Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:28:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 587 times)
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:42:32 AM

im personally start worrying about more ico come up nowadays, and unfortunately some of them was scammer who cheated newbie to rob their money.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:02:38 AM

With so many new alternative coins popping up daily, do you feel positive about them and their ICOs?

maybe it is because now many altcoins are popping and hence the altcoin price is difficult to get back stable because now altcoin past the recovery period and with that we can wait for altcoin price back stable especially now added with alternative altcoin and bitcoin alternative which I think is not good
Ravidhian116

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:06:23 AM

Of course I am very positive about the Blockchain Industry in general and where it is heading, That's because some developers just leave old coins and switch to new coins with new innovations. we will see many companies go belly up in the first year, so many coins and tokens, like in the past, will go by the wayside.
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:30:43 AM

My answer on this question is YES.
Large number of new projects provokes an increase in competition between them.
Thus after natural validation by cryptosociety there are really good projects that eventually go to the top.

Ra.moomoy

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:36:38 AM

Yes i'm positive with altcoins, i know that they are bringing innovation and success. Yes there are lots of failing and scum ico so you need to be mindful and careful to avoid falling on this risky business.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:37:56 AM

With so many new alternative coins popping up daily, do you feel positive about them and their ICOs?

There has to be differences in all coins, different projects with different platforms. Aside from all of those ICO's there will be special coin and/or altcoin. Being an optimistic in an altcoin and giving them a chance to be known like eth for them to be established and show potentials in the market.
thesuriel

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:38:23 AM

Yes definitely, its the way to profit at the moment. But the coins are RED these past few days despite the consensus.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:42:52 AM

Of course i feel positive, as we all should, by not focusing on the numbers of icos but on the success of the sifting process through experimentation, whereby only good projects will mature and survive.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:43:33 AM

Yes. I trust. I am very enthusiastic and happy with so many new alternate coins emerging every day. Definitely my positive thoughts out is, it's time for me to realize my goals

evawhan

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:45:18 AM

I like community or product coins. So many are just ideas that seem to need way to much money for the idea. I do not like ICO, think it is killing it.
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:45:25 AM

If the new coin will benefit people and will be needed, then of course I support it. Of course, a lot of unwanted coins will die after a while, but the ones we will use will remain.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:46:18 AM

some of that potential will probably give a positive thing. the more the ICO will certainly make the competition getting tougher. This will certainly make a strong coin just to survive. many new altcoins that can produce, but also many that are not able to survive can finally be said dead enthusiasts.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:51:15 AM

Those project that has a potential for succeeding might have a positive reaction. Not all altcoins has the potential to grow, those coin who has a great community, best team and achievable goal has a potential of success.

[
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:51:58 AM

yes i feel positive about altcoins because altcoins are the only source of money earning from bitcoin because i think this time market is up again and you sale your coins and take profit from market and if you invest in market this time then the payment is double in this work.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:58:01 AM

I always think positive about altcoin but only for old not from the new one. Every developer will give the best for customers to create great number for their ICO, even some of them are fail I believe there's always new comers. Altcoin is alternative income and payment transaction if the main ( bitcoin ) has bad network and it's good. Besides that, some people can create income with altcoin but not with bitcoin, good opportunity for us.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:20:50 AM

I do feel positive about alt-coins, but one thing that i need to underline, that i feel positive  to the real alt coins, not just such a fake and scamming alt-coins.
Those coins making me feel sick just by thinking about it.
So I hope there will be no more fake/scam coins in the future.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
makakadu

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:25:27 AM

It's good when people create fast and safe blockchains. Also when they create good projects that using existing blockchains. But when people create ordinary coins, based on slow blockchains, without a good idea or without meaning, then it is not good, almost always, but not for everyone
Deji87

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:27:09 AM

The coins in circulation are too much. It is already impacting negatively on BTC. If nothing is done to regulate the way new tokens are being churned out from icos on a daily basis, we might have a terrible situation in the crypto world generally
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:27:33 AM

I am optimistic about some of the ICO projects, because their code quality is excellent, and they maintain active development.
And there are projects that worry me, because it looks like a scam.

yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:27:48 AM

i believe altcoins have future, its not that Bitcoin is already godlike and because it has a golden value or have very high price is that its perfect coin already, but it still has its flaws and lacks some things just like its digit in decimal place its somewhat very difficult to read for other people and some famous american citizen didn't even know what bitcoin is. That's why altcoins are created to fill the gap that bitcoin lacks.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: