Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:53:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🚀ContentBox🚀Empowering a Decentralized Digital Content Ecosystem🔥  (Read 2645 times)
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:47:19 PM

Where can I read information about project administrators - more specifically about their success in a crypto community?
Look for information on the pages of the official website of the project or on the site should be a technical document, in the technical document, too, a lot of useful information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:57:32 PM

Where can I read information about project administrators - more specifically about their success in a crypto community?
Look for information on the pages of the official website of the project or on the site should be a technical document, in the technical document, too, a lot of useful information.
There was more objectives which they clearly listed the end-to-end information however a plethora of content applications are expected to be built on top and a single user shall have a consistent identity across all of applications.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

Credits to the team for making this project. It is really designed to help a lot of people and remedies to a lot of problem like what is being stated on their reading material. I also read the list of investors and news or feedback of this project, I can say that this project is really trustworthy and have the full potential of being successful because they gave their investment here.

Trusting a project in this early stage is somewhat like a risk because we still don't know the whole information and real objectives of the dev and the team. They have to be more transparent so that we can see how much they have raised in order for us to at least see the funding of the platform.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:29:35 PM

Credits to the team for making this project. It is really designed to help a lot of people and remedies to a lot of problem like what is being stated on their reading material. I also read the list of investors and news or feedback of this project, I can say that this project is really trustworthy and have the full potential of being successful because they gave their investment here.
Everything can change over time, but by now ContentBox looks like potential project, which has trustworthy team of developers.
Time will demonstrate their trust and their capability through their real works.

Definitely right, that everything can be change over time because case like this is seems to be unpredictable. It depends on how they are going to handle the project. If we can just imagine, there are thousands of ICOs that are now competing in the market and this is why every team do will do all just to get some good support from the people.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:11:16 PM

So by the way,what are the time brackets for this project that the team think that it will become mainstream and will be used by the targeted audience.

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:55:27 PM

Everything can change over time, but by now ContentBox looks like potential project, which has trustworthy team of developers.
Time will demonstrate their trust and their capability through their real works.

Definitely right, that everything can be change over time because case like this is seems to be unpredictable. It depends on how they are going to handle the project. If we can just imagine, there are thousands of ICOs that are now competing in the market and this is why every team do will do all just to get some good support from the people.
of course, now the market is very competitive. And each project tries to create as comfortable as possible conditions for attracting supporters and investors in their projects.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:13:50 PM

Trusting a project in this early stage is somewhat like a risk because we still don't know the whole information and real objectives of the dev and the team. They have to be more transparent so that we can see how much they have raised in order for us to at least see the funding of the platform.

I agree with this. It's too early to say that this project are reliable and can be trusted. They are just new here so it means that they have a lot of works to do first before they can convinced the people that they have it takes to become a good kind of investment.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:55:04 PM

I agree with this. It's too early to say that this project are reliable and can be trusted. They are just new here so it means that they have a lot of works to do first before they can convinced the people that they have it takes to become a good kind of investment.
I see quite a lot of followers in this project, as well as in their bounty campaign. This means that the project draws the attention of people, and, accordingly, of investors ready to help the project develop.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:29:32 PM

The fact that thanks to this platform creative users will be able to earn contenbox tokens that will stimulate them on creation still something more significant is pleasant. Team, thank you for it.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:34:07 PM

It's a matter of when will be the implementation of this project as more people are really supporting and trusting the project more.
ViolaMarantina

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:01:07 PM

It's amazing how you chose to partner up with castbox, with a lot of numbers of users already using castbox, I know it will be easy for contentbox to achieve goals in the future.
I don't think it is assuranced to be partnered with castbox. I meaned, this project have a lot do before they can achieved their goals. The team behind this project must have to work hard so that they can be able to developed this platform into a good kind and make it a profitable one.

I did not see any proof that they partnered with any company. Are there really some proofs about partnering with castbox. There were ICOs before, they said they were partnered with IBM, Coca Cola ... after the ICO I can not hear from them any more....
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:27:12 PM

Yeah everything seems so great what is exciting about the project is the fact that they have similar project already in the market and it seems to be doing pretty well so maybe dev will really do some work on this considering they are efficient proven already

sathvik112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:30:50 PM

The potential nodes will be established on mobile devices however the computation power may not be so strong while the count for quantity of nodes could number in the hundreds of millions and even more.
If we can get a mobile workflow that would easily bring a feasability to utilize the accurate nodes maintain strong step with more possibilities by choosing Contentbox.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:42:23 PM

It's amazing how you chose to partner up with castbox, with a lot of numbers of users already using castbox, I know it will be easy for contentbox to achieve goals in the future.
I don't think it is assuranced to be partnered with castbox. I meaned, this project have a lot do before they can achieved their goals. The team behind this project must have to work hard so that they can be able to developed this platform into a good kind and make it a profitable one.

I did not see any proof that they partnered with any company. Are there really some proofs about partnering with castbox. There were ICOs before, they said they were partnered with IBM, Coca Cola ... after the ICO I can not hear from them any more....

I think bringing the names of other company will be questioned if those company will react after knowing this things. It is illegal to bring names without approval to the company. So for me hope the team will clarify all of this to make stop negative thinking and worries.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:55:15 PM

The official account twitter of Castbox is following their twitter, So they are partner. Can you provide the link to that ICO, because they said they didn't run ICO and they reached hardcap through private sale.
contentboxuser (OP)

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:34:57 AM

Check out the piece done by Bitcoin Magazine.
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/podcast-platform-castbox-launches-blockchain-project-reward-creators/
sathvik112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:10:47 AM

The official account twitter of Castbox is following their twitter, So they are partner. Can you provide the link to that ICO, because they said they didn't run ICO and they reached hardcap through private sale.
They have reached the cap too fast and i have to say they have more potential investors who have taken a great step at one go, these private inveators are easily making a way to reach the targets easily.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:24:42 AM

Their white papers can give us a complete details about their partners if they have we need to priortize analysing their white papers.
contentboxuser (OP)

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:39:13 AM

This looks like a really big project, can you provide us the link of the news talking about this project? I need to do more research before getting involved deeper.

I have linked a few in the thread and here're some more.

Bitcoin Magazine - https://bit.ly/2xWe0Fe
NASDAQ - https://bit.ly/2LzzgCx
InvestItIn - https://bit.ly/2JDj4TE
Bitconist - https://bit.ly/2LAWQ22
Live Bitcoin News - https://bit.ly/2Mbhl6k
Bitcoin Exchange Guide - https://bit.ly/2JqQ7Lz
CoinStaker - https://bit.ly/2JKz06q
Bloomberg - https://bloom.bg/2yjt3a5
TechCrunch - https://tcrn.ch/2KZsbf5
Business Insider - https://read.bi/2qVqeIn
Well a lot of article about ContentBox. Could i ask you about plan for listing at exchange at the future?

We have finished negotiating with the top 30 exchanges and have already passed most applications.
Boadatan

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:13:30 AM

Such idea are becoming smash. Riveting activity, impeccably vision, in right mind design.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: