Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:10:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRTUAL MINING CORP  (Read 9339 times)
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:57:09 PM

Now look what you started Bargraphics...

Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:20:20 PM

I was the only one crying "scam" and "con". RickJamesBTC and Entropy-uc didn't

ALL I SEE IS SCAM. you want me to say scam, there it is

I wouldn't touch this scam with a ten foot pole.

Again you are incorrect RoadStress.

I'll personally give you $50,000 in pre-orders when you get eASIC to release a PR post on their website saying they are doing business with you. This offer is valid for the 4 months.

If this is an open offer:
Change "pre-orders" to cash, and you're on.  Have we got a deal?

P.S.  Sorry.  I thought you were offering your pre-orders in Virtual Mining gear, which, as I understand it, is worth approximately nothing.

P.P.S.  Aren't you the guy who shilled for TerraHash?  How are your pre-orders with those guys coming along? 

Yes, it will be cash or BTC your choice. If you fail to deliver in four months you would then owe me the equivalent.

I do not have any pre-orders of Active Mining and could care less if anyone buys from them or not. I'm simply stating facts that they are a legitimate company trying to make a real product and are not some fly by night website in lebanon or china.

Even though I shouldn't even reply to your troll post, I did not Shill for Terrahash as I was never paid and only based my opinions on evidence at the time. I visited them in person and they had the product to physically show me that was working when I went. Unfortunately Yifu screwed everyone that purchased Avalon chips and then Terrahash decided it would be easier to commit fraud instead of dealing with their companies issues. Also they are being sued by many people currently.

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:23:24 PM

I said it because you said it, liar.
Bargraphics

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:34:22 PM

I said it because you said it, liar.

So I assumed that is what you meant and then you clarified in your following post making my assumption correct.

Now you are saying somehow I made you call it a scam.

The amount of crazy on this board still astonishes me.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:38:20 PM

Yes, you are a psychic and knew what I was thinking, then I was responding to your further attempts to lie to people, so you call me crazy. Makes sense!

Go away scammer. Show proof that products are real and being shipped and I won't be able to call you a scammer. Until then, it is my opinion that VMC is just another thief.
Bargraphics

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:51:39 PM

Yes, you are a psychic and knew what I was thinking, then I was responding to your further attempts to lie to people, so you call me crazy. Makes sense!

Go away scammer. Show proof that products are real and being shipped and I won't be able to call you a scammer. Until then, it is my opinion that VMC is just another thief.

You are just cluttering this thread now,

If you took to time to read my posts like an adult instead of simply screaming out "scammer" like a child you would know that I do plan on visiting VMC mid January and will try to provide proof. If there is no proof then I will report back as such. Unlike you and most of the people on this board I actually put my money where my mouth is by getting off my ass and doing actual due diligence instead of internet sleuth work.

Oh and to throw some more logic at you,

Until then, it is my opinion that VMC is just another thief.

How is this possible if they are offering refunds to anyone that asks?

If you try to wiggle out of that by saying something regarding "shareholders" then you are off topic and your post belongs in the shareholders thread.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:57:29 PM

I don't even know what you are talking about with shareholders. How are you defending a company without seeing proof of products? Are you stupid? Do you know what a ponzi scheme is? Of course they give refunds to a few very loud complainers, those people show up and say, well it isn't a scam since they sent me a refund, and ten more people sign up and pay for a preorder.

Bargraphics

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:07:43 AM

I don't even know what you are talking about with shareholders. How are you defending a company without seeing proof of products? Are you stupid? Do you know what a ponzi scheme is? Of course they give refunds to a few very loud complainers, those people show up and say, well it isn't a scam since they sent me a refund, and ten more people sign up and pay for a preorder.

I'll repeat myself again, they give refunds to ANYONE that asks for them.

You ordered from KnC yet they had no proof of a product. Anyone can make an FPGA miner. Guess you must have been stupid......

Arguing with you is pointless. You are not logical, you have your mind set on disregarding legitimate facts about this company and are kicking and screaming about wanting to see a product that is still in development supposedly.
NickDanger

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:15:21 AM

I'll personally give you $50,000 in pre-orders when you get eASIC to release a PR post on their website saying they are doing business with you. This offer is valid for the 4 months.

If this is an open offer:
Change "pre-orders" to cash, and you're on.  Have we got a deal?

P.S.  Sorry.  I thought you were offering your pre-orders in Virtual Mining gear, which, as I understand it, is worth approximately nothing.

P.P.S.  Aren't you the guy who shilled for TerraHash?  How are your pre-orders with those guys coming along? 

Yes, it will be cash or BTC your choice. If you fail to deliver in four months you would then owe me the equivalent.

I do not have any pre-orders of Active Mining and could care less if anyone buys from them or not. I'm simply stating facts that they are a legitimate company trying to make a real product and are not some fly by night website in lebanon or china.

Even though I shouldn't even reply to your troll post, I did not Shill for Terrahash as I was never paid and only based my opinions on evidence at the time. I visited them in person and they had the product to physically show me that was working when I went. Unfortunately Yifu screwed everyone that purchased Avalon chips and then Terrahash decided it would be easier to commit fraud instead of dealing with their companies issues. Also they are being sued by many people currently.

Nowhere in your offer have you mentioned my paying you in the event I do not deliver.  I will need to invest both time and money to provide you this PR blurb.  If you are as certain as you claim to be, why change the terms?   How should we handle escrow?

Regarding your shilling for TerraHash:  You certainly did.  If you did not get paid, that only makes you a failure as a shill on top of your other failures.

The fact that you have visited TerraHash and continued your shilling proves you to be either mind-numbingly incompetent or complicit in the swindle - either or both putting you beneath contempt.

And after shilling for that fiasco and then deleting hundreds of your own posts in the aftermath, you have the gall to pass yourself off as someone whose opinion should matter?
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:23:38 AM

I'll repeat myself again, they give refunds to ANYONE that asks for them.

You ordered from KnC yet they had no proof of a product. Anyone can make an FPGA miner. Guess you must have been stupid......

Arguing with you is pointless. You are not logical, you have your mind set on disregarding legitimate facts about this company and are kicking and screaming about wanting to see a product that is still in development supposedly.

I ordered from KNC after the first october orders had shown up and been working great for customers idiot. Keep trying to insult me, act like a scamming piece of shit, prove my point.
Bargraphics

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:24:39 AM

...Persistent Trolling...

You are on ignore on this account now crumbs, you had two accounts already banned from this forum. Your opinion and misrepresentation of an off topic situation only matters to those that cannot come up with a valid argument for their claims.

That bet is still valid for anyone that is actually interested and not just interested in tying up my money for 4 months without any benefit to me.

I ordered from KNC after the first october orders had shown up and been working great for customers idiot. Keep trying to insult me, act like a scamming piece of shit, prove my point.

See this is where RoadStress needs to come in here and lay down his "Irritated" and "Emotional" speech.

I'm happy that you were a proud November batch for KnC, it seems you are trying to push your intolerance for risk on others. Continue the great work.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:25:54 AM

The only legitimate fact about this company is that they haven't shipped as promised.
Bargraphics

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:27:49 AM

The only legitimate fact about this company is that they haven't shipped as promised.

and are offering refunds if those people are not willing to wait.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:29:43 AM

Until enough people stop believing in a scam company and ask for the refunds, at which point they will cut and run.
NickDanger

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:34:31 AM

As does every decent scam.  Offering refunds allows the scam to continue fleecing the suckers.  If Ken sells $2 worth of vaporware for every $1 refunded, that's a win.

Only in the endgame do the refunds stop.  Scam 101 lesson, free of charge.
Every n00b gets one.

P.S.  You burnt plenty of people with your sound advice in the TerraHash thread, this is not going to be a rinse and repeat for you.
Enough.
Eat your losses and leave.
Bargraphics

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:40:23 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2013, 12:52:03 AM by Bargraphics

Until enough people stop believing in a scam company and ask for the refunds, at which point they will cut and run.

Who is backed by eASIC (Which you have made abundantly clear you don't care about but it is still worth mentioning to the people who use their brain) as a customer.

Would be a shame for a multi-million dollar company to back a scam as a customer. Could you imagine the backlash on them

http://www.easic.com/vmc-uses-easic-to-achieve-24-756-ths-bitcoin-miner/

Not every customer of eASIC gets their own "PR" release.

http://www.easic.com/easic-company/press-releases/

I guess eASIC thought that VMC was as newsworthy as the following:
eASIC Raises $23.5M of Growth Capital
NickDanger

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:46:55 AM

Would be a shame for a multi-million dollar company to back a scam as a customer. Could you imagine the backlash on them

Yes it would.  That's why eAsic is not backing Ken.  Simply selling him a service, which is the nature of their business.  This is no more unusual than Dell selling me a computer, or a machine sop boring my block .030 over.  The shop is neither backing my build nor does it care what I do with the block after I pay for the work.  Their reputation is only trashed if the bores are botched.
Stop reciting gibberish.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:53:54 AM

Who is backed by eASIC (Which you have made abundantly clear you don't care about but it is still worth mentioning to the people who use their brain) as a customer.

Who cares that they are in business with eAsic. That doesn't mean they are "Backed" by anyone! They could walk out on contracts with that company just as easily. Everything you say comes off as bullshit, because it is all hopes and wishes. If there was any proof of work, completed miners, shipped product, I'm sure you would be happy to show it. With all the scams happening in this community right now, a company has to do a lot more than pay shill posters like you to try and keep the ponzi dollars flowing in.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:56:07 AM

Someone who has money on the line please call the eAsic rep listed in that press release monday.
eASIC Corporation
Niall Battson
(408) 855-9200
nbattson@easic.com

Let them know that you have spent money with VMC and have not received a product yet, and you wanted to know if eAsic has any statement to confirm that orders have been shipped or placed, or if they want to go down with the ship when the CA Attorney Generals office gets involved.
Bargraphics

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:03:25 AM

Who cares that they are in business with eAsic. That doesn't mean they are "Backed" by anyone! They could walk out on contracts with that company just as easily. Everything you say comes off as bullshit, because it is all hopes and wishes. If there was any proof of work, completed miners, shipped product, I'm sure you would be happy to show it. With all the scams happening in this community right now, a company has to do a lot more than pay shill posters like you to try and keep the ponzi dollars flowing in.

1.) You pay upfront, ~1M in NRE

2.) I'm not being paid, but you will keep attacking me and not providing valid points for your argument.

I'm fine with you attacking me as it shows how weak your argument really is. I'm simply presenting facts that you again ignore because of your ignorance.
If they had a product they would post it and show it, unfortunately there were delays and those have been publicly posted and anyone that wants a refund can get one. Once they have something they will show "proof". I do hate repeating myself so here is a past post.

Ok so you or anyone else that invested in this don't know anything for sure. Only pure speculation.
I have stated it was speculation and I'm glad that you have stated your views are pure speculation even though you come on here blatantly saying it's a scam without any proof to back it up. To each their own I guess.

The chips may or may not be available in late January. By that logic they may also be available in January 2015. Nobody knows!
Actually anyone familiar with the IC process and the timelines that are industry standards understands that your logic is incredibly flawed. Small (1-4 week delays) are standard in this industry. Month/Year long delays are not.

Also the fact that there isn't much information seems really strange for me and they aren't the only company that offer refunds. BFL offered refunds too on Paypal (yes a bit forced, but still they were offering refunds).
How do you come up with this stuff in your head? A forced refund IS NOT a normal refund. AMC is offering actual refunds to it's customers. You can try and twist that any way you want but again you are making yourself look bad by even comparing calling up PayPal as a last resort and demanding a refund versus calling the company and them giving it to you without a hassle.

Also please tell me what proof do you have besides a press release from eASIC? Is there anything else to show the progress that they made or at least a specific date for the chips? Because i never saw a statement from eASIC saying that chips will be available on a specific date.
Are you asking for pictures of the inside of a Fab while they are making the mask? Are you asking for the files of the specific chip they sent to the Fab to make that mask? Are you asking for pictures of the chips while they are being made at the Fab? Jesus Christ, just like any other ASIC company out there you will NOT get a picture of the chips til they are in the hands of the manufacturer of the ASIC. No one is going to get access to a fab to get these pictures or release their IP to the public.

As far as a specific date for the chips, we had an initial timeline long ago. That timeline was never updated but based on information we gather from updates such as these:

Weekly Update 12/18/13

Crypto-Trade:

I have all of the legal issues worked out, and I am programming them into the verification site.

VMC:

We are working with eASIC and our engineers to get our chip and boards in full production.

We have stock piled all the hardware to build the miners and we are per-assembling the miners.

The new timeline that is speculated is this:
I've brought this timeline over from the other thread as I think it may be useful to keep a copy here.

The dates in bold are confirmed by announcements, while the others are projected from estimated timelines in the prospectus.

• 26th July [source] - Ken estimates two weeks for NRE to be paid (during visit to eASIC)
  • 3rd August [source] - Ken returns from his trip to eASIC and the Engineering firm
  • 4th August [source] - Ken posts to say he is busy working on eASIC deal
  • (sometime before August 28th) [used for guesstimates below] - NRE Funds paid
  • 28th August [source] - Ken confirms NRE funds were converted 'some time ago'
  • 4th September [source] - eASIC issue press release
  • 12th September [source] - Avalon refund confirmed as having been received
  • 1st November [original guesstimate] - Chip samples delivered in 9 weeks;
  • 30th October [source] - Ken announces gradual hashrate increase including 'other resources' [source]
  • 25th November [original guesstimate] - Low-volume chip production starting in 12 weeks, using an e-beam process;
  • 30th November [source] - Ken announces delays due to further R&D and unveils Intellihash(tm) technology
  • 12th December [source] - Weekly announcement states "we are continuing to bring in all the parts for mass production of our miners"
  • 18th December [source] - Weekly announcement states "working with eASIC and our engineers to get our chip and boards in full production"
  • 24th December - 9th January [original guesstimate] - Normal volume chip production starting in 16-18 weeks.

* Note: As of 30th November, probable delays have been introduced into the timeline.

(I will be trying to keep this updated as more facts are revealed. In an effort to keep this thread tidy, please PM me with any suggestions.)

We're all waiting to see chips, I never hid that fact, but coming on here uninformed such as you are and plastering bullshit responses such as 2015, BFL gave refunds, etc.. is simply unacceptable.

Someone who has money on the line please call the eAsic rep listed in that press release monday.
eASIC Corporation
Niall Battson
(408) 855-9200
nbattson@easic.com

Let them know that you have spent money with VMC and have not received a product yet, and you wanted to know if eAsic has any statement to confirm that orders have been shipped or placed, or if they want to go down with the ship when the CA Attorney Generals office gets involved.

eASIC chip NDA: http://axs.net/AMC/eAsic-NDA0001.jpg and http://axs.net/AMC/eAsic-NDA0002.jpg

Good luck getting them to break their NDA. Obviously they have orders placed if there was a PR release on their website stating so and eASIC will likely tell you that they are working with them but nothing else. Good luck on your adventure. I'm extremely sorry that I had to prove you wrong left and right through this whole mess. I know how badly you want to be right and you've shown you do not care if what you write is completely ignorant of the facts.

I don't care if this company is a "scam" in any sense of the word you guys want to make use of. What matters is everyone that finds this company has access to all of the facts and not just a couple blubbering idiots crying wolf on every ASIC Manufacturing Thread.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: