Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:31:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRTUAL MINING CORP  (Read 9339 times)
Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 10:44:40 PM

Wow.   Isn't this the company that sold stock to people who thought it was a good investment to value a company at $12MM that had ORDERS (not machines) for 500 GH/s of avalons?Huh
Who would have thought economics like that would would not have worked out?
I am really surprised the projections of the stock being worth 100X the IPO price did not occur.  What happened to all the 'bigger fools' that are supposed to bail out pumpers?

Are you related to RickJamesBTC because your assessment is almost as crazy as he is.

Please keep this thread on-topic and post in the securities forum about securities. Making up numbers such as you have does not make you look very good but I'm sure you don't care very much about that, you are just happy to pass your ignorance off as fact.
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 12:17:19 AM

@Bar Re. Off-topic:

This is the hardware section.
Neither Active Mining Belize, nor its wholly owned subsidiary VMC of Podunk Missouri, has any hardware.
There's nothing to discuss.
This whole thread should be moved to "Off-topic."
Should we do that now, or would you like to play make-believe a bit longer?

@Mods:  Can we move this thread please?  It degenerated into Bargraphics copypasting walls of text punctuated by insults.  Thank you.

Did he mention off topic again? Because the thread topic was
"Has anyone that has prepaid for a miner from VMC gotten the bitcoin miner yet?
If so can you post a picture of it working at your house THANK YOU???
We are not sure if anyone has gotten anything yet! Huh"

So I'd say that anything related to the lack of shipping, communication, information, etc from that company would be on topic.
Anddos

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 02:16:54 AM

It was obvious from day 1 it was a scam tbh

http://bitcoinscammers.com/virtualminingcorp-com/

WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 05:22:34 PM

Awww   what a cute site you have...   From facts on that site I see what you mean they are a scam. How did you ever get the words and pictures on the page like that.  Its pretty impressive.
BWT go get a bigger screen,, you made that peice of crap site on a 480p screen or something... Use dynamic width dumb ass.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Bargraphics

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 05:30:41 PM

Awww   what a cute site you have...   From facts on that site I see what you mean they are a scam. How did you ever get the words and pictures on the page like that.  Its pretty impressive.

It's not his site, I already set this guy straight in another thread.

proof
noun

1. evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement.

Taking a screenshot and posting it on a fly by night WordPress site does not constitute as proof.

I and potentially a lot of shareholders in this company would love to see undisputed proof of your claims. It would really help out so if you do have something substantial please bring it forward.

updated my last post with the thread that states there a scam
still trying to find more evidence

He hasn't found anymore evidence since Dec 17th but decided to come to this thread and post a website that has no credentials in anything other than listing every single site as a scam until the ship a product.

Come on, if you are going to post on this thread at least come up with something substantial that hasn't already been debunked or proven FUD by the claimants incompetence
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 05:59:10 PM

..etc..

I see this leech has moved on to another scam.  Just a note for anyone who is not aware about Bargraphics, this a**clown single handily cheerleadered terrahash scam all the way to the end, made many people lose their money, and attacked anyone who expressed doubt or asked about a refund.

After terrahash ran with the money, he went back and deleted/edited out all his old cheerleading posts in the thread, then pretended to lead a group lawsuit against terrahash sucker in the legit people who lost their money. Of course nothing ever happened. (some of the victims started filing their own small claim suit in court later on, but lost a lot of valuable time & money due to this guy)

I dont know what the deal with VMC is, but just becareful, i would not trust anything coming out of this con artist's mouth.

The worst kind of scum.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:32:11 AM

kslaugher finally admits there are no chips and no boards. Not even in theory - they aren't past the design phase!

Our engineers are still designing our board. We had to change our engineering firm, and
learn a few lessons about hiring an engineer firm.  We don't have a date at this time.

Due to our inexperience with design, we have had a few set backs; however, we have hired
the most competent RTL design team to make sure that when we spin up our chip it will work.  They are
very competent at Low-Power and getting the most speed from the chip.

AHahahahaha. Yeah, they are fucked.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:41:34 AM

kslaugher finally admits there are no chips and no boards. Not even in theory - they aren't past the design phase!

Our engineers are still designing our board. We had to change our engineering firm, and
learn a few lessons about hiring an engineer firm.  We don't have a date at this time.

Due to our inexperience with design, we have had a few set backs; however, we have hired
the most competent RTL design team to make sure that when we spin up our chip it will work.  They are

We should start a pool on when they go bankrupt.

Why bother? None of it looks real and they already have all the money in the form of untraceable bitcoin. All they have to do is walk away.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:53:58 AM

We should start a pool on when they go bankrupt.

Something tells me the bASIC play book is getting another kick at the can so to speak.  And fuck why not, worked out like a fucking dream for old Tommy boy!!!
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:26:33 AM

You've got to be kidding me... no chips, no boards, no RTL code, no nothing...

I am so frustrated at this point, I am done defending VMC.  Angry

WTF has Ken been doing the past 9 months?
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:43:09 AM

You've got to be kidding me... no chips, no boards, no RTL code, no nothing...

I am so frustrated at this point, I am done defending VMC.  Angry

WTF has Ken been doing the past 9 months?

The only thing I can be sure he has done is delete naysayers (incl me)'s posts.

Sorry for those who got sucked in. Pretty unbelievable companies which started after him are going to beat him to market by a considerable margin. If he ever comes up with anything that is..
arousedrhino

Activity: 347

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:12:02 AM

Figured you guys might want this from the main ActM thread:

Weekly Update 1/15/2013

Here in San Jose working with our partners to move our projects down the line.  The RTL problem has been solved and I will be releasing more information about this over the next month.  I will also over the next month be releasing the timeline on our chips as the information becomes available to us.

Kenneth E. Slaughter, CEO/CTO
Active Mining Corporation
Virtual Mining Corporation
almwaysa

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:06:54 PM

I think the only way VMC can save themselves is to increase the GH of units.
BFL did it before and even KNC.
with the explosion in network hashrate I feel like my 256GH will never ever cut it Sad

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS.BBxBFLgQ8uMKxH7UFSQo9CNVFUvD737qhy
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:53:01 PM

with the explosion in network hashrate I feel like my 256GH will never ever cut it Sad

get a refund!

RickJamesBTC

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:07:39 PM

There are no units!!
Edser

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:46:51 AM

You're better off trying to get a refund.

I got my refund. The turn around was actually about 5 days. The next 2 weeks were the bank making sure the check was real since they considered this not normal on my bank account.

quote defcoin ==== LOL... oh no, the coin is dead cause $DEV doesn't live on BCT! When will you people learn that everything on here is completely irrelevant next to useless. Devs need to stop using it all together, only then can crypto begin to flourish. It's such a shame that people consider this shit hole to be the pinnacle of information when it comes to developments. I don't blame $DEV for not coming on here, and frankly I am embarrassed that I even check BCT myself.
Entropy-uc

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:03:11 AM

Ken hasn't shipped anything.

He has also missed his milestones by months and failed to produce any proof of a working device.  He did spout some nonsense about 20% speed improvements.

Reading between the lines, I would guess their first build with easic resulted in chips that were non-functional.

lol please...there is a difference between opinion and fact. there is no way u can conclusively say he has or has not shipped, there is just not enough proof as to validate either. that being said i wouldnt be surprised if he has absolutely nothing. also, to elaborate on milestones...u can't just scoop up all events in one swing and say, no, he didn't make any. he has missed some and not missed others (eASIC annountment, transfer to BF, transfer to CT(ill let u figure out which have and have not been made)). please keep the activemining shitstorm in its designated thread. the rest of the world does not need this.

So, between your opinions and my facts, who turned out to be correct?
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:32:17 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297503.msg4629819#msg4629819

So Bargraphics this is the result of your so waited visit? Of course that sensitive answers are under NDA.

You still not convinced this is a fail venture?

Bargraphics

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:55:37 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297503.msg4629819#msg4629819

So Bargraphics this is the result of your so waited visit? Of course that sensitive answers are under NDA.

You still not convinced this is a fail venture?

Actually I'm more convinced than ever that this is a legitimate company trying to make a product happen, that is offering full refunds to any customer that has asked for them.

If they end up failing in the end it won't be because they scammed anyone, it would be because of incompetence.

Again since you are so very interested in this company for some unknown reason you should make a trip and visit yourself. Anyone that is interested or are some sort of eWarrior out to find scams should go and visit but sadly you and everyone else screaming scam will not as it makes them accountable.
Bargraphics

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:15:41 PM

Because merely "trying" with investors and customers money when you fully know you don't have the skills to do it, and you just intend to pay yourself a salary while not doing much, is a scam.

This is already a very well-known way to get paid to sit on your ass in the fiat world. They didn't invent anything.

Saying it's not a scam because they are incompetent is just disingenuous, if not retarded. They claimed they were competent.

And it's what I've been saying from the start, I don't care about eASIC press releases or whatever the fuck they come up with. They never had an intention to turn up a profit for the investors.

I agree with the bolded statement, but realistically there are plenty of competent individuals that start business that fail due to multiple reasons. ActM hasn't failed yet if you take away the detractors opinions so this argument is purely educational I assume.

If I felt Ken was incompetent I would have said that in my report. I told him as soon as we started talking that I did not care for his current business practices personally. After talking for over 3 hours I'm confident that he is competent even though I would have done a lot of things differently.

Thankfully they are doing something regardless of your opinion as I have physically seen the progress. You are very good as assuming intentions but you would be incorrect.

Edit: I have no intention on arguing with you over opinions. You will continue to cry scam, make up scenarios, and cause a fuss until there are chips. Once there are chips you will then rinse and repeat about anything and everything about them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: