Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:10:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched!  (Read 461097 times)
profall

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:58:39 AM

I am having issues with the new wallet , both the 'windows installer' version & the zip. Have tried 3 downloads of each, both giving problems. Known issue? Help? Advise?     (win 7 Ult 64)

I had to uninstall it from add/remove programs then install 0.56

REMEMBER!! Backup your wallet first.

invisibel (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:11:49 AM

I am having issues with the new wallet , both the 'windows installer' version & the zip. Have tried 3 downloads of each, both giving problems. Known issue? Help? Advise?     (win 7 Ult 64)
I've heard some people have issues with the downloads, we're trying to get extra mirrors for them but until then try clearing your cache, it might help you download them.

Also we might have some more big news to share soon, just need to speak with everyone tomorrow and make sure they're on board. I won't announce anything yet as I'm not fond of making announcements and being forced to work on them, but I'll probably announce it after we've gotten the mixing service released.

Small scratchpad for things I'm going to implement for the mixing service
Code:
1) Nodes are announced over the network by me via transactions. No hard fork is needed to implement this, it's a simple matter of
a. Node owner contacts me asking if they can be announced
b. I check their security, ensure everything is configured properly
c. I receive their public key and addresses
d. Using my special announcement address I send a transaction to another of my addresses, with the mixers public key + addresses embedded as 0 value transaction outputs (along with flags in the data saying if it's being announced or revoked)

Embedded TX data looks like:
[4 byte flags field]
[256 byte node public key field]
[20 byte node receiving address public key]
[20 byte node sending address public key]

e. Clients see this transaction, check if its from my announcement address then decode and add the mixers public key, along with the mixers receiving address and sending address to a list of mixers built into the daemon
f. New clients, while downloading the blockchain, when they see a transaction from my announcement address they do as above.

2) Node revocation works much the same way as above, except the flags field specifies a removal bit and the receiving address, no need for public key or sending address

3) Automated way of checking if nodes actually send out data, works like:
a) Someone sends a TX to be mixed
b) Network sees the TX being sent to known mixer receiving address
c) Clients on network keep a tab on the mixers sending address to make sure it actually sends coins with equal or more value out in the next 8 (extra minute for slow networks) minutes
d) If it doesn't the node must be offline and it gets removed from all the clients mixer lists
This would also apply while people download the blockchain, the only way to be readded is for me to issue another node announcement.

4) A ping-pong system to check if nodes are online, receiving nodes that get added by me get added to a script that automatically sends 1 coin without any mixing data embedded. Works like
a) My script sends receiving address 1 coin, with a 0 value transaction output specifying my own address (in a format different to normal mixing data, this wouldn't be encrypted and would only need a single output)
b) Receiving node receives the coin, does the normal mixing procedure
c) Sending node sends the coin back to me
d) My script marks the node as still online

If I don't receive the coin back then the node must be offline and a revocation message is issued to the network saying that the node can be removed.

TODO:
1) make mixer scripts allow for transactions with value of 1 to be sent to the sending node and sent out without any fees or encryption of the tx data needed
2) set the encrypted mixing data (when decrypted) to be completely random and then write the mixing data over it, along with the number of tx's to send.
3) ??? (TBA)

= TiPS (FedoraCoin) - 2nd most profitable coin! - active dev team - unique new features = Why aren't you involved with TiPS yet? Cheesy - Feeling generous? TIP the official FedoraCoin mixer ETiPMiXedut8GPBug1hzSJzBDsx4xG6ww6 - Every TIP helps!
DonovanD

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:15:26 AM

Appreciate the work you're putting into this coin.  Donated TIPS to the coinmixing test address at ETSzZNZyAt1XhbKUReneEb5YkmMjVXTzBy.  Syncing the new wallet now. 
ShabbosGoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:43:41 AM

Good coin but it has a bad reputation due to redditor smear campaign.
DarkVenu

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:48:26 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 07:58:44 AM by DarkVenu

Rewards (UPDATED 04/02):
Block 0 - 51,999: 0-5,000,000 FedoraCoin reward
Block 52,000 - 103,999: 0-2,500,000 FedoraCoin reward
Block 104,000 - 207,999: 0-1,250,000 FedoraCoin reward
Block 208,000 - 415,999: 0-625,000 FedoraCoin reward
Block 416,000 - 831,999: 0-312,500 FedoraCoin reward
Block 832,000 - 1,663,999: 0-156,250 FedoraCoin reward
Block 1,664,000+: 50,000 FedoraCoin reward

Now reward system is perfect.
the old reward "dogecoin like" is not profitable in the long time,now set up is well for the next few months and years, good job , now i'm sure to invest much.
Thank you .
ShabbosGoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:56:30 AM

I am having issues with the new wallet , both the 'windows installer' version & the zip. Have tried 3 downloads of each, both giving problems. Known issue? Help? Advise?     (win 7 Ult 64)
I've heard some people have issues with the downloads, we're trying to get extra mirrors for them but until then try clearing your cache, it might help you download them.

Also we might have some more big news to share soon, just need to speak with everyone tomorrow and make sure they're on board. I won't announce anything yet as I'm not fond of making announcements and being forced to work on them, but I'll probably announce it after we've gotten the mixing service released.

Small scratchpad for things I'm going to implement for the mixing service
Code:
1) Nodes are announced over the network by me via transactions. No hard fork is needed to implement this, it's a simple matter of
a. Node owner contacts me asking if they can be announced
b. I check their security, ensure everything is configured properly
c. I receive their public key and addresses
d. Using my special announcement address I send a transaction to another of my addresses, with the mixers public key + addresses embedded as 0 value transaction outputs (along with flags in the data saying if it's being announced or revoked)

Embedded TX data looks like:
[4 byte flags field]
[256 byte node public key field]
[20 byte node receiving address public key]
[20 byte node sending address public key]

e. Clients see this transaction, check if its from my announcement address then decode and add the mixers public key, along with the mixers receiving address and sending address to a list of mixers built into the daemon
f. New clients, while downloading the blockchain, when they see a transaction from my announcement address they do as above.

2) Node revocation works much the same way as above, except the flags field specifies a removal bit and the receiving address, no need for public key or sending address

3) Automated way of checking if nodes actually send out data, works like:
a) Someone sends a TX to be mixed
b) Network sees the TX being sent to known mixer receiving address
c) Clients on network keep a tab on the mixers sending address to make sure it actually sends coins with equal or more value out in the next 8 (extra minute for slow networks) minutes
d) If it doesn't the node must be offline and it gets removed from all the clients mixer lists
This would also apply while people download the blockchain, the only way to be readded is for me to issue another node announcement.

4) A ping-pong system to check if nodes are online, receiving nodes that get added by me get added to a script that automatically sends 1 coin without any mixing data embedded. Works like
a) My script sends receiving address 1 coin, with a 0 value transaction output specifying my own address (in a format different to normal mixing data, this wouldn't be encrypted and would only need a single output)
b) Receiving node receives the coin, does the normal mixing procedure
c) Sending node sends the coin back to me
d) My script marks the node as still online

If I don't receive the coin back then the node must be offline and a revocation message is issued to the network saying that the node can be removed.

TODO:
1) make mixer scripts allow for transactions with value of 1 to be sent to the sending node and sent out without any fees or encryption of the tx data needed
2) set the encrypted mixing data (when decrypted) to be completely random and then write the mixing data over it, along with the number of tx's to send.
3) ??? (TBA)

Gravity Well when?
DarkVenu

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:59:48 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 08:18:01 AM by DarkVenu

Gravity Well when?

Today or tomorrow at 52000 block.

edit : not today , i think 6/02/2014.
skillrun

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:05:51 AM

Rewards (UPDATED 04/02):
Block 0 - 51,999: 0-5,000,000 FedoraCoin reward
Block 52,000 - 103,999: 0-2,500,000 FedoraCoin reward
Block 104,000 - 207,999: 0-1,250,000 FedoraCoin reward
Block 208,000 - 415,999: 0-625,000 FedoraCoin reward
Block 416,000 - 831,999: 0-312,500 FedoraCoin reward
Block 832,000 - 1,663,999: 0-156,250 FedoraCoin reward
Block 1,664,000+: 50,000 FedoraCoin reward

Now reward system is perfect.
the old reward "dogecoin like" is not profitable in the long time,now set up is well for the next few months and years, good job , now i'm sure to invest much.
Thank you .

i think of holding for 6months when im america without setting an sell order. Anyone thinks this is stupid?  Cheesy
What potential you see in this coin? I mean this doesn´t seem like a bump n dump coin. How high is possible. I mean possible is everything but... any thoughts?
DarkVenu

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:16:14 AM

i think of holding for 6months when im america without setting an sell order. Anyone thinks this is stupid?  Cheesy
What potential you see in this coin? I mean this doesn´t seem like a bump n dump coin. How high is possible. I mean possible is everything but... any thoughts?

I have many millions and i want hold for "long time" , two years maybe or more.
I really believe in this coin , awesome community and very nice feature ,and i like 500B of total coins.

Bitcoin after 6-12 months had not value...watch now...
So the keyword is "keep them all"
tminer

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:49:22 AM

dear developers

the new update(http://fedoraco.in/files/0.56/fedoracoin-0.56-win32.zip) zip file is corrupted. fix it and release a working one.

waiting for the new.......................

BTC   188Voq78hJpfTg7CQKACiy4XbaN1UxdGqf
srs2xcvbnm

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:57:02 AM

I have many millions and i want hold for "long time" , two years maybe or more.
I really believe in this coin , awesome community and very nice feature ,and i like 500B of total coins.

Bitcoin after 6-12 months had not value...watch now...
So the keyword is "keep them all"

Same here. Many millions already bought, many more to come as long as price is good and I have money for investments.
Also we should remember that all the coins are at some point tangled with bitcoin price. If somebody is considering investing
in any alt-coin it means that he believe in bitcoin and system it created generally. Following this way of thinking we all generally
assume, that bitcoin will lead innovation and it's price will rise. In other words- you are always a winner, you will be either rich or super rich.
Just imagine bitcoin doubles in price tomorrow. You just bought BTC today for 300$ > LTC > TIPS. Tomorrow you still have coins of 600$ value,
no matter their name. Now lets assume, that additionally TIPS got 1000% its starting price- do the calculations yourself.
BTC is at about 1000$ now, and expected to reach 3000-10'000$ just this year.

Of course all this can be worth 0 at any moment, but is expected different. And expectations can change everything when mixed with big amounts of money.

And what I really do hope is that, I will have no reason to ever exchange any of those coins to local fiat currency (and also pay the tax...).

If you liked my post or I helped- TIP me: ESqXdNgD4MX6zPxZHFNZZjewFSbUzgy3Do
Catanonia

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:10:10 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 10:31:38 AM by Catanonia

Whats happened to all confirmations ?

Since .55 version my wallet client isn't syncing to network and pools are taking an age to confirm blocks ?

edit : It seems to working, just slow. Oh well, updated to .55 for now ready for .56

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:13:01 AM

Can't seem to find the "Coin Mixing" Feature and the version is confirmed as 0.56......
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:32:29 AM

To be honest I wish I'd pre-mined a bit more for the mixer Tongue It wasn't originally part of our plan though.
If anyone feels generous the mixers address is ETSzZNZyAt1XhbKUReneEb5YkmMjVXTzBy, I won't see those coins at all, they'll only be used to mix other peoples transactions.

We've got some nice things coming on the horizon too, we might not need to implement the gravity well since icanprogram has a neat idea concerning block rewards. I'll have to delay the release until I've heard him out properly but rest assured that a fix for the multipools will be coming soon Smiley

We may also be relaunching FedoraCoin soon with a whole new image, the new guy we have on board (not sure if he wants to be named) is an amazing graphics designer and has some great ideas on how to make FedoraCoin more accessible to the normal person. You'll hear more about that very shortly Wink

Awesome work!!!! Thank you so much for addressing these issues!!!

Donated to the mixer on the way...

-----
Date: 04/02/2014 10:31
To: fedora mixer ETSzZNZyAt1XhbKUReneEb5YkmMjVXTzBy
Debit: -2000000.00 TIPS
Transaction fee: -0.00000002 TIPS
Net amount: -2000000.00000002 TIPS
Transaction ID: 4498c009cd47f0f92259baab7b6d9ccb0603e59fd37552544a47ea50958871dc
------

Everyone support Fedoracoin, send a little to the mixer, doesn't matter how small!!!
wolterman

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:35:23 AM

Hi guys,

I'm a holder of 10 million fedoracoin since a few weeks, and I have a question about the wallet I'm using. I downloaded it a few weeks back and it is this version: v1.0.4.3-unk-beta. Question is: is it still usable as a wallet after the recent changes (coin mixing etc.) of Fedoracoin? It still is synchronizing with the network.

I myself expect not, so what should I do? Where can I find the most recent wallet and how do I get my coins from the old wallet to the new one (without the risk of losing them)?

Thanks for your replies
Catanonia

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:45:36 AM

Hi guys,

I'm a holder of 10 million fedoracoin since a few weeks, and I have a question about the wallet I'm using. I downloaded it a few weeks back and it is this version: v1.0.4.3-unk-beta. Question is: is it still usable as a wallet after the recent changes (coin mixing etc.) of Fedoracoin? It still is synchronizing with the network.

I myself expect not, so what should I do? Where can I find the most recent wallet and how do I get my coins from the old wallet to the new one (without the risk of losing them)?

Thanks for your replies

This is how I have done updates.

1. Backup your wallet in the gui or by copying the c:\users\USERNAME\appdata\roaming\fedoracoin directory.

2. Unzip the files from the download.

3. Find the directory where the software is installed and delete all and copy in the new ones. (Fedoracoin-qt.exe sits in this directory)

ONLY do this if you are confident with files and directories on computers, otherwise wait for others

BUT above all make sure you have a full working backup.

colinfx

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:54:00 AM

Hi guys,

Thanks for your replies

If in doubt, while the wallets are being worked on, you can store your TIPS in your Cryptsy account (that's what i'm doing), then when you have the new working wallet, withdraw your tips back to your desktop.
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:03:19 AM

We are going back to 43, just above large buy support. The changing of the reward system was an understandable (it was supposed to happen earlier but was postponed) but bad idea as those who don't know better will see it as a scam to artificially pump up the price for those who hold coins now at the expense of those who buy in now and in the future. People will not pay more bitcoin just because there will be fewer coins released. I admit I was cautiously optimistic when I saw the price hit 48 but there is just no demand apart from those pushing their order up the queue in a trickle.

Until the dumpers are out of the game we will not see an increase in price - unless of course someone comes in with 1000 litecoin and starts knocking down walls creating momentum, but face it, there is no reason to invest that sort of cash in this coin right now - not until we get some real services and uses for the coin. Vertcoin, the PITA that I couldn't get to mine when it released, is doing bloody well, over doubled in priced in 24 hours. We need to start looking at what these coins have that we don't and begin providing. Kimoto Gravity Well is the first step.
colinfx

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:09:30 AM

I prefer that TIPS hang around the 40 level than dropping further. Coins are changing hands at this level bringing up the average holders price. This takes time. We need all the lower level holders (or as many os possible) to sell their holding and new holders hold at our current level. This will just take time, there's a lot of coins out there, I am grateful we are holding this level. The longer we hold, the better for us.

Anyone looking for fast profits is in the wrong game. I am SURE that in some weeks or months we will all wish we loaded up MORE at this level.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:16:44 AM

I think TIPS go in the next 2-3 week over 300, the coin now not even 2 satohi cost, its one of the cheapest coins.
And when people get it whats going on with this coin, with all the new feauters and a lot of new things in the next days are implemented, then it it will rise very fast in the next days and weeks.

Than you will be praying and crying, why i dont buy this coin so cheap, i would 10x double my money.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: