Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:48:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 587 times)
BrentMack

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:42:30 PM

I think that there is a lot that altcoins still have to offer us therefore I believe in them but with that being said, there is only a few altcoins that I believe in because majority of the altcoins are just cheap scam coins that will not survive the market for a very long time
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:45:49 PM

yes, i still have a positive feeling about altcoins, but not for all altcoins just few of them
because, i believe few altcoins is good for investments

Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:46:41 PM

I think that there is a lot that altcoins still have to offer us therefore I believe in them but with that being said, there is only a few altcoins that I believe in because majority of the altcoins are just cheap scam coins that will not survive the market for a very long time
Yes a major amount of altcoins are having a more brighter future and these coins have a very good projects which aim that the price of these altcoins will increase more higher in the future. But the number of them are increasing much higher I am curious that how will each of them get a higher marketcap. I do not think that there will be much investors in crypto who will invest in all of these coins and they will get a highest value like bitcoin.

For making all of the coins at higher value I think it is important that we convince other investors who are outside the crypto to invest in these coins. If people from outside will come then the marketcap of the whole crypto will increase and will benefit us.
Virtuxq

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:47:10 PM

Yes, I like that there are more and more new altcoins on the market. this will give us the opportunity to earn more.
Valermos

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:49:02 PM

The cryptocurrencies market is about to growing and developing. It is a new technology that is at the starting life cycle and for sure it will grow, and while many people do not understand how to invest in it, you can make money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:52:13 PM

Yes, i am positive about so many altcoins and that is why i still invest into some. I have never regret investing into any altcoin. The reason being that, i read  the whitepaper before investing into any of these projects. Altcoins can give you huge profit if you invest right.
IwanGunawan

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:00:21 PM

With so many new alternative coins popping up daily, do you feel positive about them and their ICOs?

as long as we are careful in choosing ico I think it will not be a problem even though every day alt coin is popping up, because I think not all projects or ico they have the same vision and mission.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:08:04 PM

With so many new alternative coins popping up daily, do you feel positive about them and their ICOs?

as long as we are careful in choosing ico I think it will not be a problem even though every day alt coin is popping up, because I think not all projects or ico they have the same vision and mission.
If all the coins and their crowdsales were sharing the same point then there wouldn't be any point of having the new coins built. If people want coins then they should try to have a different purpose with them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:11:59 PM

Every day there are many ICOs as well as altcoins launch, so there are many altcoins out there that are not potential. So with altcoins and ICOs, it's a good idea to invest only when the project is real potential, setting a record for selling the token. In my opinion, altcoins are always negative because the exchange rate is still dropping and difficult to recover.

ojosamsom

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:15:42 PM

Yes I agree with your opinion.
But what about a scam project? ?
Not all ICOs are really legit and run the project well. While some fail because they are unable to meet the softcap
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:13:15 PM

I think it would be always great to see new and innovative altcoins in crypto, but unfortunately, many of the new coins are really far from this good features. I hope we see more useful and innovative coins in the crypto world.
nuruljadidku

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:13:30 PM

Every day there are many ICOs as well as altcoins launch, so there are many altcoins out there that are not potential. So with altcoins and ICOs, it's a good idea to invest only when the project is real potential, setting a record for selling the token. In my opinion, altcoins are always negative because the exchange rate is still dropping and difficult to recover.
Yes, I am in line with you. I have been thinking that there are so many altcoins and projects that launch their token. the impossibility is that token will only survive not in long term. so how about the holder of that token if the token is not valuable anymore? the team of the projects may be successful moreover the ico reaches hard cap, but not for the last holder. the token might just only make the wallet full and not valuable.
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:19:58 PM

there are so many alts and even worse so many of them don`t have an working product in real life. They usually sell only dream but what I feel positive is for alts that are really doing something in real life and have a working product are the ones who will survive.
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:34:22 PM

I feel positive on the alternative coins launching every day. Though there are still many altcoins that I find useless, there are still many alts that I feel positive about in the future. I hope more people will believe in this innovative technology.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:38:16 PM

Yes i do , especially if you hold the right ones but if the history repeats and bitcoin jumpes back to the same price of 19000 we can see all altcoins rise in price minimum double
Just wait and hold
waroenkshisha

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

https://stake.com/

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:40:50 PM

I think we have to think positive for every cryptocurrency since we already involved on this business. The concern is how to know if the ico project succed or not before we invest on the project.

AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:48:11 PM

Yes, there are quite promising alts out there, some will succeed while others will slump for different reasons, but there are quite a number that will make it, you only have to look closer

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:51:22 PM

yes sure I feel positive about it, it means in the long run only the strong altcoin will survive it and other will die a natural death, when new altcoins comes into the space, it gives people the opportunity to be part of what might be a huge success in the future.
SNob2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:16:05 PM

Yes, I'm sure that altcoins will have success, of course, the major of these will remain just coins without any value. But the part of altcoins (10-15%) will be great projects. By the way, we'll see a lot of interesting ideas.
marmeladko

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

Yes, I feel that I can earn money with alts. But I also agree with you that there are too many ICOs and coins. I can't imagine the situation when we will use at least 10% of this coins...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: