Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:30:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 11:30:41 PM

There’s way too much concern with the replacement of humans the fact is it’s coming regardless so why not take advatntage of advancements as they arise the worlds so held back by people afraid of change quicker we get past that fear the quicker we as a people can move forward faster

Every new thing in the world starts with resistance. Change management is essential part of life these days. See what happened with Facebook's stand on cryptos. So AI will also be part of everything in the future. Medical field is not an exception.

You have a point. Change they say is constant. Nothing last forever order than change its self. AI importance so be surely felt with time

Especially once you realize that automation and ai are going to free up people to actually do things they want to do instead of what they have to do which is a good thing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:25:52 AM

There’s way too much concern with the replacement of humans the fact is it’s coming regardless so why not take advatntage of advancements as they arise the worlds so held back by people afraid of change quicker we get past that fear the quicker we as a people can move forward faster

Every new thing in the world starts with resistance. Change management is essential part of life these days. See what happened with Facebook's stand on cryptos. So AI will also be part of everything in the future. Medical field is not an exception.

I agree, AI will be everywhere. But for now AI is very important in medical industry. It will help inot of research, developing new engineering products and all.

This is very good statement. AI is becoming very hot and also will be implemented everywhere for sure. We are heading towards future. And AI will not get stopped by any means.
When the serious problem appears, it will be stopped but hopefully not too late. I may be influenced by movies but AI should only be applied in the medical field.

I understand your fears buddy but imagine how fast with the help of Al an issue is resolved. Al is not entirely taking over the medical industry they'll only help make the medical sector perform much better.

AI will definitely help and not only in the medical or health industry. AI will never replace a doctor or a nurse, but it will make everybody's life much easier.

I think the potential is more on the hardware side too; You can have the devices running the AI to compliment the doctors and nurses but I don't think replacing is the goal. I think what Aimedis is also working towards is data. You have a rich platform for data which can be utilized/analyzed for greater insights.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 04:39:27 AM

You have a point. Change they say is constant. Nothing last forever order than change its self. AI importance so be surely felt with time

Especially once you realize that automation and ai are going to free up people to actually do things they want to do instead of what they have to do which is a good thing

Ai is surely an important technology in human history. It is still in the early stage but has aided us in performing some important task such as in the car industry. It will surely improve our society.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:10:54 AM

Ai is surely an important technology in human history. It is still in the early stage but has aided us in performing some important task such as in the car industry. It will surely improve our society.

Exactly. AI is in early stage and it will book soon. There will be lots of hiccups and it will be solved and move forward. Medical field needs such a powerful tool for sure.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:58:49 AM

Exactly. AI is in early stage and it will book soon. There will be lots of hiccups and it will be solved and move forward. Medical field needs such a powerful tool for sure.

I agree, the complexity of human body need high intelligence coupled with high sensitivity I know human doctors are really doing their best but imagine an AI powered bot that combines the knowledge of a thousand doctors and it very sensitive to slight changes in human body system, it will certainly transform the medical sector

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:28:07 AM

Aimedis has announced a new article. it is about AI in Healthcare and bedside Robots in UK! Not only cleaning robots like we have at home, but read here more:

https://blog.aimedis.com/ai-in-healthcare-uk/

While i see this as beautiful having Robots by the bedside, i am forced to think of the humanity aspect of it, it feels strange to be attended to by a machine tbh Sad

There's no way bedside robots will completely replace the care of humans but they can certainly aid humans. Whenever I've been to a hospital the nurses are always rushed off their feet and you have to wait a long time to see one yourself ... If AI can help in other tasks which frees up time for nurses that's a massive positive.

That's exactly what I mean, with AI and robots, the nurses and doctors are relieved, but not completely unemployed. Aimedis' platform is designed to make life easier for physicians and patients. These new technologies will give us all a lot of pleasure

Completely agree. We're not ready or in a day and age where robots literally roll on down to our bedside, dispense our tablets, take our blood pressure and temperature etc ... Aimedis will allow day to day to run more efficiently, it's not going to make the employees redundant.

Not sure where I read this but the Health sector saved/will save several billions over a course of 10 years just for utilizing or properly utilizing and optimizing operations which AI plays a major role.

AI and other robotic technology does help but at the end, its based on the ability of humans to get them to do what they want, i made a statement of how robots can easily go to tiny places and fix issues with patients during surgeries, that's the positive impact about them, we just have to understand that one needs to get equipped because of the change that will come as we progress
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

I'm still wondering if the AI ​​sends us messages, if the fitness tracker show too little activity :-)
come on mister, you need to run 10 miles more

Hahaha this will be interesting. But we humans are lazy I know we will mute those notification or ignore it Wink.
Anyway, I agree AI will be very useful for us.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:55:26 AM

Aimedis has announced a new article. it is about AI in Healthcare and bedside Robots in UK! Not only cleaning robots like we have at home, but read here more:

https://blog.aimedis.com/ai-in-healthcare-uk/

While i see this as beautiful having Robots by the bedside, i am forced to think of the humanity aspect of it, it feels strange to be attended to by a machine tbh Sad

There's no way bedside robots will completely replace the care of humans but they can certainly aid humans. Whenever I've been to a hospital the nurses are always rushed off their feet and you have to wait a long time to see one yourself ... If AI can help in other tasks which frees up time for nurses that's a massive positive.

That's exactly what I mean, with AI and robots, the nurses and doctors are relieved, but not completely unemployed. Aimedis' platform is designed to make life easier for physicians and patients. These new technologies will give us all a lot of pleasure

Completely agree. We're not ready or in a day and age where robots literally roll on down to our bedside, dispense our tablets, take our blood pressure and temperature etc ... Aimedis will allow day to day to run more efficiently, it's not going to make the employees redundant.

Not sure where I read this but the Health sector saved/will save several billions over a course of 10 years just for utilizing or properly utilizing and optimizing operations which AI plays a major role.

AI and other robotic technology does help but at the end, its based on the ability of humans to get them to do what they want, i made a statement of how robots can easily go to tiny places and fix issues with patients during surgeries, that's the positive impact about them, we just have to understand that one needs to get equipped because of the change that will come as we progress

I agree, doctors will be performing surgery, but AI and robots will give them additional hands and eyes. With the help of robots, doctors can perform surgery on smallest or lost critical part of the body with ease.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:10:59 AM

I'm still wondering if the AI ​​sends us messages, if the fitness tracker show too little activity :-)

Hahaha this will be interesting. But we humans are lazy I know we will mute those notification or ignore it Wink.

Is this a functionality Aimedis will be delivering? I know part of their plan is to incorporate IoT devices for health; I would think a social media for health would be pretty effective in getting me out of bed in the morning lol. I would like to brag then.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:18:27 AM

Is this a functionality Aimedis will be delivering? I know part of their plan is to incorporate IoT devices for health; I would think a social media for health would be pretty effective in getting me out of bed in the morning lol. I would like to brag then.

I don't know if Aimedis plan to deliver that, but it is not a vision, that someday we will have such devices. Who had thought that a fitness tracker help to save money for health insurance.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:58:58 AM

I don't know if Aimedis plan to deliver that, but it is not a vision, that someday we will have such devices. Who had thought that a fitness tracker help to save money for health insurance.

Even though Aimedis not mentioned any plan about using IoT devices but they can add such services in future. I think IoT is also very important in medical field.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:06:57 AM

you will be able to connect your fitness tracker with the platform. so some health data is stored in always and the doctors can retrieve it when needed. And of course you too
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:12:28 AM

Haha, funny you. If the AI can do that, then be sure it will become the project of the year. Measuring your level of activity??? That is nothing short of awesome mehn.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:27:35 AM

Haha, funny you. If the AI can do that, then be sure it will become the project of the year. Measuring your level of activity??? That is nothing short of awesome mehn.

It may sound funny, but this will be reality in future. Technology developing very fast and AI+IoT can do lot of things.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:28:23 AM

It would be nice for sure but if it's anything like my Fitbit tracker which does tell me similar, it's really doesn't get me up off my bottom lol That's a me problem though not the product
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 01:10:08 PM

Yeah, eventually we will create an AI filter that will use context to determine which of the notification is more important at a given moment

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

I agree, AI will be everywhere. But for now AI is very important in medical industry. It will help inot of research, developing new engineering products and all.

This is very good statement. AI is becoming very hot and also will be implemented everywhere for sure. We are heading towards future. And AI will not get stopped by any means.
When the serious problem appears, it will be stopped but hopefully not too late. I may be influenced by movies but AI should only be applied in the medical field.

I agree. We definitely need AI in medical field and it should be developed on priority. But I think all countries should agree on not to implementing AI for military services.

Why do you think so? I support the implementation if that will reduce the casualties of human lives and bring relative peace very fast

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

Probably they may, the project is already based on the future with a touch of the present, as technology evolves, so will the sectors of our lives, including the medical field, i'm pretty sure few years ago, no one expected us to have gained this level of experience when it comes to technology and all that but today, here we are, so its all about time
gee777

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 04:09:33 PM

It may sound funny, but this will be reality in future. Technology developing very fast and AI+IoT can do lot of things.

AI and Iot.. I can't even imagine.. This combination is going to be so badass. The two together will so revolutionise technology and bring it to a new dimension.
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:20:30 PM

Aimedis are the only platform to bring together doctors, patients, hospitals, pharmaceuticals, researchers, agencies and community in one place - backed by blockchain technology and AI - working together for a better health care system.
Excellent idea to focus on healthcare sector which is huge globally. well done and it looks AIM has strong team and mandate to achieve great results !
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: