Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:18:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🚀ContentBox🚀Empowering a Decentralized Digital Content Ecosystem🔥  (Read 2646 times)
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:29:42 AM

Partnering with castbox is one of the best step you made, just continue to develop the project and we will support this platform. This will probably be a more awesome entertainment.
Also don't forget that it is possible to receive a few free tokens, the developer has already created the subject Airdrop. It should be noted that everything is issued on has to level and I hope that the project has a long-term outlook.

Yeah, they have offer an airdrop which it has a simple task to take to be able to get the tokens. Furthermore, the team has some good support from the private investors based from what the team said so, lets just wait for their more update of their project.
In time people would surely want to support such splendid project. I believe it is already gaining fame rapidly so expect that there are positive news to come.
positive news is important for the project at any stage. Good news spurs the cost of coins and increases interest in the project
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:23:33 AM

To me castbox just shows how dedicated and focused this team is since they effectively managed castbox to be like top 3 in android store and with millions of contents I think ContentBox is just their next step to making a standard decentralized network
Unbelievable, to take the third place in the world market is already an achievement! I think that the project simply has to become very popular among others.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:44:43 AM

I think that the developers of the project need to arrange a free distribution that people would be interested in, as well as investors.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:05:54 AM

So, ContentBox wish to compete with the existing digital content provider.
I think to be able to compete with all those existing one, ContentBox should have it's own unique feature that the competitor doesn't has.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:10:16 AM

Contentbox has partnered with cashbox which is currently number 3 most downloaded app for news and magazine in google play store.

Being partnered with cashbox which ranks number 3 is really good because it can simply tells how nice the project is. It also gives positive impact to everyone. I am looking forward for the success of this project.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:38:15 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 10:39:57 AM by jessmem

I think the team needs to take more efforts to promote the project on the Internet. Do you have a bounty of translation?
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:56:50 AM

how the tokens will be distributed. is there any kind of ICO ?

The usual ways I suppose, ICOs then you also have the other "free" ways to get tokens like airdrops and the likes which are more less the smaller ways
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

Partnering with castbox is one of the best step you made, just continue to develop the project and we will support this platform. This will probably be a more awesome entertainment.
Also don't forget that it is possible to receive a few free tokens, the developer has already created the subject Airdrop. It should be noted that everything is issued on has to level and I hope that the project has a long-term outlook.

Yeah, they have offer an airdrop which it has a simple task to take to be able to get the tokens. Furthermore, the team has some good support from the private investors based from what the team said so, lets just wait for their more update of their project.
In time people would surely want to support such splendid project. I believe it is already gaining fame rapidly so expect that there are positive news to come.
positive news is important for the project at any stage. Good news spurs the cost of coins and increases interest in the project
But It should be noted that news have to be significant, but not some small, for example about the forthcoming large exchanges to which the token will be added.

Kevala

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

I am looking forward for this technology. I am currently a tax preparer.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:20:07 AM

Project administrators are planning to add languages to their site? Large projects always have the option to choose a popular language.
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

Project administrators are planning to add languages to their site? Large projects always have the option to choose a popular language.
I think the team are working with it now. I am also want to have other languages available in their site which will help the members that had different language can understand the project well.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:30:18 PM

Contentbox has partnered with cashbox which is currently number 3 most downloaded app for news and magazine in google play store.

Well, I don't understand the language when I try to see the app in the Google play store. And their are no further information about this app, what they only mention is that "make money with cashbox easy". Is contentbox officially partnered with this cashbox app? I just wanted to make sure and wanted to know the answer of the dev.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:52:49 PM

Well, I don't understand the language when I try to see the app in the Google play store. And their are no further information about this app, what they only mention is that "make money with cashbox easy". Is contentbox officially partnered with this cashbox app? I just wanted to make sure and wanted to know the answer of the dev.

If this is the issue then the developers must address it immediately so that other people will not have the same issue, is cashbox aware that their app is using worldwide so they need to make it in english language? Also I am looking forward for more partnership to come with contentbox.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
nasar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:53:22 PM

The project is good and needs a lot of work, I wish you success always
 Wink
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

I think the team are working with it now. I am also want to have other languages available in their site which will help the members that had different language can understand the project well.

Only the dev can answer that concerns and for me, it should be because this is for their own good. Having different languages means more people with different nationality can understand the project and give them the chance to attract more supporters.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:50:16 PM

If this is the issue then the developers must address it immediately so that other people will not have the same issue, is cashbox aware that their app is using worldwide so they need to make it in english language? Also I am looking forward for more partnership to come with contentbox.
Furthermore, they need to be here inorder to explained this cashbox application on why there is no accurate information that will connect to Contentbox project. Or much better if the team behind this will provide video presentation so that everyone here will have no confusion about this two.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:07:30 PM

Furthermore, they need to be here inorder to explained this cashbox application on why there is no accurate information that will connect to Contentbox project. Or much better if the team behind this will provide video presentation so that everyone here will have no confusion about this two.
Yes, all of you guys has apoint. The team need to answer all the questions since the project is new , but maybe because also the project is newbie the team are still busy preparing the progress and updates for the project and addtional function.  Let's give team more a chance maybe next few days they will be available for all clarifications.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:16:54 PM

I think that the developers of the project need to arrange a free distribution that people would be interested in, as well as investors.
Yes, I'm of the same opinion as you, but you probably did not notice, but this project already has a free distribution.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:24:11 PM

Yes, I'm of the same opinion as you, but you probably did not notice, but this project already has a free distribution.
Well maybe team are arranging those free distribution. Might a little bit late but I am positive that they realy doing those things. Hopefully tommorow or next few days everything will flow according to project plans.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

Coin has been promoted at BitDiscuss

In this Discord server, we discuss everything about cryptocurrency and the ways of making money out of it.
You can find every section about cryptos here - from mining to ICOs, from trading to airdrops..

+We have crypto rains and soaks everyday!

Join us: https://discord.gg/RR9hBjb
I join you in the chat! I hope that I can take part in receiving tokens! How often will you update the news there?
How to take part in the receiving the coin?I don't see any free token around related to bitdiscuss.but their update their project is much sliw than other project
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: