Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:01:32 AM

Very interesting pre-ICO rewards. 21% bonus immediately upon purchase and 25% bonus if you keep the tokens for 1 year. Sounds very nice. Now I only have to raise the 5 ETH minimum investment :-)
that is a decent minimum amount, it gives chances to a lot of investors. How will that extra 25% bonus work? will they give it after a year or what?

It also put a good check on dumping with such amount of bonus to be given out to investors. I hope nothing will will. Make them increase this later on.

The minimal amount seems to be very reasonable I think it’s a good way to reward people who believe in the project early on make a substantial or at least decent sized investment to see the project succeed

Can anyone see how much they have raised so far? I can't see a live counter or will it not be public until the pre ICO ends and the main sale starts?

I think Aimedis is good project and we can hold tokens for a year. If you believe in project then best way to earn money is to keep holding token and check progress regularly.

I keep the tokens always at least 1 year, because then in my country, the profits are tax-free. so I will do it here too, because I expect a good price increase after the first year

You have to consider that the prices also change a year latter. I was part of an ico that is a year later and the price did not raise an inch lol. I guess it would depend on the team and the project.

Definitely. The team, token activity on market  and marketing plan of the team is very important to achieving this. When alot of people know about it, and there a lots of news surrounding it, then it becomes easy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:18:42 AM

I had not checked for several weeks, but there are many new articles on the Aimedis blog. I have a lot to read today. whoever is interested: https://blog.aimedis.com/
Thanks for sharing i forgot that they have their own blog it is very interesting to read how they think about everything, did you read the one where they explain how AR and VR could be used in the medical sector.
That's the amazing link you shared. Thanks for the sharing. Very interesting articles I found there which is really useful for people.

Good to see the Aimedis project have their own subdomain for the blog postings, a good organised seperate sub domain which will host all the blogs to view
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

I had not checked for several weeks, but there are many new articles on the Aimedis blog. I have a lot to read today. whoever is interested: https://blog.aimedis.com/
Thanks for sharing i forgot that they have their own blog it is very interesting to read how they think about everything, did you read the one where they explain how AR and VR could be used in the medical sector.

Yes, they make very professional looking blog articles and the web site itself looks beautiful. BTW, thanks for aiming me to that interesting article about using AR and VR in medicine, they write there:

Augmented Reality is being tried out in a few medical schools to train doctors and nurses so that they are sufficiently prepared to attend patients. Similarly, VR environment helps them in preparing and practising sensitive surgeries without actually touching a patient

Yep AR has come a long way tech is becoming more and more a mainstay of medical problems I think were at a point where every type of tech is invading th hospital from training to surgery to doctors checkups

It's been really long time since I saw Aimedis blog page. They had published some good blog in past and I liked those. I will go through the new blog now.
It’s nice to come across insightful and knowledgeable blog articles that enlighten us more about Aimedis. I will advise they circulate some of this articles to their social media platforms.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:04:15 PM

Very interesting pre-ICO rewards. 21% bonus immediately upon purchase and 25% bonus if you keep the tokens for 1 year. Sounds very nice. Now I only have to raise the 5 ETH minimum investment :-)
that is a decent minimum amount, it gives chances to a lot of investors. How will that extra 25% bonus work? will they give it after a year or what?

It also put a good check on dumping with such amount of bonus to be given out to investors. I hope nothing will will. Make them increase this later on.

The minimal amount seems to be very reasonable I think it’s a good way to reward people who believe in the project early on make a substantial or at least decent sized investment to see the project succeed

Can anyone see how much they have raised so far? I can't see a live counter or will it not be public until the pre ICO ends and the main sale starts?

I think Aimedis is good project and we can hold tokens for a year. If you believe in project then best way to earn money is to keep holding token and check progress regularly.

I keep the tokens always at least 1 year, because then in my country, the profits are tax-free. so I will do it here too, because I expect a good price increase after the first year

You have to consider that the prices also change a year latter. I was part of an ico that is a year later and the price did not raise an inch lol. I guess it would depend on the team and the project.

Definitely. The team, token activity on market  and marketing plan of the team is very important to achieving this. When alot of people know about it, and there a lots of news surrounding it, then it becomes easy

Any idea where to check token sale progress? How much tokens sold till now? Do I have to register first and then only I can see the progress bar?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:17:56 PM

That's the amazing link you shared. Thanks for the sharing. Very interesting articles I found there which is really useful for people.

Good to see the Aimedis project have their own subdomain for the blog postings, a good organised seperate sub domain which will host all the blogs to view

They are pretty organized and i just hope they have more updates published. The concept is an interesting one and the blockchain choice is spot on. It really solved most of the issues with current health systems.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:30:58 PM

Yes, they make very professional looking blog articles and the web site itself looks beautiful. BTW, thanks for aiming me to that interesting article about using AR and VR in medicine, they write there:

Augmented Reality is being tried out in a few medical schools to train doctors and nurses so that they are sufficiently prepared to attend patients. Similarly, VR environment helps them in preparing and practising sensitive surgeries without actually touching a patient

I like the Aimedis Blog, thanks for the reminder. They publish many articles about important themes, like healthcare or AI and not only about their project.

I never knew they had blog wow this is  really awesome i am gonna check it out and also as an AI enthusiast am going to enjoy surfing their

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:39:26 PM

I am always glad to see that Aimedis is very active on Twitter, but they should post more things that has to do with the project, i have seen a lot of retweets about medical stuff but less about the project itself.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:09:06 PM

Yeah I saw there's a 25% bonus if you HODL the Aimedis tokens for more than year. Nice idea actually, it encourages loyalty and it almost makes it work like a dividend/masternode. HODL and get rewards Cheesy

Yeah, that's right. 25% dividend after one year. Plus by that time Aimedis platform will be almost fully functional and that will help token value to grow up.

Very beneficial to investors, I think this is a major selling point. However I am worried because there have been a lot of medical/healthcare based blockchain projects released recently, I wonder how Aimedis will stand out in this crowd, especially considering there is a lot of competition.

ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 04:11:11 PM

I am always glad to see that Aimedis is very active on Twitter, but they should post more things that has to do with the project, i have seen a lot of retweets about medical stuff but less about the project itself.
I am agree with you. Lots of the tweets there but project related too less. I guess they should start posting about project or should be create another channel for ICO.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:19:55 PM

Yeah I saw there's a 25% bonus if you HODL the Aimedis tokens for more than year. Nice idea actually, it encourages loyalty and it almost makes it work like a dividend/masternode. HODL and get rewards Cheesy

Yeah, that's right. 25% dividend after one year. Plus by that time Aimedis platform will be almost fully functional and that will help token value to grow up.

Very beneficial to investors, I think this is a major selling point. However I am worried because there have been a lot of medical/healthcare based blockchain projects released recently, I wonder how Aimedis will stand out in this crowd, especially considering there is a lot of competition.

Agree, there are now few more healthcare based projects. But check the difference between these projects and team  members experience. And once you select the best option then continue monitor the progress of the project.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:24:24 PM

I am agree with you. Lots of the tweets there but project related too less. I guess they should start posting about project or should be create another channel for ICO.

I don't like too when ICO campaigns Twitter accounts post too much stuff not related to the project itself. It's hard to follow the fresh news about the ICO in such case.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:27:29 PM

I don't like too when ICO campaigns Twitter accounts post too much stuff not related to the project itself. It's hard to follow the fresh news about the ICO in such case.

Spamming is always bad. Project team realizes that and makes sure not to spam the social media site and just try to keep it to the sharp and just only related to the project.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:29:33 PM

Agree, there are now few more healthcare based projects. But check the difference between these projects and team  members experience. And once you select the best option then continue monitor the progress of the project.

Yes. True. Lots of healthcare based projects are coming up. But only few projects are getting successful. AIMedis should be capable of handling the project in a much better way.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:42:43 PM

I don't see it as something bad if what they post is related to the area in which they are working on. Although you have a point. But i don't think Aimedis consider themselves an upcoming project or a normal ico project but rather an establish company looking to follow the blockchain world.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 07:17:32 PM

Spamming is always bad. Project team realizes that and makes sure not to spam the social media site and just try to keep it to the sharp and just only related to the project.
Yeap, unnecessary posting which is not related to ICO/project can create lot of confusion. So in that case it will difficult to track proper update/news about ICO.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:20:55 PM

I kind of agree. It's all about a mix though. They're sharing knowledge from within their industry, that's a good thing, but ultimately they need to say how great they are as well
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:25:49 PM

I get your point but the fact is, it takes a lot in the creation of such project and most times they have no other option than to wait for something tangible to show up before they release it to the public but it doesn't make sense for them to just keep mute, rather they have to source for other means of keeping their social handles active, hence the need for medical related articles, my opinion
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:07:10 PM

I get your point but the fact is, it takes a lot in the creation of such project and most times they have no other option than to wait for something tangible to show up before they release it to the public but it doesn't make sense for them to just keep mute, rather they have to source for other means of keeping their social handles active, hence the need for medical related articles, my opinion
I understand your opinion and i can also agree on the fact that it is still better than projects who don't even post something and keep us waiting for like 2 weeks for a update.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:10:34 PM

yeah, i actually love the fact that they are tweeting about related stuff like AI and the rest but i will advise them to also give users feedback about the project. at least that is what investors will be putting their money for

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:56:14 PM

yeah, i actually love the fact that they are tweeting about related stuff like AI and the rest but i will advise them to also give users feedback about the project. at least that is what investors will be putting their money for

Yep it’s good for companies in blockchain to remember the world isn’t blockchain and they need to cater to the world not just the niche so it’s great seeing a group like this realize that and appeal to a wider audience
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: