Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:55:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:42:57 PM

There was an update on Telegram that the pre-sale has been extended and the bonus continues. However the min contribution is 5 ETH. the crowd sale details will be published in a later date.

Is this really verified? I have to visit the telegram group and verify by myself it seems  Smiley

I didn't heard about the prolongation of the Pre-Sale, even if I can understand it. Then I have to wait before I can buy my Aimedis Token, 5 ETH minimum purchase ist to much for me.

I think they will have to reduce the minimum investment that the token is being sold for if they want more people to participate in the pre ico.

They should consider it given the market state, can someone from the core team verify this extension as well.
How authentic is this, about the 5 Eth minimum purchase for aimedies token. To me I think is quite a lot, I asked a question on their telegram channel for clarification but I’m still waiting for a reply from one of the admins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

it would be really nice if the community here could also buy tokens worth $100 or 200. the 5 ethereum are utopia and hardly any investor here in the forum will pay 5 eth. it's too much money . the team has to lower the minimum stake immediately
That is my opinion too, 5 ETH is to much für most Investors. I think we have to wait till the Pre-Sale is over. In the Main-Sale, Aimedis will lower the minimum purchase to 0.1 ETH.

ETH price is around 210 USD. So 5 ETH for medium to big investors is not much compare to when ETH was around 800+. Now 0.1 ETH is very small amount, so hope many people will participate in public sale.
Exactly, once main sale started so lot of the people will can invest here. Because 0.1 ETH is worth of 21-25$ which is not a big amount.
yes as it is a Huge project, low investments wouldn't be effecting much on fund rising!
they need huge fund to expend worldwide!
and i think they have the ability to do that, if they gets support from Investors!

Many ICO has a big minimum of investments during the pre-sale becouse they want to attract big investors. During the main token sale the minimum amount of investment is much smaller and everybody can participate in token sale.
I agree if the team reduces their minimum more investors can come in and they can reach their goal a lot faster too, the team should consider this.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:47:56 PM

There was an update on Telegram that the pre-sale has been extended and the bonus continues. However the min contribution is 5 ETH. the crowd sale details will be published in a later date.

Is this really verified? I have to visit the telegram group and verify by myself it seems  Smiley

I didn't heard about the prolongation of the Pre-Sale, even if I can understand it. Then I have to wait before I can buy my Aimedis Token, 5 ETH minimum purchase ist to much for me.

I think they will have to reduce the minimum investment that the token is being sold for if they want more people to participate in the pre ico.

They should consider it given the market state, can someone from the core team verify this extension as well.
How authentic is this, about the 5 Eth minimum purchase for aimedies token. To me I think is quite a lot, I asked a question on their telegram channel for clarification but I’m still waiting for a reply from one of the admins.

That has been the price for the pre ico since its beginning. Like everyone is saying, it is pretty high and I think that's why the sale is going pretty slow.
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:22:50 PM

it would be really nice if the community here could also buy tokens worth $100 or 200. the 5 ethereum are utopia and hardly any investor here in the forum will pay 5 eth. it's too much money . the team has to lower the minimum stake immediately
That is my opinion too, 5 ETH is to much für most Investors. I think we have to wait till the Pre-Sale is over. In the Main-Sale, Aimedis will lower the minimum purchase to 0.1 ETH.

ETH price is around 210 USD. So 5 ETH for medium to big investors is not much compare to when ETH was around 800+. Now 0.1 ETH is very small amount, so hope many people will participate in public sale.
Exactly, once main sale started so lot of the people will can invest here. Because 0.1 ETH is worth of 21-25$ which is not a big amount.
yes as it is a Huge project, low investments wouldn't be effecting much on fund rising!
and i think they have the ability to do that, if they gets support from Investors!

Many ICO has a big minimum of investments during the pre-sale becouse they want to attract big investors. During the main token sale the minimum amount of investment is much smaller and everybody can participate in token sale.

There’s a reason for the different phases of the ICO. They got discounts which differ on each stages. So to participate you should have the minimum contribution.
Investors with lower amounts can come in in later ICO sales.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:44:38 PM

The introduction of blockchain technology in the medical sector is one of the most profitable and successful ideas. The introduction of a distributed data register will significantly reduce production costs and increase trust between patients and doctors. If your project is developed and supported by investors,it can become one of the most high-tech in the industry and in the world.

You're right, i'm obsessed with the blockchain industry and its intriguing to see what the industry can introduce into our lives that will change the conventional system, the heath industry is one of such niche that can help the population embrace cryptocurrency, that's the major why Aimedis needs to stand out and educate the community about the industry

Why health will receive a significant boost and change the way a lot of things is done with the help of the decentralized power of blockchain, it has proven to be one of the most difficult industry to model successfully, ideally it's a very expensive industry traditionally how much more in the blockchain

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

as far as I know, 5 ETH are not the minimum investment. You can also invest less, but you only get the bonus if you deposit at least 5 ETH
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 09:59:03 PM

as far as I know, 5 ETH are not the minimum investment. You can also invest less, but you only get the bonus if you deposit at least 5 ETH

Well you know people they want the big bonuses which really messes with people when they realize to get bonuses you have to invest a substantial or somewhat substantial sum
smartcont
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:05:04 PM

Having such detailed planning by medical professionals could make this a great investment opportunity. It's great to see professionals in the health industry moving to self sovereign healthy identities.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:12:35 PM

you don't really need to say much they should know that the market is bleeding and a lot of individual will find it pretty hard to invest any money not to even mention the investment amount of five ETH

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:25:16 PM

Having such detailed planning by medical professionals could make this a great investment opportunity. It's great to see professionals in the health industry moving to self sovereign healthy identities.

I’m with you on that one I think it’s about time we see medical professionals involved more in what runs the underlying medical industry not just big corporations
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:57:29 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 12:18:22 AM by Cnote112

Yeah medical professionals are regarded as careful lads given the field they're in, so I wouldn't expect anything less than a well organized project.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:17:42 AM

I agree if the team reduces their minimum more investors can come in and they can reach their goal a lot faster too, the team should consider this.

Yeah, If they going to change their minimum purchase I think more people and investors will going to invest on their project. But for now let's wait for the team action about it.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:53:50 AM

I’m with you on that one I think it’s about time we see medical professionals involved more in what runs the underlying medical industry not just big corporations

It is just sad that the market is not helping some great ideas. I think having different doctors advise on different cases and accept crypto as a mean of payment is something different. Add to that making use of your data at the same time getting professionals advise.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 05:29:42 AM

Good review posted by Crypto Crew about AiMedis. Here is the below link.

https://youtu.be/6prSKJ58Y5E
gee777

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 06:15:47 AM

You can confirm from one of the admins here or in telegram they will tell you same that the minimum investment is 5 Ethereum tokens.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 06:20:34 AM

The introduction of blockchain technology in the medical sector is one of the most profitable and successful ideas. The introduction of a distributed data register will significantly reduce production costs and increase trust between patients and doctors. If your project is developed and supported by investors,it can become one of the most high-tech in the industry and in the world.

You're right, i'm obsessed with the blockchain industry and its intriguing to see what the industry can introduce into our lives that will change the conventional system, the heath industry is one of such niche that can help the population embrace cryptocurrency, that's the major why Aimedis needs to stand out and educate the community about the industry

Why health will receive a significant boost and change the way a lot of things is done with the help of the decentralized power of blockchain, it has proven to be one of the most difficult industry to model successfully, ideally it's a very expensive industry traditionally how much more in the blockchain

the funny thing about the whole AIMEDIS thing is that they have not mentioned what they intend doing with the blockchain i originally thought they were going to use it for storing patient health record but its like am very wrong about that

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:23:50 AM

You can confirm from one of the admins here or in telegram they will tell you same that the minimum investment is 5 Ethereum tokens.

In my Aimedis dashboard is stated, that the minimum purchase is 5 ETH. Furthermore you will get a bonus if you buy for 5 ETH. It is a bit confuse, because you cannot buy for less.
nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:01:38 AM

I went on their Twitter and noticed that it was very hard to find a tweet about the project it self they have a lot of interesting article they share there but i would like to see more announcements about the project it self there.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:22:56 AM

Yeah, If they going to change their minimum purchase I think more people and investors will going to invest on their project. But for now let's wait for the team action about it.

I will really advice them to consider the minimum purchase again so that sales will go much more faster than what it is now, people are quite reluctant to invest now but if they see a lower price I believe they may want to jump in

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:59:37 AM

I'm really looking forward to the app. It will be nice to see how my health data evolves over the years when I do sports or not. The transmission of portable health gadget data will certainly help to look at the statistics and hopefully do more for my health:-)

I find myself looking more and more at sports related gadgets for health purposes. I use a fitbit to track my steps, my heartrate, my sleep patterns etc Health is a big issue for us all and anything that can help us improve it and understand stands a great chance.
Is there a chance that the App will also work on smart watches? it would be great if they could do that too as it also will get them more investors.

there was a speculation about this smart watches but I don't think there would be a problem with integrating with a smart watch if one will be needed. but lets hear from the team first.

That would be great if the app will work with smart watches. Some healthcare insurances in germany already support smart watches. The users get a discount on the contributions, if they submit the data.

That’s a nice idea. It’s all about making access to the best health care service easy. I think the team is focused on ICO atm, pretty sure there would be system updates routinely.

Its a good idea for projects to always come up with means of boosting their brand and accessibility is one of them, i remember stating the fact that the globe is on a new trend and ditching of heavy wares/ machinery is one of them, such avenue should be created to give users access to their platform, no matter where they are, they can start small with the implementation and grow

Yeah, once they to go global I believe a lot will happen and there would be mass adoption and the society will be made better

Healthcare is a tricky one, mainly because of the vast differences in regulations worldwide. Some countries have increased regulations and different laws, it’s hard to launch an international platform that will be compliant in so many different countries.

Yes, the bureaucratic process in the industry can be frustrating, probably because it has to do with human health and all that but my initial thought was, been a project that is to be built in the blockchain industry, that such laws can be bypassed ,since the industry is a decentralized place that can not be affected by the laws of the conventional system
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: