Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:35:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 12 (2 T/hash) early Jan CoinTerra order.  (Read 9507 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:53:28 AM

Just curious where are you from? If your close, are you open to do a local transaction?

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 12:50:17 AM

Interesting, now its imminent, yes?

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
Jude Austin
Legendary

Activity: 1140

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 06:50:14 AM

Filthy rich bastards.

Don't mind me, just the jealousy speaking.

Buy or sell $100 of Crypto and get $10!
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 10:36:21 PM

Just curious where are you from? If your close, are you open to do a local transaction?

Kansas City Area. Next to BFL  Wink

KC is a pretty city (except for a small section). One of the best BBQ places I've ever been to is a place called 'Smokeys' in Overland Park.
I worked at an insurance company in Blue Springs, MO about 7-8 years ago. Though, I could never bring myself to move over to KC. I'd miss the Cardinals too much.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:44:04 AM

I might have a friend who is interested in paying cash for one of these.  Perhaps we can work something out, I just finished setting up 8 ants for our farm, which brings us to 16 ants total and I know he wants to about double that. Are you interested in accepting cash?

Edit: on a personal note, you say your close to BFL? Do you know black & veatch? They are my employer and I live just down the road from there.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
AndrewK

Activity: 819

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:06:56 PM

Still no cointerras shipped?

Thanks,
Andrew

1K4BacKKdssA5RGzaFx3D4LC9HVXjE2NvS
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:10:32 PM

I might have a friend who is interested in paying cash for one of these.  Perhaps we can work something out, I just finished setting up 8 ants for our farm, which brings us to 16 ants total and I know he wants to about double that. Are you interested in accepting cash?

Yes, I will accept dirty fiat if I have to  Wink

Watching closely, Please let me know when they ship so that we can work out a deal.

Thanks!

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 10:10:55 AM

Do you have any units in hand now?

bennybong

Activity: 682

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:21:22 PM

I would like to make an offer for one, maybe 2. BTC12 each?
samsonn25

Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:01:32 PM

You are selling the whole 2TH unit (fully paid no balance), or just the 20% deposit on each?
Cablez
Legendary

Activity: 1400

I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:38:05 PM

Do you have any final performance/power numbers for your units or are they still in transit?

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
Powell

Activity: 486
Merit: 262

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:16:26 PM

Senor Goat I have shot out thy PM to you good sir.
BuildTheFuture

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:12:25 PM

If you want to let one go for about $9k, PM me. The equivalent hash/sec of Antminer S1s are currently going for about $8500 including power supplies and shipping starting tomorrow...
AndrewK

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 12:46:52 AM

They are supposedly shipping tomorrow... I would guess that they could be delayed till monday shipping. And yes my friend, it seems china is undercutting your hardware. They gotta be shipping around 500 th every two weeks now.

padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 01:03:32 AM

They are supposedly shipping tomorrow... I would guess that they could be delayed till monday shipping. And yes my friend, it seems china is undercutting your hardware. They gotta be shipping around 500 th every two weeks now.

So I can order 10,000 units tomorrow? There has to be some delay other than shipping times.

Also anyone have any of these in hand or are they so far a vapor product?

I'm not trying to defend anyone that is pushing the Ant comparison as there is a number of factors to consider when comparing them to a Cointerra unit but look at the threads in goods with hundreds of pages of replies, yes they have been shipping, and are shipping by the hundreds each week. This is most likely one of the regular contributors to the ongoing increase in hashrate, and the earlier comments on price are correct.

I know in the US when I order I will receive in 3 business days, they are shipping right now from Bitmain

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
Powell

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:46:54 AM

Guys drop it...  When you start comparing prices you forget the amount of power to run 1.6/1.7 TH/s of Ants you start to see the Cointerra price difference easily.  I'll have 14 Ant's up and running hopefully by the end of the week.  Doing this though I am having to install 2x 30amp 240V breakers and split the load between 2 PDU's.

I'd like 1 or 2 Cointerra's because honestly I can put them in our datacenter and not have to worry about anything.  I can't do that with my Ant's...  Millions in IBM equipment to demo to customer and random Antminers hanging in the racks would not go well LOL!
Powell

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:49:59 AM

ROFL as I was scrolling up to switch sections this was there.  Goat BITMAIN is after you man Sad
Powell

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:51:40 AM

ROFL as I was scrolling up to switch sections this was there.  Goat BITMAIN is after you man Sad

1.9 BTC would be $1330  and you need 9.5 of these to get the same hash as the CT so 9.5 x 1330 = $12,635  and it uses double power...

well i just sold two more for $12,000 thinking it was a good idea but maybe i sold it for not enough.

You realize it was the irony of it which is why I posted just the luck of advertisements but still cracked me up.

Personally if I would be doing the same as you.  I offered $10k for a unit maybe 2 and I said I could meet you in Austin since I maybe taking my Porsche there to get its motor back in.  The fact you aren't taking $10k that's fine.  You are selling them at $12k and people are buying them I support you 100% because I would be in the same boat...  Until about unit 6...  Then $14k per Wink

My Cointerra in our datacenter was PRO Cointerra...  The fact that Antminers vs CT for hashpower is that you save a little money but your energy bill gets shit on with the Ants.  I bought 10 more Ants because of all the BS with shipping I backed out of one of Platos pre-orders just because it wasn't certain.  A week later they are showing up.  Yes I am kicking myself because having to add more circuits to our shop because I could have had the CT unit(s) hosted for free LOL.   
samsonn25

Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:32:48 AM

Im looking at CT website shop.  

The May machines are $5900,

I think alot of people dont realize that by that time the machine will probably only make less than $700 in the first 2 weeks if they get it May 1.
AndrewK

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:46:29 AM

eh... its all semantics until we see what the network hash rate and the price of bitcoin is in the next month. As is. Antminers are .55 gh/watt. Cointerra is .8gh/s. I have several antiminers and I am still adding. The energy usage is negligible as far as profitability goes.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: