Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:36:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 587 times)
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:58:41 PM

With so many new alternative coins popping up daily, do you feel positive about them and their ICOs?

The very concept of an alternative is basically a positive factor in many areas of life.
And crypto-currencies in this case is no exception.
Thanks to the open-source technology of the code base of the blockchain of bitcoin, one of the main concepts - open-source software for crypto-currencies  projects based on the blockchain originated.
Open-source technologies mean equitable access to technology for all comers without any discrimination and infringement of someone's rights.
Therefore, despite the obvious lack of chaos and poor quality, such an advantage as equality is much more important and outweighs all the mentioned shortcomings many times.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:34:02 PM

it's true that very many ico programs end up failing, it's not because softcap is not accomplished at the time of their sale, but that does not mean all ico is negative, because there are still some ico that reach softcap even hardcap in a short time, this is what makes altcoin itself becomes unique and very potential, but it is also very difficult to predict which ico will succeed

trantu0490

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:59:04 AM

I am very sure, but not against all Altcoin. There are several, many can even say Altcoin which I think does not have good grades and even the future of altcoin is bleak. but there are some also Altcoin who have a good future and there is a chance later will have a high price.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:09:09 AM

To be honest, I'm not optimistic about the current cryptocurrency market.
Because I don't think these tokens are of great value, so far, it's more like a hype.
Yea this is probably true for many tokens. Companies issue Tokens and do ICOs because its a trend, but their tokens are introduced "artificially" as in: they are not necessary to create the product or run the company. I think most of those will become worthless
So it will happen. This happens with those companies whose token does not participate in the life of the company. This applies to all tokens which are called "utility". For me it is a synonym for uselessness.
lan.anh63

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:59:24 PM

I feel positive but every alt-coins didn't carry for long time.if project are so smart & roadmap also good then this kind of project will run continue otherwise people's don't interest weak project. so it's virtually  at the time weak project will destroy.
but every investor must be carefull about this kind project.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:05:36 PM

With so many new alternative coins popping up daily, do you feel positive about them and their ICOs?

Ofcourse i am but not all of them. I got maybe 3 chosen alternative coins among thousands of them. I don’t want to risk the money that i worked my ass off just to earn it and be wasted from an ICO which cannot give me an assurance for profits. So better be safe than be sorry.
JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

No I'm not since there are so many scam ICOs existing and disguising as a promising project. Even though this is the case i still put my trust to some but this is only possible after careful research and observation about the team and community.
NineBall

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:09:17 PM

until now I still think positive about the new altcoin. I think it's good if more and more altcoin, because we can choose the best from the good

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:13:15 PM

There are few altcoins I feel very positive about. The ICO environment has been filled with many scam ICOs that one has to be very careful with all the new altcoins popping up every day. But the ones that are backed why genuine project will succeed.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

Positive outlook always comes to our mind when we participating in any project but sometimes due to some reasons that can't be avoided it created a negative optimistic whether it will succeed or not but there are also coins showing a good development that help to ease the minds of weak people.
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:21:05 PM

There are few altcoins I feel very positive about. The ICO environment has been filled with many scam ICOs that one has to be very careful with all the new altcoins popping up every day. But the ones that are backed why genuine project will succeed.
But we must still feel positive even though every alt-coin does not carry the old project. If so smart and roadmap is also good then this kind of project will continue if no one is not interested in weak projects. So almost when the weak project will be destroyed.
but every investor should be cautious about this kind of project.
Boldmaxx

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 03:22:23 PM

The visible truth is that many of the altcoin will die eventually and only the high quality project backed ones will survive. With the rate at which altcoin is popping out into the crypo community these days, it should be expected that many of them will be abandoned.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:27:32 PM

Although we know there are scam alternative coins I still feel positive because I know there are many alts out there  that is promising and has a good potential. It's true almost everyday many Alternative coins are popping out, that is why we have to be very careful on choosing an ICO.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:33:42 PM

The visible truth is that many of the altcoin will die eventually and only the high quality project backed ones will survive. With the rate at which altcoin is popping out into the crypo community these days, it should be expected that many of them will be abandoned.
Right.I can say that i'm still positive about altcoins but i should be very careful to choose those promising altcoins who will eventually give me good profits in time.Because if i won't be cautious at all,then all my hardworks here would be worthless.And so far,i have saved good potential altcoins for my future.
albertvahitov

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:35:40 PM

I'm one of those people who are fan of altcoins. Hopefully altcoins will continue provide good return of services to the people. The crypto space and economy will continue to emerge because we are yet to even attain a significant percentage of its potential. This is just like the early days of the Internet so in the long run, only viable projects will stand the test of time.
phamduc171a

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:32:30 AM

This certainly will make things positive. altcoin with new things will appear and replace the old. This will increase competition and if the coin is not able to compete will be knocked out. certainly, the new coins will have systems and innovations that can cover up the shortcomings of the old coins. and this would make the regeneration of coins will occur and make the coins became even more perfect.
Klinmill

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:40:15 AM

Yes, but not with everyone, you need to be careful with new coins that appear every day,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: