Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:20:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 587 times)
blmpnetwork (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:35:27 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 11:29:21 PM by blmpnetwork

***EDITED***
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:46:39 AM

Altcoin promote the process of decentralization, become a kind of research base for bold experiments on the creation of unique crypto-currencies with inaccessible properties until recently, and also create worthy competition for Bitcoin stimulating it’s development.
leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:47:33 AM

To be honest, I'm not optimistic about the current cryptocurrency market.
Because I don't think these tokens are of great value, so far, it's more like a hype.

kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:54:06 AM

Of course I am very positive with the new altcoin, why? That's because some developers just leave old coins and switch to new coins with new innovations.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:03:39 AM

With so many new alternative coins popping up daily, do you feel positive about them and their ICOs?
Yep I am, why?

Because it will help bitcoin push through it's limit although there's no limit if its about the price increase that everyone has been waiting for. About the ICO's, expect that there will be an end to it soon.

Because I don't think these tokens are of great value, so far, it's more like a hype.
Crypto market includes bitcoin so that's what you mean? True those tokens are just great for hypes, increasing their value through different methods.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:08:23 AM

Yea this is probably true for many tokens. Companies issue Tokens and do ICOs because its a trend, but their tokens are introduced "artificially" as in: they are not necessary to create the product or run the company. I think most of those will become worthless
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:20:14 AM

Of course I am very positive with the new altcoin, why? That's because some developers just leave old coins and switch to new coins with new innovations.

I agree with your opinion.
But what about a scam project? ?
Not all ICOs are really legit and run the project well.
vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:22:20 AM

of course not all of them will still survive and have a bright future. While it is indeed a type of altcoin continues to grow. We should always be selective when wishing to invest in altcoin. Select the altcoin that it is true has a future and could last for a long time.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:30:06 AM

let's put aside the scam ICOs first. many ICOs are run because they have an idea or theory and they need money to fulfill this. in running ICOs they can raise funds to supply their project to be develop. ICOs that are successful are mostly useful is society. this also helps promotes cryptocurrency.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:33:19 AM

With so many new alternative coins popping up daily, do you feel positive about them and their ICOs?

yes, thinking positive about one thing can lead into positive output. like if you think positive on what's going to the ICOs and other alternative coins that it will pop up. it will happen because you only not think, you have a believe in alternative coins that it will never failed us. although there's few coins that are die now, there's many alternative coins left
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:33:32 AM

I feel positive about the Blockchain Industry in general and where it is heading, along with virtual reality and artificial intelligence, so generically speaking I do feel positive. On the downside though, as with general businesses and startups, we will see many companies go belly up in the first year, so many coins and tokens, like in the past, will go by the wayside. Some will die fast, some will never take off and a few might take us out of the earth's orbit and t the moon.  Grin Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:45:40 AM

subcoins is the platform where the most investors are in the crypto currency stock market. at some time the exchange of stock market equilibrium is very influential on subcontinental prices. I have a positive feeling in recent times and I think prices will increase.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:50:33 AM

Yes sure. you can see alts are taking lead of crypto currency market now. in 2016 bitcoin dominance was more than 60% .but now you can see that btc dominance has reduced below 35%. so as lot of experts are also saying btc dominance will be below 20% in 2019. so alts will be more than 80% of total marketcap. so it clearly shows that alts are much better than bitcoin now. so holding alts is a very good idea. BTC also will hit $30K this year then alts will do much better.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:52:58 AM

I feel generally positive with alts. Of course not all are promising but years from now,  those who have a legit good idead would be beneficial to our society - - like how Internet was once not accepted immediately when it was introduced.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:55:46 AM

Yup i feel absolutely positive about those coins which have something to deliver,good technology,experienced development team,registered on maximum exchanges,strong community response,core idea,accepted by many corporations.If these characteristics are found then i think one should proceed to invest in those coins.ICO of such coins are always successful.I strongly support coins like ETH,NEO,ADA,MIOTA,EOS.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:00:41 AM

I'm good with that all new altcoins but it's like only 1-5 altcoins can go big, i mean from the projects itself. In my opinion as a bounty participant it's really good, because you can join many bounties and ICOs is become more popular too nowdays, because many projects are success collect the money to fund their project
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:02:18 AM

with the large number of new altcoins emerging in the cryptocurrency market and the new ICOs continue to offer their projects for long-term or short-term investments, making market competition tighter and investors get a lot of choices, I am confused with the future of altcoin, whether they will be sustainable or would just be an altcoin that deceived many people, but I tried to think positively and look for opportunities in it.
Olano

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:08:24 AM

There are a lot of coins on the market, but there are few promising ones. I think that most coins will cease to exist. Only the most necessary and useful coins will remain. These coins will be improved and will grow much in price.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:16:37 AM

Indeed lots of altcoin that are currently emerging. This is mainly influenced by the large number of new ICO project. And until now I still will remain positive thinking that this is good for the development of cryptocurrency. because it shows that the more love and join in the cryptocurrency.
tnekramor

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:16:55 AM

I feel positive to some but not all of them. There are ICO's which are unique and with clear usability in the future and there also scammed ICO and projects that are copied. Introducing of new altcoin with great potential is an opportunity to those who did not invest during the start of bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: