or at least decent sized investment to see the project succeed

Can anyone see how much they have raised so far? I can't see a live counter or will it not be public until the pre ICO ends and the main sale starts?

I think Aimedis is good project and we can hold tokens for a year. If you believe in project then best way to earn money is to keep holding token and check progress regularly.

Yeah I saw there's a 25% bonus if you HODL the Aimedis tokens for more than year. Nice idea actually, it encourages loyalty and it almost makes it work like a dividend/masternode. HODL and get rewards Cheesy

Do they calculate it from your first purchase, or do they calculate it once you have it on your address?
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:28:51 PM

Thanks for sharing i forgot that they have their own blog it is very interesting to read how they think about everything, did you read the one where they explain how AR and VR could be used in the medical sector.

Yes, they make very professional looking blog articles and the web site itself looks beautiful. BTW, thanks for aiming me to that interesting article about using AR and VR in medicine, they write there:

Augmented Reality is being tried out in a few medical schools to train doctors and nurses so that they are sufficiently prepared to attend patients. Similarly, VR environment helps them in preparing and practising sensitive surgeries without actually touching a patient
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:00:48 PM

Yes, they make very professional looking blog articles and the web site itself looks beautiful. BTW, thanks for aiming me to that interesting article about using AR and VR in medicine, they write there:

Augmented Reality is being tried out in a few medical schools to train doctors and nurses so that they are sufficiently prepared to attend patients. Similarly, VR environment helps them in preparing and practising sensitive surgeries without actually touching a patient

I like the Aimedis Blog, thanks for the reminder. They publish many articles about important themes, like healthcare or AI and not only about their project.
MC81

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:40:20 PM

So important blog Aimedis for the healthcare very hopeful for the medical sector
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:50:53 PM

Yep AR has come a long way tech is becoming more and more a mainstay of medical problems I think were at a point where every type of tech is invading th hospital from training to surgery to doctors checkups
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:59:20 PM

I keep the tokens always at least 1 year, because then in my country, the profits are tax-free. so I will do it here too, because I expect a good price increase after the first year

That's cool. I wish my country also make income from crypto tax-free. As of now it's not coming under any tax benefits. I have to pay 30% tax.

If only profits were tax free. we have a threshold for investment profit before tax is paid.

Looks like many countries treating Crypto like share market which is good. Most of the countries don't even allow investment in crypto (due to money laundering issues).

Yeah it's a shame and I can only see more regulations being adopted in the coming years, the governments will want to make sure they're getting their share of the cake
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:25:34 AM

Yep AR has come a long way tech is becoming more and more a mainstay of medical problems I think were at a point where every type of tech is invading th hospital from training to surgery to doctors checkups

It's been really long time since I saw Aimedis blog page. They had published some good blog in past and I liked those. I will go through the new blog now.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:00:15 AM

It's been really long time since I saw Aimedis blog page. They had published some good blog in past and I liked those. I will go through the new blog now.

yeah.. aimedis had some really good articles that were very educative and informative about health and technology. i am sure we are going to find many more articles there.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:11:16 AM

That is actually smart if you ask me. I mean it is better than giving away the bonus early on just to dump afterwards. Either case I think it is a good strategy to keep the value of the token.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:12:09 AM

yeah.. aimedis had some really good articles that were very educative and informative about health and technology. i am sure we are going to find many more articles there.

Agree, I liked Aimedis article. Do they have videos (Aimedis YouTube channel) ? I am not talking about single video, but series of informative videos like articles.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:16:37 AM

Wait, maybe i missed that but its Aimedis going to implement AR?, if yes, then i think they just smashed there competitors, i don't know if its just me but AR is something you only see in movies, bringing that to reality and incorporating that into the health niche will be really massive, i mean, think about it, if the team gets the required funds, the reward will indeed be massive
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:17:32 AM

I keep the tokens always at least 1 year, because then in my country, the profits are tax-free. so I will do it here too, because I expect a good price increase after the first year

That's cool. I wish my country also make income from crypto tax-free. As of now it's not coming under any tax benefits. I have to pay 30% tax.

If only profits were tax free. we have a threshold for investment profit before tax is paid.

Looks like many countries treating Crypto like share market which is good. Most of the countries don't even allow investment in crypto (due to money laundering issues).

Yeah it's a shame and I can only see more regulations being adopted in the coming years, the governments will want to make sure they're getting their share of the cake

Yes, I personally want that some regulations should be there in Crypto market. This will help in building trust for Crypto market.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:41:36 AM

Yes, I personally want that some regulations should be there in Crypto market. This will help in building trust for Crypto market.

I also have nothing against minor regulations that help keep out scammers. The essence of the blockchains should not be attacked.
There may be some standards in the medical field like this, but I think they are created by the medical blockchain companies themselves. Aimedis seems to be playing a pioneering role here
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:54:09 AM

That's the really amazing. I was not aware about this link. Thanks for the sharing. They posted some interesting articles there.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:06:42 AM

I also have nothing against minor regulations that help keep out scammers. The essence of the blockchains should not be attacked.
There may be some standards in the medical field like this, but I think they are created by the medical blockchain companies themselves. Aimedis seems to be playing a pioneering role here

Apart from regulations, some security issues also there, l know blockchain is secure, but I am taking about exchanges. There were some attacks on even top exchanges.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:49:03 AM

That's the amazing link you shared. Thanks for the sharing. Very interesting articles I found there which is really useful for people.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: