Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:05:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:42:36 PM

There was an update on Telegram that the pre-sale has been extended and the bonus continues. However the min contribution is 5 ETH. the crowd sale details will be published in a later date.

Is this really verified? I have to visit the telegram group and verify by myself it seems  Smiley

I didn't heard about the prolongation of the Pre-Sale, even if I can understand it. Then I have to wait before I can buy my Aimedis Token, 5 ETH minimum purchase ist to much for me.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
william9091

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:51:00 PM

I really wonder if the health insurance here in Germany will cover these costs. Maybe they are still outdated and do not want to pay for such things but I hope the best.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:34:27 PM

There was an update on Telegram that the pre-sale has been extended and the bonus continues. However the min contribution is 5 ETH. the crowd sale details will be published in a later date.

Is this really verified? I have to visit the telegram group and verify by myself it seems  Smiley

I didn't heard about the prolongation of the Pre-Sale, even if I can understand it. Then I have to wait before I can buy my Aimedis Token, 5 ETH minimum purchase ist to much for me.

I think they will have to reduce the minimum investment that the token is being sold for if they want more people to participate in the pre ico.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:02:07 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 06:38:42 PM by Corleone100

Aimedis has its own Youtube channel. I did not know that. There are only 4 videos, but you can see Roxana on stage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRK4YOmEGst6kk54g13RK7A/videos

Amazing video's but i saw the last one was 3 months ago, they should consider making more video's a lot of people like to see video's about a project.
I agree with you, videos are the best way of passing information to a wider audience and if the team are able to make more videos and posting it on their social media platforms. It will play a good role in the project.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:09:06 PM

i'm unaware of such action!
is it verified yet?
and is there any other important i have missed in this week from Aimedis team?
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:44:30 PM

I also never heard that. But what is the last date of pre sale now? And I guess Zombie259 is right and not only for you even 5 ETH minimum purchase it's too high for me also.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 07:14:20 PM

Aimedis has its own Youtube channel. I did not know that. There are only 4 videos, but you can see Roxana on stage

Amazing! Thanks for this, I never knew they had a youtube channel. I particularly liked the one of Roxana  at the crypyocurrency expo 2018.

Aimedis release a lot of more videos on twitter or on their blog website. I agree that they should upload the videos to their youtube channel to get more attention, especially when Roxanna is on the video  Roll Eyes

Yeah. I agree with you. It is surprising that they have a lot of videos but not more on their YouTube. This is impossible that they keep updating their YouTube channel with interesting videos about the project.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:44:05 PM

Amazing! Thanks for this, I never knew they had a youtube channel. I particularly liked the one of Roxana  at the crypyocurrency expo 2018.

Thanks for sharing this youtube channel here. I have seen it when the project was first introduced. Its good to get recap now. Something I will keep it for this weekend.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:47:35 PM

Interesting video. Thanks for sharing it here. One single video gives more information and clarity than anything else. Especially me very lazy in reading articles.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:53:11 PM

Patience needs to be adopted if you ever want to have longterm profit sitting there hoping for overnight 100x profits isn’t investing or business building its gambling and unsustainable

I guess people are beginning to understand this after being burnt over and over again but if they so care they could still be impatient and greedy about their investment...

When is the end of the ICO?

I was also looking for the information about closure date. What is the softcap for this project? May be I have seen it earlier. But forgotten now unfortunately.

They have a rather high softcap of $9m. I saw an update recently about the amount raised and I believe they haven't hit this target yet. The token sale has been extended until the end of October.

I dunno not sure if that’s high really it’s not low but not quite high I’ve seen projects with 15 and 25m softcap that we’re what I’d consider high or even rediculous

I would say it's pretty high considering that ICO's are not popular investments anymore. I wonder if they will be able to find a way to fund the project if they do not reach their softcap.

Yea, reminds of last year when ICOs were like the topic of every discussion, the thing is, people saw ICOs as a get rich quick scheme rather than an investment that will require sometime to mature, so now that things are taking shape and the bad projects are been phased out, coupled with the downtrend of the market, a lot backed out but we all hope things will turn around for good
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:11:34 PM

am i the only one that feels 5 ETH min, is still on the high side, the market is in an absolute mess right now i honestly feel they should reconsider

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:25:59 PM

am i the only one that feels 5 ETH min, is still on the high side, the market is in an absolute mess right now i honestly feel they should reconsider

You right. With the market trend 5Eth looks high. But the price of Eth is lower atm at 213$ now. Everyone can take this opportunity to come in. 
It would be a smart decision to protect early investors by tagging dollar price against tokens instead of Eth, due to volatility.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:36:21 PM

You right. With the market trend 5Eth looks high. But the price of Eth is lower atm at 213$ now. Everyone can take this opportunity to come in. 
It would be a smart decision to protect early investors by tagging dollar price against tokens instead of Eth, due to volatility.

It's the bright side of low eth value for fixed ethereum priced ICO's they can get into it for cheaper FIAT, and then hopefully by the end the eth will increase and give the ICO the money they need to really accomplish their goals
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:19:30 PM

I think they will have to reduce the minimum investment that the token is being sold for if they want more people to participate in the pre ico.

They should consider it given the market state, can someone from the core team verify this extension as well.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:44:30 PM

They should consider it given the market state, can someone from the core team verify this extension as well.

Whatever their reason is the minimum investment is really much, the team should know that the market has not recovered

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:49:04 PM

Whatever their reason is the minimum investment is really much, the team should know that the market has not recovered

Lol it’s high because the market isn’t high lol the value is high to reward large investors  that take the bigger risk early on

Why does eth being low make it bad 5x200$ or 1x1000$ lol if the market was better it would still be 1000$ probably lol
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:53:20 PM

This project that builds partnerships in health and medical care is indeed a very good quality that needs to be improved so that with this, it can improve the quality in the world of health. I really agree that there are good projects like this because we all want to get ahead and be healthy.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:30:55 AM

Aimedis release a lot of more videos on twitter or on their blog website. I agree that they should upload the videos to their youtube channel to get more attention, especially when Roxanna is on the video  Roll Eyes

Yeah. I agree with you. It is surprising that they have a lot of videos but not more on their YouTube. This is impossible that they keep updating their YouTube channel with interesting videos about the project.

I see I get the point. Instead doing a videos for their YouTube channel they preferred posting it to their twitter because they can easily update even not always doing a video.

At your service
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:12:26 AM

it would be really nice if the community here could also buy tokens worth $100 or 200. the 5 ethereum are utopia and hardly any investor here in the forum will pay 5 eth. it's too much money . the team has to lower the minimum stake immediately
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:42:24 AM

I see I get the point. Instead doing a videos for their YouTube channel they preferred posting it to their twitter because they can easily update even not always doing a video.

During the ICO stage having an active channel or channels is very important and youtube has its crowd; I think this proposition should be taken up to the team.

Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: