Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:00:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 587 times)
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:34:19 AM

Yes I do.Although there are a lot of new altcoins or ICO that were scam but still some are legit and has a good project that can be useful in every individual needs.
In the future, cryptocurrency will not just be a trend but a legal means of trading.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:35:33 AM

yes, i feel very much positive about ALTcoin because it is developing every day, erasing it's lack every moment and i hope it has a great future .
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:48:04 PM

I do. Altcoins have helped to bring a lot of money into the market and a lot of people have made a lot of money from investing in altcoins, myself included. Altcoins are filling in the gaps that bitcoin could never fill and with each day, more and more interesting projects with different coins come into the market and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for all of the altcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

With so many new alternative coins popping up daily, do you feel positive about them and their ICOs?

It sometimes I feel bad when knowing there is an increase of scam projects in crypto. It also makes investors from worrying and doubts to put their money in ICO. Of course, we want to have profit from our invested money but due to wrong participation, some of us just loss our money. We know some developers are seriously make their project for the benefits of everyone but some individuals taking advantage on it.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:08:08 PM

to this day I think we have like 10 or so Bitcoin fork, at the end only one to coin that has a superior fundamental and of course market will almost favor it. In this case is BITCOIN, I think the rest of the fork will gradully have less value each day passing by. It's the same for alts, if that's thing doesnt have a fundamental behind it i think it will be dead for sure.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:11:13 PM

Yes I still do. But I know there are so many things to be weighed in the situation where there are too many altcoins popping out and trying to compete with each other even when they are so different from each other. This is because one might just have enough money to invest for one ICO only. So even if the person likes to invest in another ICO he or she would certainly choose only one in the given situation.
alpibhasin94

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:16:29 PM

Yes in my opinion altcoins are the future generated money so we just need to be very poitive about it and invest on selected accordingly to get better profits from it.
StLucifer

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:16:40 PM

Yes i do...i dont feel positive about all the altcoins that exists..but if you say coins like ethereum or litecoin which are also altcoin then surely you will feel good about these coins...But must be careful when choosing altcoins as day by day number of altcoins are increasing and only some of them are legit.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
LuckyMan21

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:19:25 PM

Yes, I think with them all will be fine. But we must remember that the choice of ICO should be treated very carefully.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:26:10 PM

With so many new alternative coins popping up daily, do you feel positive about them and their ICOs?

For the record, most of them are not coins, they are tokens. Mostly ERC20 tokens.

I don't know regarding the optimism about them and their ICOs, I just know that they are using ICO as a quick way of raising funds for their project. Even though they really don't need ICO, they launch ICO anyway because they want fast money. Some ICOs are promising and is needed in terms of application. This type of ICO should be the one we are paying attention with not just the benefit of profiting.
patriot_rf

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

For me the second coin after btc is eth. I relatively recently in this sphere, but studying in more detail certain aspects of this sphere I come to a conclusion that eth is a certain break after btc. How many many new coins leave on the basis of eth, it is one of many reasons of success of eth.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:46:12 PM

For me the second coin after btc is eth. I relatively recently in this sphere, but studying in more detail certain aspects of this sphere I come to a conclusion that eth is a certain break after btc. How many many new coins leave on the basis of eth, it is one of many reasons of success of eth.
Not all coins will survive in the future, but overall I treat alcoins very positively. I think the answer is clear. If we are negative about the currency of the crypto, in fact there are many good altcoin because each coin must have advantages and disadvantages maing respectively. But I still choose eth a second coin after btc, in addition to this coin is also very good for in making long-term investment.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:48:30 PM

I feel positive but every alt-coins didn't carry for long time.if project are so smart & roadmap also good then this kind of project will run continue otherwise people's don't interest weak project. so it's virtually  at the time weak project will destroy.
but every investor must be carefull about this kind project.

Artjk13

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:49:55 PM

I am very positive with the new altcoin  Grin
DarkPiltover

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:52:13 PM

I feel only a handful of altcoin will exists and rest of the smaller coins which are worthless or only has value for some time will keep vanishing quickly. So people need to identify the worthy and worthless coin and according should build their portfolio for longer term.
Coffe88

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:59:51 PM

with the presence of new allcoin many of us may doubt whether the allcoin is good or not, but in this case I responded positively, although many allcoins are not promising, but among the many allcoins present there must be good allcoin, so think positive, because Nothing is perfect in this world.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:17:03 PM

do you feel positive about them and their ICOs?

Whatever its name or type of ICO service, I still feel positive, if they use the top 13 Altcoin Marketcap. Because, their popularity's quite capable of reliable, in addition to having the experts developers, they have a strong community as a supporter of its growth. Sorry, Ripple is not included in it!.

blazsqd

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:59:19 AM

Of course I feel positive about the altcoins and the ICOs  . in altcoins ill earn a lot if this have some potential to increase the price in the coming of time. BUT but probably we should be balanced with the research on them.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:06:01 PM

I see there is a lack of just very basic understading of the market. How could we say and judge in general? i feel positive about certain specific ICOs indeed. I feel worse about others
Exforgant

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:10:03 PM

I can say that I feel absolutely positive about altcoins. They have a lot of advantages comparing to bitcoin. In fact most of the alternative cryptocurrencies are revolutionary ideas which could trasfrom how we live in future. What you see as the listed altcoin is just their monetary token. And in the initial days when a cryptocoin is started, the mining difficulty will be low, so that you can mine coins with CPU alone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: