Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:05:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Coin!! Inflation proof, stable market, can't fail. OneCoin [Joke]  (Read 1071 times)
Infern0 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:56:00 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2013, 02:01:41 PM by Infern0

Hey everyone, with all these new alt coins coming out each week I thought it was time to introduce my new coin: OneCoin.

Features:

Unbreakable Wallet: OneCoin uses multiple defensive measures to keep you safe, forget offline storage because it won't be needed.

SECURITY:

OneCoin uses the following as wallet security: 1: 256 bit encryption, different hash for each wallet. 2: File key authentication 3: Windows User authentication 4:Facial Recognition 5:requires fingerprint scanner.

SIMPLICITY:

Unlike other coins that go past many decimal places allowing you to spend a ever-changing currency in the fractions, one coin can only use single full digits, such as 1.

INFLATION PROOF:

OneCoin is 100% inflation proof, and uses the following algorithm to determine how many coins are able to exist at one time: (12 + 5 = X ) (X - 16 ) X = 1. That's right, only one coin can ever exist! Making it 100% inflation proof forever!.

SMALLEST AMOUNT EVER PRE-MINED!

Only a single coin was ever pre-mined to test the system, it works and is ready to be deployed.

Comments, Feedback, etc.. are all welcomed! More to come!

***IMPORTANT EDIT***

Well, this joke seems to have backfired... It's come to my attention that OneCoin actually exists, and there really is only one coin lol.

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/583-onecoin-onc-information/

My apologies to the creators of the real OneCoin, I had no idea this was an actual coin when I posted this thread as a joke...

*cough* yeah um, sorry about that...

*steps away from an awkward situation...*

**ADDITIONAL EDIT**

It seems this isn't as obvious a joke as I thought it was... So I put joke in the title to help cure confusion.

TWITTER ◣                        ☆☆☆✩✩✩✩ IAME ☆✩✩✩✩☆☆                        ◢ WHITEPAPERJOIN
                     WEBSITE ◣                         ☆✩✩Fragmented☆✩✩                         ◢ MEDIUM            ◢ AIRDROP
         TELEGRAM ◣                        ☆☆☆Identity☆☆☆                        ◢ FACEBOOK     ◢ NOW
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:57:19 PM

one does not simply make one coin
the_coinhunter

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:57:50 PM

Buy 1 Coin for 1 BTC  Grin Grin

traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:58:10 PM

Stylish intro...

Al_Bundy

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:58:24 PM

That's right, only one coin can ever exist! Making it 100% inflation proof forever!.

SMALLEST AMOUNT EVER PRE-MINED!

Only a single coin was ever pre-mined to test the system, it works and is ready to be deployed.

Mind blown
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:02:02 AM

How do you get one coin?
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:03:28 AM

BTC 3 CONFIRMED

MysticDOGE

Merit: 100

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:06:16 AM

The One coin to rull them all.

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
Infern0 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:47:33 PM

Selling the only OneCoin ever to exist for a mere 200 BTC. Get it while it's cheap!

TWITTER ◣                        ☆☆☆✩✩✩✩ IAME ☆✩✩✩✩☆☆                        ◢ WHITEPAPERJOIN
                     WEBSITE ◣                         ☆✩✩Fragmented☆✩✩                         ◢ MEDIUM            ◢ AIRDROP
         TELEGRAM ◣                        ☆☆☆Identity☆☆☆                        ◢ FACEBOOK     ◢ NOW
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:52:45 PM

there is already a coin called onecoin but i like the name so i guess 2 of them can't hurt.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: