Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:54:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRTUAL MINING CORP  (Read 9339 times)
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:32:49 PM

ActM hasn't failed yet if you take away the detractors opinions so this argument is purely educational I assume.

The fact is the company already failed. At this point no matter what you say, it is evident ActiveMining and Virtual Mining Corporation are façades of a single fraudulent scheme.

If I felt Ken was incompetent I would have said that in my report.

That is exactly what you report is saying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Entropy-uc

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:37:58 PM

Because merely "trying" with investors and customers money when you fully know you don't have the skills to do it, and you just intend to pay yourself a salary while not doing much, is a scam.

This is already a very well-known way to get paid to sit on your ass in the fiat world. They didn't invent anything.

Saying it's not a scam because they are incompetent is just disingenuous, if not retarded. They claimed they were competent.

And it's what I've been saying from the start, I don't care about eASIC press releases or whatever the fuck they come up with. They never had an intention to turn up a profit for the investors.

I agree with the bolded statement, but realistically there are plenty of competent individuals that start business that fail due to multiple reasons. ActM hasn't failed yet if you take away the detractors opinions so this argument is purely educational I assume.

If I felt Ken was incompetent I would have said that in my report. I told him as soon as we started talking that I did not care for his current business practices personally. After talking for over 3 hours I'm confident that he is competent even though I would have done a lot of things differently.

Thankfully they are doing something regardless of your opinion as I have physically seen the progress. You are very good as assuming intentions but you would be incorrect.

Edit: I have no intention on arguing with you over opinions. You will continue to cry scam, make up scenarios, and cause a fuss until there are chips. Once there are chips you will then rinse and repeat about anything and everything about them.

Agree with Augusto.  Just because BFL set the bar for failure incredibly low in 2012 does not mean the bar is the same in 2014.  Activemining's plan was to take a short cut to ASIC by using a FPGA hard copy route.  That route could have paid off if they had hardware ahead of the custom ASIC suppliers in October as they first claimed.

With 3 custom 28 nm suppliers shipping, 3 more claiming to be ready within a few weeks, and 55 nm hardware flooding the market today, VMC is a total failure.  Even aftermarket pricing for gear is going to drop into the $5 / GH/s range shortly, and AMC/VMC can't even produce gear for that price at their cost.
coindesk12 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:54:31 AM

Hello bitcoin miners!

I talked on this website about VMC and asked had anyone received a miner from VMC yet?
All said no, and also the fact that Kenneth Slaughter had not given his trusting prepaying customers updates
as to WHY we did not get the miners on time. I phoned and emailed until blue in the face, and then went to the forum
to see who else was not getting answerers! Kenneth who before getting my money would reply to emails and answer the phone.
Once he got the money I could not get him to reply to email or phone even after a month of trying.

BECAUSE I CONTACTED THE !!

Office of the Attorney General
Senior Advocate
Consumer Protection Division
P.O. Box 899|Jefferson City, MO  65102
E-Mail: Lesha.bommel@ago.mo.gov
Tel: (573)-751-8810 |Fax: (573) 751-7948

He then got the message loud and clear and got MAD and canceled my order with VMC!
I did not want that to happen but for him to reply to email and answer the phone !
I could not get him to talk to me so I went to  Attorney General, and that is why he canceled my order!!!
Kenneth that is no way to run a company, with people money that put blind faith in YOU....
Kenneth you should have told the people that the miners would be late and why!
You cant just have your family run the company!
MY experience in dealing with VMC would tell anyone JUST stay away from VMC they are not operating with the customers best interest at heart!!!
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:09:00 PM

Hello bitcoin miners!

I talked on this website about VMC and asked had anyone received a miner from VMC yet?
All said no, and also the fact that Kenneth Slaughter had not given his trusting prepaying customers updates
as to WHY we did not get the miners on time. I phoned and emailed until blue in the face, and then went to the forum
to see who else was not getting answerers! Kenneth who before getting my money would reply to emails and answer the phone.
Once he got the money I could not get him to reply to email or phone even after a month of trying.

Senior Advocate

He then got the message loud and clear and got MAD and canceled my order with VMC!
I did not want that to happen but for him to reply to email and answer the phone !
I could not get him to talk to me so I went to  Attorney General, and that is why he canceled my order!!!
Kenneth that is no way to run a company, with people money that put blind faith in YOU....
MY experience in dealing with VMC would tell anyone JUST stay away from VMC they are not operating with the customers best interest at heart!!!
I get the feeling that you may be the only "customer" that they ever had.

meccaflare0

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:36:54 PM

Hello bitcoin miners!

Senior Advocate

I get the feeling that you may be the only "customer" that they ever had.
I just email Lesha, shes not answering her phone now. Been trying to talk to her in person for a week.
stlcoin

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 05:00:16 PM

Springfield Bitcoin Investment Plan Stopped by State of MO
OzarksFirst.com
http://www.ozarksfirst.com/story/d/story/bitcoin-scheme-stopped-in-springfield/42134/mpENjSmOFUOVEPibioIXYA
Jason Kander's office released a statement Monday claiming deceptive practices were used to get investors for a Bitcoin mining project. Kander says

Giving bitcoin bad name when Ken and Virtual Mining Corporation should be getting bad name.

450 S Union Ste H
Springfield, Missouri

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: