Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:03:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🚀ContentBox🚀Empowering a Decentralized Digital Content Ecosystem🔥  (Read 2649 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:14:34 AM

I think that the project is not bad, but unfortunately, there are many similar projects already, and it's hard to surprise with something special.
I also meet a lot of similar projects, but everyone has their own peculiarity in the development of the project and everyone has their own mistakes. That's what they are different about.
If every one maintains their own stratagies thay will obviously lead to mistakes so every one will be following a single plan as per the white papers that will reap a good vision to get the positive results.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:16:57 AM

I think that this project is relatively doing a great job so far as they are growing faster as they are implementing methods that are actually going to work.
Yes, maybe the team do the good research before running ContentBox projects. And i appreciate their doing and efforts.
Exactly, resourceful work and a active community are done of the many factors need for a project like this to grow fast.
That's what a team need to do, having their best work to give here and will surely help with the addition of an active people supporting the project will be a good factor to make this project successful.
Supporters involvement is just exploring to various diverse groups reaching huge participants and the involvement will gain more new visits.
This project team working behind the ContentBox project really can achieve much futher from this as long as they will keep on striving and showing their value to the crypto currency community. Well the team are empowerig a decentralized digital content ecosystem that will surely benefited all of us. I am looking forward for this goal to come into reality.
Deoceca

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:43:47 AM

I expect your business runs successfully.
Riveting business, conversant business.  Good luck fellows.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:55:07 AM

I think that the project is not bad, but unfortunately, there are many similar projects already, and it's hard to surprise with something special.
I also meet a lot of similar projects, but everyone has their own peculiarity in the development of the project and everyone has their own mistakes. That's what they are different about.
Yes. So many projects now have similarities about their intentions and interest here in crypto world. It's just a matter of how can they convinced the people that they have what it takes to become more successful. And I think, ContentBox project have the capabilities on that to succeed on this business.
And thus effort is one to consider of convincing others, I believe they have exerted enough effort to reach certain goals and people are really pleased.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:58:24 AM

Good to see that there is a new improvement again in the airdrop site. You can now convert your points, But you need to download castbox from this https://castbox.fm and signup for new account. But admin can also make an Windows based apps for pc, laptops, IOS?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
iphmpmt

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:01:26 AM

This project team working behind the ContentBox project really can achieve much futher from this as long as they will keep on striving and showing their value to the crypto currency community. Well the team are empowerig a decentralized digital content ecosystem that will surely benefited all of us. I am looking forward for this goal to come into reality.
Contentbox can go far away from its beginning if the team keep their dedication on the project, and keep developing it, keep it on right directions, and satisfy most of original targets - as shown in its roadmap.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:49:55 AM

Good to see that there is a new improvement again in the airdrop site. You can now convert your points, But you need to download castbox from this https://castbox.fm and signup for new account. But admin can also make an Windows based apps for pc, laptops, IOS?

I also like the idea for CONTENTBOX like a Windows Wallet for PC  that will be sync in to avoid hacking. But for now, will just use the dapps applications and test and evaluate.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
RyanPo

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:25:43 AM

Hey fellows! I'm interested on this idea. I'll expect this to watch what is going to take place!
drngocct

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:47:54 AM

I also like the idea for CONTENTBOX like a Windows Wallet for PC  that will be sync in to avoid hacking. But for now, will just use the dapps applications and test and evaluate.
It doesn't make sense because most (or likely all) of cryptocurrencies has windows wallets.
To avoid potential hacks, I think best solution is install good, reliable anti-virus softwares from prestigious companies.
Anyway, I agree with you that ContentBox project looks a good one.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:13:54 AM

It doesn't make sense because most (or likely all) of cryptocurrencies has windows wallets.
To avoid potential hacks, I think best solution is install good, reliable anti-virus softwares from prestigious companies.
Yes, most of the projects now recommend using their personal offline wallet as it is much secure then MEW or any other ERC20 token wallet. ContentBox is also launching the same wallet but they have implemented some extra security features to protect the funds of every BOX token holder.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:14:54 AM

Yeah, I really love contentbox because of it. Dapps application nowadays is very needed to avoid hijacking and hacking in every platform.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:43:08 AM

The idea is very nice and if you actually thrive in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be interesting!
Indeed. The idea from the platform was very nice and they have a great developer to make the platform even better than ever.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:29:49 AM

I think that this project is relatively doing a great job so far as they are growing faster as they are implementing methods that are actually going to work.
Yes, maybe the team do the good research before running ContentBox projects. And i appreciate their doing and efforts.
Exactly, resourceful work and a active community are done of the many factors need for a project like this to grow fast.
That's what a team need to do, having their best work to give here and will surely help with the addition of an active people supporting the project will be a good factor to make this project successful.
Supporters involvement is just exploring to various diverse groups reaching huge participants and the involvement will gain more new visits.

Supporter's involvement? I can understand teaching people about how major coins work but with smaller ICOs it pretty much amounts to shilling
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:43:31 AM

Supporter's involvement? I can understand teaching people about how major coins work but with smaller ICOs it pretty much amounts to shilling
Well supporters also have a big part for the project to become success. This could make a big impact to it. Without them the project won't reach their goals.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:40:29 AM

Any objectives of developers can be achieved if the developer is diligent and friendly. Such developer will be helped by many users and to help to achieve the objectives.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:45:30 AM

Well, everything started to small then will become bigger once proper implementations are made in the project, so maybe soon contentbox project will be widely known in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:47:15 AM

Thanks for the update news! It seems to me that it will be possible to do everything as you say. But the clarification from the administrators still need 100%!
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:51:42 AM

Yes, most of the projects now recommend using their personal offline wallet as it is much secure then MEW or any other ERC20 token wallet. ContentBox is also launching the same wallet but they have implemented some extra security features to protect the funds of every BOX token holder.

And that's what makes ContentBox project differ from the others. They prioritized first the funds of their users inorder to have a better security and safe from hacking. This kind of features is really important nowadays and it should be the main concerns first before anything else.
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

In most ICOs there's exactly one demographic you need to target - The dumb and rich (yes an "and" condition, others will simply not invest anything worth caring about)
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:29:59 AM

The PC version is definitely popular, but I'm interested in the version for smartphones, in particular for Android. Will developers launch wallets for phones that will also be safe, just like for a PC?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: