Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:18:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🚀ContentBox🚀Empowering a Decentralized Digital Content Ecosystem🔥  (Read 2649 times)
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:35:38 AM

People are seeking the profile of the team members working behind the ContentBox project. Well, this project has a good platform for the crypto community. The ContentBox which empowering a decentralized digital ecosystem should be keep striving here in the crypto currency community and prove itself to be worth a part of the community. That is why people are much curious to know the team. If the team will be known, then an additional trust and support will be put into this project.
minnamoose

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:41:47 AM

they have PhD's on their team and have a very ambitious plan but also sold execution skills - look at their most recent chief revenue officer hire - he is previously from wall street journal! Smiley check out their team page at contentbox.one
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:31:27 AM

People are seeking the profile of the team members working behind the ContentBox project. Well, this project has a good platform for the crypto community. The ContentBox which empowering a decentralized digital ecosystem should be keep striving here in the crypto currency community and prove itself to be worth a part of the community. That is why people are much curious to know the team. If the team will be known, then an additional trust and support will be put into this project.
There is a separate number of users in the sphere of cryptocurrencies who in everything look for a dirty trick while others zarabatayvat and invest. Such people never trust projects in which the faces of team are hidden or there are no names at all. It is a neotjemley part of the cryptoworld and it won't be gone anywhere.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:37:04 AM

Where can you find the information about the team? Or did the guys prefer to remain anonymous and not reveal their names?
Really it is, but there is no information about the team. So now the development team needs to urgently update this information that users were calmer.
I hope in time they will, this could make the people doubt about the project, but maybe they have reasons to do so , so just remain patient and calm.
Agree, the information regarding team members are nipot listed on first page of the ann thread. There are just list of names of members without any concrete background. Hopefully team members will be releasing new set of information about the teams members that handles this project. Let's give them time to prepare and do the updates.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:51:56 AM

Exactly. Most of the investors nowadays are always seeks for the team members and the developers because they want to know the capabilities and work experienced of the team. So having this will surely help for a project to be acknowledged by many investors and possibly make investments.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:52:52 AM

Enumerating names for many investors does not mean anything. They want to know about the successes of specific people
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:14:33 AM

they have PhD's on their team and have a very ambitious plan but also sold execution skills - look at their most recent chief revenue officer hire - he is previously from wall street journal! Smiley check out their team page at contentbox.one

Of course, the team needs some great professional individual to be able to fulfill their job properly. This is needed for the team success in the future, By the way,  @admin the twitter login is still not working in the site.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

Enumerating names for many investors does not mean anything. They want to know about the successes of specific people
It is true, for us it is important that there is detailed information about the development team, so that we can see their experience in the field of software and development.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:03:46 AM

It is true, for us it is important that there is detailed information about the development team, so that we can see their experience in the field of software and development.
I agree with you but it makes the development team busier because they have to publish every update, every detail, every development on each social media and forum.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:36:19 AM

There are many content content platforms such as YouTube and Instagram, users create all the content, from which platforms profit enormously by selling advertisements and even the content creators struggle for their own creativity in our digital world so there should be a great change.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:39:43 AM

I agree with you but it makes the development team busier because they have to publish every update, every detail, every development on each social media and forum.
umm, i'm not quite sure they have to publish every update and development on each of them because they need to develop their main platform until they reach their goals.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:12:21 AM

Administrators have secured the support of a large application, which is well-known.This will serve as a good foundation for the beginning of the project.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

Administrators have secured the support of a large application, which is well-known.This will serve as a good foundation for the beginning of the project.
Yes that is necessary to have a good foundation and strong framework for the application since it will be widely used by different professionals and experts.

You have a good point, that having a good foundation and strong framework creates a better services. What I am so curious is that their tokens seems to be unlimited and may I/we know the reasons behind this kind of strategy?
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:29:25 PM

Yes that is necessary to have a good foundation and strong framework for the application since it will be widely used by different professionals and experts.

The developers are really seeing activeness and dedications to improve the contentbox project, I just hope that all their hard works will be paid off soon, also hoping many will support the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:34:20 PM

I think the project with video content can be successful, but it is necessary to invest a lot in the promotion of this project. I consider a lot of competitors in the project.
I think there can be lots of competitor of this project.why not?because their is so many decentralized digital content ecosystem & everyone has their own aganda to prove they are best
Yes, there are some strong competitors for this project in the market but I think this project is built upon some unique concepts like rewarding every content creator with some value of their tokens. This will attract more and more people towards this platform and gain huge traffic on the project.
Giving rewards for all content creators will be a good attraction for this project. Even if the competition of this kind of business is high, still it can managed to attract some potential investors because a lot of good strategies and plans already made by this team. So the chances to hit the market will be high and possible.

I agree, because rewards is what people want to have after doing such thing. I am pretty sure that this move will add attractions to new investors. It is one of the reasons that the number of investors and participants will goes high.

Meh, no serious investor ever bothers to buy tokens AND join the bounty. The two groups usually speaking are mutually exclusive in a venn diagram
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:12:29 PM

I think the project with video content can be successful, but it is necessary to invest a lot in the promotion of this project. I consider a lot of competitors in the project.
I think there can be lots of competitor of this project.why not?because their is so many decentralized digital content ecosystem & everyone has their own aganda to prove they are best
Yes, there are some strong competitors for this project in the market but I think this project is built upon some unique concepts like rewarding every content creator with some value of their tokens. This will attract more and more people towards this platform and gain huge traffic on the project.
That's a good idea rewarding content creator with their token.it will give more people to join here & they can create some good content.Promotion of the project will occur
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

umm, i'm not quite sure they have to publish every update and development on each of them because they need to develop their main platform until they reach their goals.
Yes. The team must focus in development so that they can implement the platform as soon as possible. But they need also to give updates regarding it's progress so that the members will aware for everything. And also, it can help to attract some investors because they will have the basis first before they will decide to invest.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:26:25 PM

Actually the most important factor in raising a project is the continuous communication of each parties. Theh need to do some updates that includes the active und upto date information about the project.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

The soft cap looks quite realistic and I think that the developers will be able to reach it without any difficulties.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:09:34 PM

I think the team will be able to create an ecosystem that they planned to do. I understand that this is not an easy task.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: