Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:37:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:45:17 AM

In my understanding, a doctor is a person who works and sleeps, and how many doctors do you need to support 24 to 7?

I dont understand your point clearly. But doctors also make shifts and try to save as much people as possible. AI is just a tool to give helping hands to doctors.

Sure, doctors won't be awake 24/7. Nevertheless even today you can get to a doctor at every time if there is an emergency. Aimedis just wants to make the whole process easier for everyone, both the patient and the doctor.
I guess this guy is did not understand the concept of AiMedis. He have to be go through whitepaper and have to follow their twitter and telegram channel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:05:24 AM

In my understanding, a doctor is a person who works and sleeps, and how many doctors do you need to support 24 to 7?

I dont understand your point clearly. But doctors also make shifts and try to save as much people as possible. AI is just a tool to give helping hands to doctors.

Sure, doctors won't be awake 24/7. Nevertheless even today you can get to a doctor at every time if there is an emergency. Aimedis just wants to make the whole process easier for everyone, both the patient and the doctor.
I guess this guy is did not understand the concept of AiMedis. He have to be go through whitepaper and have to follow their twitter and telegram channel.
I guess he/she is confused. No need to awake Doctor 24/7. Actually AiMedis is platform and will enable patients & doctors to connect with each other 24/7 from everywhere on the planet. I guess he/she is not understand this point.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:58:49 AM

Did you guys check out their article about AI applications in health-care? they tweeted about it too make sure to check it out https://twitter.com/RoboSrgryInvest/status/1003566042906492928.

Thank you for sharing, I hadn't seen that before. It's true though that AI is a huge part of our life, think of how much we use everyday that comes from factories that implement some form of AI. I can think of some applications in healthcare and some other areas where it coudl certainly assist in the future
catchandeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:59:54 AM

Well I don't think that bringing a blockchain into the healthcare can change anything inside that sphere but the propper way might be that one when you're spending a part of the money you got during the ICO on development of med gears and building a new hospitals
It can, actually. You can store patient files encrypted on blockchain, you can store medical receipts and there are other applications as well. My concerns are different, I am afraid that Aimedis has large competition already.

Is it a real problem the patient data files been stolen? It might have some sense if the patient have some ... socially stigmed desiese, yes.
For the receipes I still don't feel the blockchain is needed but maybe it can have a use, fine
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

Well I don't think that bringing a blockchain into the healthcare can change anything inside that sphere but the propper way might be that one when you're spending a part of the money you got during the ICO on development of med gears and building a new hospitals
It can, actually. You can store patient files encrypted on blockchain, you can store medical receipts and there are other applications as well. My concerns are different, I am afraid that Aimedis has large competition already.

Is it a real problem the patient data files been stolen? It might have some sense if the patient have some ... socially stigmed desiese, yes.
For the receipes I still don't feel the blockchain is needed but maybe it can have a use, fine

Concerning recipes, I think the high risky nature of medic professtion is the deal. People can die because of medical errors, and there are not always enough evidences to prove this. On the contrary, if patient blames doctor for the error, the doctor want to have the mean to prove his innocence.
tam31

Activity: 143
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:51:16 PM

Did you guys check out their article about AI applications in health-care? they tweeted about it too make sure to check it out https://twitter.com/RoboSrgryInvest/status/1003566042906492928.

Thank you for sharing, I hadn't seen that before. It's true though that AI is a huge part of our life, think of how much we use everyday that comes from factories that implement some form of AI. I can think of some applications in healthcare and some other areas where it coudl certainly assist in the future

It would certainly decrease the amount of employees needed to do a certain job. On the other hand, it would prevent alot of failures, as the AI is programmed to do a certain thing with precision. So personaly I think it's a big improvement since 10/20 years ago.
catchandeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

Concerning recipes, I think the high risky nature of medic professtion is the deal. People can die because of medical errors, and there are not always enough evidences to prove this. On the contrary, if patient blames doctor for the error, the doctor want to have the mean to prove his innocence.

Agreed, I knew a couple of advices of that nasty patient behaviour. Okay, now i see the point, thanks  Smiley
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:57:12 PM

It would certainly decrease the amount of employees needed to do a certain job. On the other hand, it would prevent alot of failures, as the AI is programmed to do a certain thing with precision. So personaly I think it's a big improvement since 10/20 years ago.
Well a lot of employees will be able to keep working there because the AI needs improvement and also management. So i don't think that will be a big deal.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:02:08 PM

Yes and AI can also work 24/7 without any pauses, i think in the beginning people need to get used to this development but in the future it could be used by everyone.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

I guess he/she is confused. No need to awake Doctor 24/7. Actually AiMedis is platform and will enable patients & doctors to connect with each other 24/7 from everywhere on the planet. I guess he/she is not understand this point.

I agree. Aimedis is platform which will enable patients & doctors to connect with each other 24/7. Also Aimedis will be available for 24*7 once it's ready and will be able to give health notification in advance?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:54:06 PM

They really have many different doctors on the team, very impressive.
I have already seen some medical block-chain projects, but none of them included so many doctors
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:56:43 PM

They really have many different doctors on the team, very impressive.
I have already seen some medical block-chain projects, but none of them included so many doctors

Where did you see this information regarding the doctors? I'll be interested to read this
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:02:27 PM

Interesting to see lots of article coming up based on AI in the healthcare. Thanks for sharing this info here. Going to read this complete article.

Artificial intelligence is a hot topic. We are still at the beginning of the development of AI but the potential to use it are enormous, especially in the healthcare sector.

I agree. But mostly the term AI is not completely understandable to many people as well as misusing it. Looking at the AIMedis project, they seem to know what exactly they are doing. Thats promising.

I am also having some confusion over AI definition. China using some robots to do surgery. So that Robot is part of AI? So it's kind of additional hand n brain which dr are using? And in future these robots might do surgery without dr.?
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

It is important but still it has to be coupled with the human factor. In this case of connecting patients with doctors it would be of great help and might end up optimizing many things. I am not sure what model is being used but I think it would fit properly in the sense that you want to connect the patient with the right doctor.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

Hmmm. It's fair you said in your understanding. But that's a really strange definition of a doctor if you ask me. I mean everyone works (in different sectors and level) and every at some point in a day aught to sleep that doesn't make us all a doctor now. Does it?

I think this is just a wrong interpretation of the people about the project by just looking into the name or just one line about the project. This is a fundamental problem and cannot be corrected immediately.

Very strange definition. I have never seen this definition if a doctor before. Isn't sleeping and working a major part of our daily routines.. I know doctors are humans too and will need to rest that's why we do have doctors take shifts.

I think its not worth discussing this strange discussions anymore. Lets move with the topic related to the project. I am trying to figure it out what is the unique features of this project as compared to the other existing ones?

While going through the whitepaper, i saw something of significance, which is the medical tourism concept that Aimedis tends to implement, i think this is a never before seen system whereby a patient can go to another country that has top medical facilities but at a lower cost compared to the patient's present place of origin, they establish the connections and get best deals for the patient, this to me is wonderful
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:53:00 PM

Hmmm. It's fair you said in your understanding. But that's a really strange definition of a doctor if you ask me. I mean everyone works (in different sectors and level) and every at some point in a day aught to sleep that doesn't make us all a doctor now. Does it?

I think this is just a wrong interpretation of the people about the project by just looking into the name or just one line about the project. This is a fundamental problem and cannot be corrected immediately.

Very strange definition. I have never seen this definition if a doctor before. Isn't sleeping and working a major part of our daily routines.. I know doctors are humans too and will need to rest that's why we do have doctors take shifts.

I think its not worth discussing this strange discussions anymore. Lets move with the topic related to the project. I am trying to figure it out what is the unique features of this project as compared to the other existing ones?

While going through the whitepaper, i saw something of significance, which is the medical tourism concept that Aimedis tends to implement, i think this is a never before seen system whereby a patient can go to another country that has top medical facilities but at a lower cost compared to the patient's present place of origin, they establish the connections and get best deals for the patient, this to me is wonderful.

This is interesting. Who tends to pay the bills the patient or aimedis and what happens in case if the patient is meant to pay and cannot afford the bills. Do you have any idea about this question questions?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:54:56 PM

While going through the whitepaper, i saw something of significance, which is the medical tourism concept that Aimedis tends to implement, i think this is a never before seen system whereby a patient can go to another country that has top medical facilities but at a lower cost compared to the patient's present place of origin, they establish the connections and get best deals for the patient, this to me is wonderful

It's a great concept and if Aimedis can actually establish the connections needed to set up a worldwide network of doctors/patients then they will have a very successful future.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:01:34 PM

It's a great concept and if Aimedis can actually establish the connections needed to set up a worldwide network of doctors/patients then they will have a very successful future.

Projects like this rely on the tech but in the end will always live or die by getting hospitals or doctors onboard and willing to try to implement if they can arrange that they have a infinitely better chance of succeeding
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:03:08 PM

The medical tourism is also a feature I really like. If you have free space in a different country and you as a patient, will get an appointment earlier than in your country, both sides will profit.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:16:26 PM

Yea. Some maybe feel too lazy to read the whitepaper for more details and would just read as many few lines as possible and decide. Well that's another reason why it's recommended for projects to have a one pager or a lite paper that summarizes the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: